You don't understand.
你不了解.
And I won't unless you explain it to me.
你不跟我解释我当然不了解.
Two weeks ago I was contacted by a representative of the NID.
两个星期前,NID的代表跟我联♥系♥,
He suggested I should become more aggressive in my policies.
他说我的作风应该更积极一点.
They've no jurisdiction.
他们又管不到你.
They wanted me to help them access off-world technology,
他们要我帮忙取得外星科技,
which they're unable to do
就是我们关掉了他们的副业,
since we shut down their side operation.
让他们无法再取得的那些东西.
You told him to go to hell. Of course.
叫他们去死吧. 当然了.
Then he told me that if I didn't cooperate there
然后他告诉我要是
would be consequences.
我不合作的话后果自行负责.
The next day two men in plain clothes,
第二天,两个穿便服,
driving a black unmarked car,
开着一辆没有标志的黑色汽车的人
picked up my granddaughters at school.
从学校接走了我两个孙女.
I don't believe it. They took them for a ride,
我不敢相信. 他们带她们兜风.
then brought them home.
然后载她们回家,
The girls were fine, but I got the message.
孩子没事, 但我得到了警告.
We're talking about a borderline-criminal organisation
我们谈的是一个 暧昧不明的犯罪组织,
whose true mandate has always been to
他们真正的目的就是
acquire alien technology at any cost.
不计代价取得外星科技.
If the threat posed by this Anubis is
如果阿努比斯的威胁
as serious as you say,
真的像你们所说的那么严重,
acquiring alien technology should be our first priority.
取得外星科技就该是 我们的第一优先.
Tell that to the Madronans.
去跟漠交纳人说吧,先生.
The NID stole a weather device from their planet,
NID从他们星球偷走了气候控制装置,
destabilising their atmosphere.
造成大气层极端不稳定,
They'd have died if SG-1 hadn't found
如果不是SG-1追踪到犯人
the culprits and retrieved the device.
取回装置的话他们早就死光了.
Stand to, gentlemen
各位,不要动! (放枪)
Keep those hands visible.
手举起来.
Who the hell are you? No one's damn business.
你们到底是谁? 干♥你♥何事?
Step away from the crate.
离开那箱子.
Stop
站住!
Don't do it
别那样做!
Ah
可恶!
What?
怎样?
I missed the address.
我没看到地址.
At least we have this.
至少我们拿到这个.
After we shut down their operation
即使我们关闭了
they continued to steal from an off-world base.
他们在地球上的行动,
But they stole from the wrong aliens.
他们还继续从外太空基地偷东西, 只不过他们偷错人了.
What are they doing?
他们在干嘛?
Taking back what's rightfully theirs, I guess.
我想是拿回属于他们的东西吧.
Listen up, all of you. You've got two choices here.
你们全体听好, 你们有两个选择.
As soon as they stop taking stuff,
一等他们拿完东西后
they'll start taking people.
就会开始抓人了,
Now, you can go with the Asgard,
你们可以跟阿斯加德走,
or you can follow me. It's your choice.
或是跟我走,你们自己选.
I'll be holding the door open
我会让门一直开着,
so you can't go anywhere else.
所以你们没办法跑到别的地方去.
Granted, the NID employed some
不错,NID从前是用过
questionable methods in the past.
一些具争议性的手段,
But we're all agreed the status quo won't do.
但我们都同意今后不会再发生.
And I would hesitate to point fingers, General Hammond.
哈蒙德将军,我是不愿指出,
That you and Jack O'Neill are still
你和杰克 欧尼尔 还在
in charge of the Stargate programme...
主导星际之门计划...
If you're questioning our record...
你质疑我们的记录?...
I'm questioning your competence.
我质疑你们的才能.
But, if you want to look at your records
不过你既然在这些先生面前
in the company of these fine gentlemen...
提起了记录...
that's just fine.
也行.
These reports detail incidents
这里的每一份报告
in which the operation of the Stargate programme
都详细记载了
has brought this planet
星际之门计划是如何将
to the brink of destruction. For example...
地球带向毁灭边缘,举例来说
four years ago,
四年前
despite indications of extreme danger,
一次极度危险的事件,
you opened a wormhole to a planet
你们开启虫洞通往一个
that was in the process of being destroyed by a black hole.
被黑洞吞噬的星球.
