Previously on "Stargate SG-1";
"星际之门 SG-1"前情回顾;
You can't take down the entire NID,
你不能端掉整个NID,
and they'll kill you for trying.
你这么做他们会杀了你.
You might be able to hold the evidence over them
你可以利用这些证据
and get Hammond reinstated.
迫使他们让哈蒙德复职.
I'm not leavin' till I get what I came for.
在我拿到了想要的东西之前我是不会走的.
And what are you going to do?
你在这里又能怎样?
Well, I was thinking about shootin' ya.
唔,我想我要怎么样射你.
Kinsey's online activities connect him
金赛的在线活动连接了
to NID actions over the last year and a half.
他跟NID在最近一年半的活动.
Hell, you've been back in time, forward in time.
该死,到时候我们会回来的, 在这之前,
You've seen it all.
你会看到所有的事.
I just wonder how things turn out.
我只怀疑事情怎么样泄露出去.
I wonder how far you'd go
我只怀疑你怎么样
to stop me becoming president of the United States.
阻止我成为美国总统.
Senator's been hit
参议员中弹了!
Stargate.SG1-s06e14.Smoke.and.Mirrors
第六季第14集 镜中迷雾
The assassination of Senator Kinsey
金赛参议员的暗♥杀♥事件
has sent shock waves through Washington.
震惊了整个华府.
With his party's convention just weeks away,
他所属的政党再过几周 就要召开大会.
the senator was considered their most likely choice
许多♥党♥员将他列为总统候选人 -
for second spot on the presidential ticket.
名单上的第二位考量,政策上...
Hey I'm back.
嗨!我回来了.
What'd I miss?
有啥新鲜事吗?
Sir, Senator Kinsey is dead. He was shot.
长官,金赛死了,他被人枪杀.
What?
啥?!
Yeah! It's been all over the news for three days.
没错,这是三天来的热门新闻.
I've been on vacation. It looks like a professional hit.
我在渡假. 看来是专业手法.
The shooter fired from a hotel room across the street and then disappeared.
枪手从对街的旅馆房♥间开枪打死他, 然后就消失无踪了.
Any suspects? Police aren't saying anything.
有嫌犯吗? 警方没说什么.
One can assume that a man in Senator Kinsey's position...
像金赛这种地位的人会有
... will have many enemies.
很多敌人的假设是很合理的.
Colonel.
上校?
General.
将军.
I'm sorry, but these men are here to escort you to Peterson.
我很遗憾必须这样... 但这些人是来护送你到彼得森基地的.
You'll be flown to Andrews
你会从那边搭机飞往安德鲁基地,
and turned over to the authorities in Washington.
然后转移给华府的民间当局.
Sir, what is this?
长官,这是干什么?
Colonel O'Neill is under arrest for the murder of Senator Kinsey.
欧尼尔上校因谋杀 金赛参议员的罪名被逮捕.
What?
什么?!
You'll have to come with us, sir. I don't think so.
你必须跟我们走,长官. 我可不这么想.
Colonel... General, I've been on vacation.
上校... 将军,我那时在渡假!
I believe you, Jack, but for the moment we're going to have to cooperate.
我相信你,杰克, 但在如今的状况下我们只能合作.
There's no way Colonel O'Neill did this.
欧尼尔上校不可能做这种事的.
Yes, Major, but my hands are tied.
我知道,少校,不过我无计可施.
How could they think he did it? He wasn't in Washington.
他们怎么可能会认为是他? 他甚至不在华盛顿.
Actually, it looks like he was.
其实...看来他在.
Major Davis is acting as liaison between the Pentagon
戴维斯少校担任五角大楼
and the district attorney.
和地方检察官间的连络官.
He has a report for us. Major?
他要跟我们报告.少校?
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你,长官.
This is from a security camera in a hotel
这是来自枪击现场对街的
across the street from the shooting,
旅馆的保安摄影机,
just a couple of minutes after it happened.
就在案发后几分钟拍到的.
The trajectory of the bullet indicates that
现在子弹的弹道路径 显示
the shot did in fact come from this hotel.
枪击正是来自这间旅馆.
That doesn't prove anything. Based on this,
这证明不了什么. 没错.但根据这项证据,
the FBl searched the colonel's house and his cabin.
联邦调查局取得了对上校家和小木屋的搜索令,
They didn't find anything.
他们什么都没找到,
But a neighbour said they saw
但一个邻居告诉他们说曾经看到
Colonel O'Neill dumping something by the lake.
欧尼尔上校把一些东西丢进湖里.
They sent down a diver, who came up with this.
他们派潜水员下去, 结果找到了这个.
Ballistics match it with the bullet that killed Senator Kinsey.
弹道比对跟杀死金赛的子弹相符...
I don't know what to say, sir.
我不知道还能说什么,长官,
It's no secret there was bad blood between them.
他们两人互有敌意并不是秘密.
Come on. They had a few run-ins. That's hardly a motive for murder.
拜托,那不过是些争执, 很难成为谋杀动机.
I've read the file on Kinsey, but it is a little vague.
