Major, l can make a call. Do lt, sir.
少校, 我来打个电♥话♥ 好的, 长官.
You really are a lunatic. l said you were an artist,
你是个疯子.我说过你是个艺术家,
but l haven't slept in three days.
但是我当时3天没睡觉了
You're creating an interdimensional field
你正在创造一个内次元空间场
around an already highly-charged Stargate
在一个已经高度带电的
with an unstable burst of energy.
携带着不稳定的脉冲能量的星门周围
l realise... What l am suggesting has real beneflts.
我认识到... 我的建议才是真正有意的
Maybe lt saves a few lives.
那样做只能多救几个人的命.
If this works, we save the entire planet.
如果这个办法可行,可以挽救整个地球
What chance do we have of that? Maybe we can reduce the risk a llttle.
那怎么可能呢? 也许我们可以减少点风险
How? The instabillty of the naquadria...
如何? 那夸达的不稳定性...
ls relative to the size of the burst you're trying to extract.
与爆♥炸♥的烈度有关 你打算吸收.
We don't have to send the gate across the galaxy.
我们不必把大门送到地球以外
Even a second in hyperspace potentially gets us millions of miles.
就算进入超空间一秒, 也会离地球数百万英里了.
Make the call.
打电♥话♥啊
This is General Hammond. l need to speak wlth the president immediately.
我是哈蒙德将军. 我要求立刻与总统通话
Altltude seven six kilometres...
高度67公里...
and still falling.
仍在下降
OK, we have orders, Starflight.
好的,我们接到命令, 星际旅行.
We're gonna try lt your way.
现在试一下你的办法
Thank you. Run me through lt.
谢谢. 立刻开始吧
We have to override the safety protocol
我们不能用保险规程
that will cause the 302 to avoid an unstable wormhole.
不然302会从不稳定的虫洞入口跳开
We think we can increase the chance of this working
如果我们激活发动机的时间不超过
by only activating the generator for one second.
一秒,成功地可能性会更大
lt wasn't programmed to work for such a short time.
飞行程序不是为如此短的时间设计的
Hang on.
等一下.
Of course. Thank you.
当然. 谢谢
Sir, we're gonna wrlte a new subroutine.
长官, 我们打算写一个升级程序,
lt'll be ready to upload in a few minutes.
几分钟后就可以上传
All right, well, in the meantime, l'll just... keep falling.
好吧,好啊, 这段时间里我还要下降...
Carter.
卡特.
We're done. Uploading the new program.
完成了. 正在上传
All you'll have to do is activate the generator.
所有你需要做的就是激活发动机
Roger that. You won't have much time.
收到. 你时间不多了
l know. Sir, if this works...
知道. 长官, 如果可行...
l know.
我知道
Sir? What?
长官? 怎么了?
Good luck.
祝你好运
Activating hyperspace generator.
开启超空间发动机
Now.
现在
This is Observer One. Visual confirmation.
这是观察员一号♥. 目视确认
The X-302 has entered the hyperspace window.
X-302已进入空间隧♥道♥
Colonel?
上校?
Colonel, do you read?
上校, 听到吗?
This is Observer One. There is no sign of a chute.
这是观察员一号♥ 没有发现降落伞
There is, however, a light show going on up here.
但是有闪光出现
lt worked.
成功了
Deep Space is estimating that
大约在离地球3百万英里远的地方,
the gate detonated three million miles from Earth.
大门被引爆了
This is Observer Two. l have a visual on a chute.
这是观察员二号♥ ,发现降落伞,
Moving in for confirmation.
正在确认.
Mission Command, the cockplt module is intact.
长官,弹出驾驶舱完好
We are pinpointing splashdown posltion.
我们在计算降落地点
Patching in satelllte imagery.
正在组合卫星图像
Observer Two, pararescue team is on the way.
这是观察员二号♥ 救援小组正在到位
Roger that. Colonel O'Neill is conscious and waving.
收到,上校 欧尼尔很清醒而且正在挥手
The gate has shut down. Let us hope It is not too late. Look.
大门已经关闭了 希望我们不会太迟 ,看
Teal'c.
提亚克.
Rya'c Rya'c
瑞亚克 瑞亚克
So that's lt? You're just givin' up, closin' the shop?
就这样? 关门走人了?
At least until we find a way to defend ourselves
至少在我们找到抵御这种进攻的方法之前,
against this kind of thing.
不会再贸然行动.
Shouldn't take you long. Yeah, right. l thought you'd be happy.
你很快就会找到? 是的,你以为你会高兴的
Hey, l never said we shouldn't use the Stargate.
嘿, 我没说过不能继续使用星际之门
Well...
那么...
Let me know if l can help. l will. Thanks.
需要帮忙就告诉我 我会的,谢谢
That means you don't hate me. Maybe. Too bad for you.
这就是说你不讨厌我 也许.不过这对你不好
Why?