That was unforeseeable.
那完全是不可预知的!
Gravitational and time distortions were translated through the gate,
重力和时间扭曲经由大门传回来,
which you had been unable to disengage.
你们没办法关掉它.
And the Earth came within a hair's breadth of being torn apart.
地球差点就四分五裂.
We did shut down the gate
我们引导一个爆♥炸♥装置
by directing an explosive device through the wormhole.
通往虫洞而关上大门,
And I believe it was Jack O'Neill
而我相信那是因为
who risked his life to pull it off.
杰克 欧尼尔 冒着生命危险才完成的.
Teal'c, pull him up
提亚克,把他拉回来!
What else do we have here? Ah, yes.
(金赛) 看看我们还有哪些? 喔,有了.
Isn't it true that while under your command
在你的领导下,
the Stargate facility has been completely overrun
星际之门机构不是多次遭到
by alien life forms?
外星生命形式所占领吗?
Get out of there
快离开那里!
We've set the self-destruct.
长官,我们设定自毁程序了,
You have less than five minutes to tell us to override.
你有 不到五分钟的时间通知我们解除.
Roger that
知道了!
Now.
现在.
Close that iris.
关上虹旋门!
It's overridden. I'm shutting down the gate.
没办法,长官,它失效了. 关上大门.
The situation was successfully contained.
这些情况都成功得到控制.
The situation should never have arisen.
如果你们有尽忠职守的话,
Not if you had been doing your job.
这些情况根本就不应该发生.
And these incidents are just the tip of the iceberg.
而这些事件不过是冰山一角.
Face it, General. Under your command,
承认吧,将军.在你的领导下,
the Stargate programme has lurched from one crisis to the next,
星际之门计划 从一次危机跳到另一次,
never averting disaster by anything more than the skin of its teeth.
每每都与灾难擦身而过.
We can't afford to let you roll the dice any longer.
我怕我们不能再让 你这样玩火下去了.
Would you excuse us, please?
不好意思,我们有事要谈.
Made a few calls. Kinsey's moving from
打了几通电♥话♥,长官,原来金赛参议员
Appropriations to Intelligence Oversight.
将要从预算部门转到情报监督部门.
Which would give him direct power over the NID.
这给了他直接支配NID的权力.
He's manipulated this whole situation to gain control of the Stargate.
他能操纵一切取得 星际之门的控制权.
I may have my own ace up my sleeve.
我也有自己的王牌.
I understand your feelings, Mr Ambassador, believe me.
大使先生,我了解你的感受, 相信我.
We're junior partners in the Stargate,
两年来我们都是星际之门计划的 附属伙伴,
following the lead of the Americans.
由美国人负责指挥.
The Chinese government will not accept
中国政♥府♥决不会
a secondary position so graciously.
这么 乐于接受二等地位的.
There are advantages.
这是有好处的.
The programme costs them seven billion dollars a year.
他们每年得花上 七十多亿美金来运作这个计划.
They reap the benefits. The X303?
但他们从中得利! X303?
Research and development of the hyperdrive alone
光是研发超高速推进器
has cost two billion.
就花了他们二十多亿元,
And it still doesn't function properly.
而它还不能正常运作.
They will spend more money
他们得花更多的钱和
and risk the lives of their people perfecting the design.
人命来改善这个设计,
Then we'll get the blueprints
之后我们就能拿到蓝图,
and build our own ship in less time
以更短的时间 和一半的花费
for half the cost.
建造我们自己的太空船.
Once again, I apologise, gentlemen.
我再度向各位道歉,
It seems a politician's work is never done.
政♥治♥人物的 事情好像永远没完.
You could have the same deal.
你也该谈这笔生意. (俄♥国♥人说话)
Now, where were we?
好了,我们说到哪了?
Gentlemen, I realise we're in no position to make demands here.
各位,我知道我们 没有立场作任何要求,
We're trying to reach a consensus.
我们只想达成共识.
But before you go to your leaders and make recommendations,
但在各位回去向你们的领袖 提出建言之前,
I want you to consider something.
我希望你们能考虑一些事情.
Whoever runs the Stargate
不管是谁掌管星际之门
will represent this planet throughout the galaxy.
都将 成为我们在银河系中的代表,
They will be ambassadors, meeting other races,
他们会是我们的大使,与其他种族会面,
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表