好了,我读过金赛的档案, 不过有点含糊.
The senator was involved with individuals
金赛跟一些对星际之门指挥中心 -
who were unhappy with the way Stargate Command was being run.
运作方式不太爽的人有关系.
They tried to force General Hammond to resign.
他们试图胁迫哈蒙德军辞职.
Colonel O'Neill connected Kinsey
欧尼尔上校找到金赛
to their illegal activities
跟他们非法行动有关的证据,
and threatened to go public unless he got them to back off.
并威胁他要他们收手, 否则就要把证据公开.
So, technically, Kinsey was protecting the SGC.
所以技术上来讲, 金赛是在保护星门指挥部喽.
True, but he wasn't happy about it.
的确,不过我想他对此不太高兴.
But that's not a motive to kill him. It's a motive to keep him alive.
一样啦.这不是杀他的动机, 而是让他活着的动机.
Unfortunately, we can divulge none of this information...
遗憾的是我们不能向
... to the civilian authorities.
民间机构透露这些资讯.
Senator Kinsey was shot in broad daylight on a public street,
金赛在光天化日,
in front of civilian witnesses.
众目睽睽之下当街被杀,
If we tried to shift this to a military court,
如果我们试图把案子移回军事法庭,
it would be a disaster for the current administration.
对目前的政♥府♥会是场政♥治♥灾难.
With respect, the current administration owes a lot to the colonel.
无意冒犯,长官, 目前的政♥府♥欠上校许多人情.
I'm aware of that, Major, as is the president.
我知道,少校,总统也是,
Unfortunately, there's nothing he can do for Colonel O'Neill at this time.
不幸的是他这次 帮不上欧尼尔上校什么忙.
On the other hand, I'm not a politician,
但另一方面,我并不是政♥治♥人物.
which is why I'm suspending SG-1's offworld duties
那就是为什么我要暂停SG-1的外星任务,
and assigning you to get to the bottom of this.
并指派你们三个把这件事查个水落石出,
The full resources of this command are at your disposal.
这整个指挥中心的所有资源 将任由你们调用.
Thank you, sir. Dismissed.
谢谢你,长官. 解散.
Colonel.
上校...
How are you doin'?
你,好吗?
I'm accused of a murder I didn't commit. How do you think I'm doin'?
我被控我没做的谋杀罪, 你说我怎么会好?
When are you being transferred to Washington?
你什么时候要被送到华盛顿?
Couple of days.
过两天.
General Hammond has suspended our offworld duties
哈蒙德将军暂停我们的外星任务,
in order that we may investigate this situation further.
好让我们仔细调查.
Unfortunately, it's not going very well.
不过情况不太乐观.
There is evidence that places you at the scene of the shooting.
有你在枪击地区的证据.
I was fishing.
我在钓鱼.
Look, Kinsey wasn't exactly my best buddy,
听着, 金赛的确不是我最好的伙伴,
and on occasion I felt like beating the crap out of him,
而且有时候我很想痛扁他一顿,
but I didn't kill him.
但我没杀他.
They somehow have a video
他们...
that clearly places you in Washington DC three days ago.
设法拿到了一卷三天前 你在华府的录影带.
I don't believe this.
我不相信.
We know you've been on secret missions before.
我们知道你以前出过秘密任务, 我们并不是一直都知情...
I wasn't on a mission, Jonas. I was in Minnesota, on vacation.
我没有任务,乔纳斯. 我在明尼苏达,渡假.
Did you encounter anyone that can verify your story?
你遇到过任何可以 证明你的说辞的人吗?
I was 20 miles away from the closest town, alone.
我离最近的城镇有20哩之遥. 单独一人.
That was the point.
这是渡假的重点.
Perhaps this is all part of an elaborate plan.
也许这是精心策划的计谋...
Those responsible chose to act at a time
而那些主谋选择知道你没有
when they knew you would have no alibi.
不在场证明的时候下手.
I checked the video to see if it had been doctored,
我检查过录影带看它是否经过伪造,
but it appears to be genuine.
但结果是真的.
So either that really is Colonel O'Neill
所以那要不是上校,
or someone who looks exactly like him.
就是某个跟他长得一模一样的人.
We have encountered duplicating technology before.
我们以前接触过复♥制♥科技.
I was thinking the same thing,
我正在想同样的事.
but those mimic devices are under heavy guard.
不过那些模仿装置有严密防护.
Mimic devices?
模仿装置?
Someone wanna fill me in?
谁能告诉我吗?
Three years ago, we had a foothold situation here at the SGC.
三年前我们星门指挥部 发生过一次"立足点"状况.
Aliens gained control by using mimic devices
外星人利用模仿装置复♥制♥并取代 -
to impersonate and then replace base personnel, including myself.
基地人员而取得控制,包括我在内.
Why haven't I heard this before?
我怎么从来不知道有这件事?
Given the seriousness of the breach,
因为这是严重的安全疏失,
a decision was made to erase all mention
所以高层下令官方记录上
of the incident from official records.
不得提及此事.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表