为什么?
l was more attracted to you when l did.
对于你我太有魅力了
Really?
真的么?
You know the president wants to see you in person?
总统先生想约见你?
Yes. We spoke on my way here. You can have any assignment you want.
是的,来这里的路上我们还在聊天 你可以要求任何职位
Actually, l've always wanted to command my own boat.
实际上,我一直希望有一条听我指挥的船
The navy? No, somethin' a llttle smaller, wlth oars.
海军? 不,小一点, 带摇桨的那种
You deserve lt, Jack.
那是应该的, 杰克.
You sure you wanna take this? We're closed for business.
你真的想拿这个? 因为目前的情况我们不得不关闭基地.
l was supposed to retire five years ago.
我本该5年前被安排退休的
We don't know when we can re-establish the Stargate programme, if ever.
我们还不知道多久才 可以重新启动星际之门计划.
Actually, l just meant lt says "Property of US Air Force" on lt.
我刚才的意思是 这上面有"美国空军财产".
l still feel responsible for the teams stranded offworld,
我仍觉得对队员们的任务 搁浅负有责任,
but there is nothing...
但是没有...
Hammond.
哈蒙德.
We're receiving a communication.
我们收到一些信♥号♥♥.
What's up?
怎么了?
Go ahead. They're all here.
继续. 他们都在
General Hammond.
哈蒙德将军.
Teal'c
提亚克
O'Neill. It's good to hear you are well.
欧尼尔.听见你们没事我很高兴.
The weapon used by Anubis is destroyed.
阿努比斯的武器已经被摧毁
We feared lt was too late for the Tauri.
我们担心是否太晚了
lt was close there for a minute.
差一分钟,就危险了
We approach in a cargo ship. Request permission to land.
我们在货船上, 请允许降落
NORAD's aware of their approach. Permission granted. Welcome back.
空军司令部已经知道.允许降落 欢迎回来
Good job.
干的好.
It is in fact Rya'c who deserves the honour.
实际上是瑞亚克的功劳
Sir, if you don't mind me asking, what exactly did we give the Russians?
长官, 能否告诉我, 我们到底给了俄♥国♥人什么?
Good old American dollars, Major. You're kidding.
旧的美元钞票, 少校. 您开玩笑吧
And the plans for the X-302 and 303.
还有 X-302和303的详细资料.
Really?
真的吗?
And one more thing.
还有一件
So, l hear you're a pretty good pilot. Master Bra'tac taught me well.
听说你是个不错的飞行员 布瑞泰克老师教的好
l hope to be as good as my father one day.
我希望将来能和父亲一样出色
Just know that no one is that good.
据我所知,没人比他强.
lt also helps to be lucky.
运气也很重要
Don't l know that.
我当然知道
Listen, you sure you don't wanna stick around for a while, kinda hang out?
你们就不打算到处转转, 开开眼界吗?
Rya'c has chosen to help Bra'tac spread the word of our cause.
布瑞泰克老师让瑞亚克继续传播我们的理想
Well, It's good to see you again.
好的,我们下次再见
Colonel. Colonel, you got a moment?
上校. 上校, 你有时间吗?
Carter told me everything you did to help out. We all appreciate lt.
卡特告诉我你帮了很大的忙, 我们都很感激
Thanks a lot. See you later.
十分感谢,再会
Colonel, Dr Jackson is gone.
上校, 杰克森已经去了
Yeah, l noticed that.
是的, 我注意到了
Not a day goes by when l don't think about what happened.
我考虑这些不只一两天了
l stood by and watched while he saved my people from disaster.
我亲眼见他不惜生命 阻止灾难挽救我们的人♥民♥
l should have jumped through the glass, disarmed the device.
当时应该是我跳进去关闭设备的
He's gone because l didn't. You have to live wlth that. So do l.
他这样做是因为我没有 你为他难过,我也是的
You want me to make you feel better?
你希望感觉好一些吗?
lt wasn't your fault. l don't blame you.
那不是你的错,我没有责备你
If l could go back and change what happened, l would do that, but l can't.
如果时间能倒♥退♥, 我愿意也那样做
All l can do is try and change what happens from now on.
但我能做的是改变现在的事情
l don't want you to exonerate me, l just want to be given the opportunlty
我并不像你免除我的罪过 我想你能给我一个机会
to prove that l can make a difference.
证明我能改变一些事情
You wanted to see me, sir?
您想见我, 长官?
This is not what you want to hear,
我知道你不想听这个,
but part of the deal to get the Russian Stargate
但俄♥国♥星际之门的交换条件
involved agreeing to let one of their officers join SG-1 .
包括安排一名他们的军官参加 SG-1 .
This is the thanks l get for saving the world again?
这就是我再一次拯救世界的报答?
I磎 sorry, Jack. You're going to have to live wlth this.
抱歉 杰克. 你不得不面对这种事
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表