Does Mot arrive through the Stargate?
茂特通常都是经由星际之门抵达的吗?
No, he usually arrives by ship.
不,他都是搭船来的.
Where does he land?
他在哪降落?
Here.
这里.
How many Jaffa?
(提亚克) 有多少贾法?
Eight, maybe ten.
八个...也许十个.
Clearly, he's not anticipating resistance.
显然他并不预期有抵抗.
Colonel, we can do this.
上校,我们可以这么做.
There's plenty of cover here and here.
这边有充分的掩护...还有这边.
They'd never know what hit 'em.
他们绝对不知道是什么打了他们.
We'll do a sweep of the area tomorrow.
好吧,我们明天把这整个区域查一遍.
I will show you. Old fool.
我会带你们去看. 老笨蛋.
Chazen.
切壬.
These outsiders have led you astray,
这些外人引你步入歧途,
but I've taken care of everything.
不过所有事情都在我掌控中.
What'd you do?
你做了什么? (一艘太空船在头顶)
A scout ship.
侦查船.
Lord Mot is coming.
茂特领主来了.
Jonas, we need to go over these test results...
乔纳斯, 我们必须看过这些检验结果...
Jonas
乔纳斯!
This is Fraiser.
这是弗雷泽,
I need a medical team to level 18 L-7.
我要一组医疗队到18层,L7.
You know,
知道吗,
every time I wake up in Goa'uld cell,
每回我在勾阿呜的牢房♥里醒来,
I can't help the thought that
我就忍♥不住想到
something bad is gonna happen.
有些烂事要发生了.
You are the Tauri of Stargate Command.
你是星际之门指挥中心的塔瑞.
And you are Lord Mot,
而你是茂特领主,
come to punish us for our insolence,
前来惩罚我们的无礼,
et cetera, yada, et al.
等等如此这般.
That is correct. Yeah.
正确. 好吧.
Mr Mot, we're onto you.
茂特先生,我们赢你一步.
We know what you've got planned
我们知道你的诡计,
and we've informed the Tok'ra.
并且告诉了托克拉.
If we don't report back on schedule,
如果我们没有准时回报,
they're gonna rat you out, tell your boss.
他们就要举发你, 跟你老板打小报告.
You intend to send a warning to Baal.
你打算警告巴尔?
I think that's what I said, isn't it?
我想我刚刚是这么说的吧?
I said that.
我是这么说的.
I think this is unlikely.
我看不会.
You would not be here
如果你们不想保护这个星球上的人
if you did not wish to protect the people of this planet.
是不会来这儿的,
If Baal discovers the mines are still active,
要是巴尔知道这里还能采矿的话,
he will return.
他会回来的.
There will be no message.
你们不会通知他.
Baal is in the service of Anubis.
巴尔是阿努比斯的手下.
If you kill him, you will have to answer for it.
如果你杀了他, 你就得作出解释.
You may be of assistance in that regard.
关于这点你们也许帮得上忙.
I don't think so.
我不认为.
It is known among the System Lords that
系统领主们都知道
an iris protects your gate.
你们的星际之门有虹旋门保护,
Obviously, you must transmit some code
你们在回到自己星球前
before you return to your planet.
必须传送某种密♥码♥.
I suspect you use one of these.
我猜你们是用这个.
You will tell me the code,
你们会告诉我密♥码♥,
and I will use it to destroy Stargate Command.
我会用它毁灭星际之门指挥中心.
Anubis will congratulate me on my... initiative.
届时阿努比斯就会恭贺我的胆识.
We will tell you nothing.
我们什么都不会告诉你.
Not at first. But eventually.
开始不会,但最后会的.
However, for the moment,
不过现在
I must deal with these villagers.
我要去料理那些村民,
I cannot let their treachery go unpunished.
我不会让他们的叛逆不受惩罚.
They had nothing to do with this.
他们跟这没有关系.
My spy tells me otherwise.
我的间谍可不是这么说的.
Of course,
当然了,
I could be convinced to spare them some discomfort.
我能接受劝说饶过他们的.
Very well, then.
很好. 然后.
I'll leave you to think about it.
我就留你们在这里好好想清楚吧.
What am I doing here?
我为什么在这里?
You had a seizure.
你发病了.
We can't wait any longer, Jonas.
我们不能再等下去,乔纳斯.
If this tumour gets much bigger,
如果肿瘤继续增大,
we may not be able to remove it safely.
我们可能无法安全地切除它.
Right. What is it?
等等... 怎么了?
Sir, I'm receiving an IDC. It's SG-15.
长官,我们收到身分密♥码♥,是SG-15.
Open the iris. Yes, sir.
打开虹旋门. 是,长官.
SG-15, this is Hammond. Come in.
SG15,这是哈蒙德.说话. (静电)
Repeat, this is General Hammond. Please respond.
重复,这里是哈蒙德将军, 请回答.
I need to talk to General Hammond.
我要跟哈蒙德将军说话...
Now
快!!
When you closed the iris, it was too late.
等你关上虹旋门时已经太迟了,
They set off a bomb that destroyed the gate room,
他们引爆某种炸♥弹♥摧毁了整个大门室,
maybe the whole mountain.
甚至可能是整座山.
You sure it was SG-15's iris code?
你确定是SG-15的虹旋门密♥码♥?
Positive.
确定.
We have to warn them.
长官,我们得警告他们.
But maybe sending a message
但送消息过去也许就是
causes this to happen.
造成这件事的原因.
Like when you warned Major Carter? Yeah.
就像你警告卡特少校受了伤一样? 对.
Jonas, we've been over this.
乔纳斯,我们讨论过了,
The future isn't predetermined.
未来是不可预知的.
Without other information,
在目前缺乏其他资讯的状况下,
we have to follow normal procedure.
我们最好是遵照正常程序.
If I didn't have this vision,
但如果我没看到影像,
we wouldn't be talking.
我们就不会有这段谈话.
We're already beyond normal procedure.
我们早就逾越正常程序了.
What do you suggest?
你有什么建议?
We need more information.
我们需要更多资料.
We need to know
我们要知道
how the Jaffa get the iris code.
贾法是怎么得到虹旋门密♥码♥.
Maybe I can find that out.
也许我能查出来.
You can't control the visions.
你不是说你不能控制的吗.
I haven't tried hard enough.
我试得不够努力.
No. Jonas,
不行,乔纳斯,
if we don't get you into surgery right now,
如果我们不马上动手术的话,
you could die.
你就会死.
I need just a little more time.
我只需要再多一点时间.
Excuse me, miss.
抱歉,小姐,
How about sending a little of that our w...
送点过来...
w... way?
给我们如何...?
Or not.
...还是免了.
Wow. What'd you put in that stuff?
哇,你里面放了啥?
Kelmina root.
开尔米那根.
They will sleep for many hours.
他们会睡上好几个小时.
I retrieved this.
我拿到了这个.
Chazen has the rest of your belongings.
你们的东西在切壬那边,
I dared not take more.
我不敢多拿.
Where's your father?
你父亲呢?
He's being held.
他被关在村里,
Lord Mot intends to make an example of him.
茂特领主要拿他杀鸡儆猴.
We can help him.
好吧,我们能救他,
But we have to get to the gate
可是我们得先到星际之门
to get reinforcements.
好多带点援军过来.
I understand.
我了解.
How do we get out?
我们要怎么出去?
This way.
走这边.
Boys.
小子们...
You think that'll help?
你觉得这有帮助吗?
It works for Teal'c.
对提亚克有用.
Jonas? I'm OK.
乔纳斯? 我没事.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表