Perhaps it's buried.
也许被埋了.
If we get there,
如果我们能到达那边用星际之门回家,
we can get what we need to fix the ship.
我们就能带回修船需要的装备.
It's a four-month journey using sublight engines.
用次光速引擎到那边也要四个月,
We'd never make it.
我们到不了的.
We use the hyperdrive.
我们用超高速推进器.
I thought we couldn't do that.
它不是不能用吗?
For a protracted period of time, no.
长时间是不能.
744 would be a pretty short hop.
744距离很近.
The shorter the energy burst,
对能量的需求愈短,
the less chance of instability.
不稳定的可能愈小.
That's what I'm thinking.
我正是这么想.
It's your call.
这由你决定...
But I don't see how we have much choice.
不过我看我们也没多少选择.
Major Gant, plot a course for 744.
甘特少校,设定往744的航向.
Now orbiting P3X-744, sir.
目前已到达P3X-744轨道,长官.
Any port in a storm, eh?
哪个港口有暴风雨吗?
Good work, people.
干的好,各位!
Sir, there's an energy build-up in the naquadria cells.
长官,电脑侦测到 那夸达电池能量急速累积.
Shut down power to the reactor.
关闭到反应堆的动力.
The controls will not respond, sir.
没有回应,长官,它仍然不受控制.
The jump must have triggered a surge
八成是跳跃引起的电力波动
that overloaded the control systems.
使反应堆控制系统超载了.
Sir, without the buffer we can't stop the build-up.
长官,没有缓冲器我们无法阻止蓄积,
We have a few minutes
在那夸达反应堆濒危前
before the naquadria reactor goes critical.
我们只有几分钟.
Stand by to jettison the reactor module.
准备抛弃反应堆.
Yes, sir.
是,长官.
If there's no gate on this planet,
万一我对星际之门的理论错了呢?
we lose our only means of getting home.
我们将失去回家的唯一办法!
It would appear there is little choice.
显然也没太多选择.
Get shields and sublight engines on line.
把防护罩和次光速引擎连线.
We won't get very far away before it blows.
它爆♥炸♥前我们跑不了多远的.
Then we're about to find out just how good our shields are.
我们就要知道 我们的防护罩有多棒了.
All hands, brace for impact.
所有船员准备好接受撞击! (警报)
Reactor-module separation on my mark.
听我号♥令分离反应堆,
Three, two, one, mark.
3...2...1...分离!
Module jettisoned. Get us clear. Full military thrust.
模组抛出. 快走,所有推进器全开!
Damage report. An electromagnetic pulse hit the shields.
损害报告! 长官,电磁脉冲贯穿了防护罩.
Primary computers down.
主要电脑系统都当机了,
All we have is artificial gravity and life support.
多数地方只剩下人工重力场和维生系统.
Casualties? None reported.
人员伤亡? 没有报告.
How soon till systems are back on line?
我们要多久能让系统恢复?
It's too early to say.
现在还言之过早,长官.
I'd like to assist if I may. Please do, Major.
如果可以的话我想帮忙. 请,少校.
Colonel, picking up incoming bogies from the planet's surface...
上校,我接收到来自星球表面的
... closing in on our position, heading this way.
不明原子动力飞行物,朝我们接近中!
Can you identify them?
(朗森) 你能辨识它们吗?
Velocity and size indicate some sort of long-range ballistic weapon, sir.
显示是某种的长程弹道武器,长官.
We're under attack.
我们受到攻击了..
Missiles are on an intercept course.
飞弹在拦截航向.
Leave orbit.
(朗森) 离开轨道!
We can't manoeuvre, sir.
我们无法操纵,长官.
Arm weapons. We'll try to take them out.
武器瞄准,我们想办法打掉它们.
Weapons control is down, sir.
武器控制失效,长官.
How long before they hit? Three minutes.
离它们击中还有多久? 三分钟.
Not enough time to get systems back on line.
这点时间不够让系统恢复的.
They only launched missiles
上校,他们是在我们的超高速推进器
after we exploded our hyperdrive.
在他们大气层爆♥炸♥后才发射飞弹的,
It could have looked like an attack from their point of view.
以他们的观点看来它很像是个攻击.
I agree, sir. Based on the weapons they fired,
我同意,长官,从他们发射的武器来看
they're a sophisticated race.
他们显然是具高度文明的种族,
The EM pulse that hit our computers
足以瘫痪我们电脑的电磁脉冲
may have had the same impact on their planet.
在他们 的星球上可能也会产生相同的效果.
Then how could they launch missiles?
那他们怎么还能发射飞弹?
Ballistic missile sites on Earth are shielded for EMP.
地球上的弹道飞弹站 具有防护电磁脉冲的功能.
Let's talk to 'em.
我们跟他们谈谈.
Two minutes to missile impact.
飞弹两分钟撞击.
I can broadcast on multiple frequencies.
长官,我能以多重频率广播,
They could pick it up.
如果他们在听的话就可以收到.
Do it.
就这么办.
This is Colonel O'Neill of the US Air Force vessel Prometheus.
这里是美国空军"土卫十六"号♥上的欧尼尔上校.
Can anyone hear me down there?
下面有人听到我吗? (静电)
The explosion that just happened over your planet
刚发生在你们星球 轨道上的爆♥炸♥
was an accident.
是个意外.
The resulting EM pulse damaged our ship.
由于电磁脉冲损及我们的船只,
We are defenceless against your attack.
我们对你们的攻击无法防御.
We've come a long way to meet you folks,
我们大老远来跟你们见面,
so if there's anything you could do to,
所以如果你们能做什么,
you know, stop those missiles...
比如说,阻止那些飞弹...
One minute to impact.
一分钟撞击.
Lock down compartments and brace.
闭所有隔间门并准备接受撞击!
We'd very much like the opportunity to land and introduce ourselves,
我们非常希望有机会降落 并自我介绍,
but if you destroy our ship, that's going to be...
但如果你们炸毁我们的船, 那就会变得
... very difficult.
非常困难...
Missiles self-destructed at 17,000 metres.
飞弹于一万七千公尺处自我引爆.
This is Commander Kalfas of the Tagrean security force.
这里是塔格瑞亚防卫军的开尔法斯指挥官.
We will transmit landing coordinates. Kalfas out.
我们会传送降落座标. 开尔法斯结束通话.
Not exactly an engraved invitation, but...
不算什么诚挚的邀请,不过...
I would prefer not landing
在我们的防御罩和武器恢复前
until we have our shields and weapons back on line.
我宁愿不降落.
We should have systems back up within a few minutes, sir.
我们的系统应该在几分钟内 就会复原了,长官.
The guy you talked to is Commander Kalfas.
跟你说话的人是开尔法斯指挥官,
The planet is Tagrea.
这个星球叫塔格瑞亚.
Kalfas. Tagrea. Got it.
开尔法斯. 塔格瑞亚. 了了.
Sir, I've scanned for naqahdah traces
长官,我用船上的感应器扫描 那夸达踪迹
to determine the location of the Stargate.
以找出星际之门位置,
So far I've got nothing.
目前一无所获.
Could the cartouche be incorrect?
会不会是饰框象形文字上的资料不正确?
It hasn't been yet.
到目前为止还没出过错.
If they don't accept our apology,
如果他们不接受我们的道歉,
finding the gate'll be the least of our problems.
找不找的到 星际之门并不会是我们最重要的问题.
Drop your weapons immediately.
立刻放下你们的武器.
Howdy, fellas. Colonel Jack O'Neill, United States...
大伙儿好! 杰克 欧尼尔上校,美国...
Powerful weapons are aimed at you and your ship.
数种强力武器正瞄准 你们和你们的船.
Air Force. Disarm yourselves, or you'll be fired on.
空军. 解除武装,否则你们就会被开火,
This is not negotiable.
没有讨论余地.
I believe he is being sincere in his threat, O'Neill.
我相信他对他的威胁是很认真的.
I guess we have to start trusting them at some point.
我猜我们多少得开始信任他们.
Yeah.
...好吧.
I take it we've you to thank for
我想我们该谢谢你
destroying the missiles before they hit,
在飞弹击中 我们之前就将它们摧毁,
thus saving our lives?
救了我们一命?
There was something in your voice that I trusted.
我从你的声音里听出 某些值得信任的特质.
Did I mention we're sorry?
啊...我有提到我们很抱歉吗?
Knowing the EM pulse damaged your ship
得知是电磁脉冲损害你们的船,
I'll accept it was unintentional.
我乐于接受那是你们的无心之过.
I'm not so willing.
我可不.
Power has been restored to the cities.
电力受到影响的城市都已经恢复了.
There was much impact on our economic systems.
还要考虑到对我们经济体系的打击.
They will recover.
那会恢复的!
We don't know the extent of the damage.
我们还不知道受影响的层面有多广!
Nothing...
没什么...
compared to the event of meeting people
比起跟来自其他世界的
from another world for the very first time.
人类首次会面那不重要!
It is a profound moment for us.
这对我们是意义重大的一刻...
You have said Tagrea holds the key
你们说塔格瑞亚握有
to returning to your home planet.
回到你们星球的钥匙,
Could you be more specific? Chairman Ashwan...
可以进一步解释吗? 艾旭万主席...
we believe you possess a piece of alien technology...
我们相信你们拥有
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表