You know, Major...
你知道的, 少校...
I'm as physically fit as anybody on this base,
我的身体和基地 里的所有其他人一样的健康,
and I've committed to memory almost all of Dr Jackson's work.
而且我研究并记住了杰克森博士的所有著作.
Everything?
所有的?
According to the tests,
根据检验,
I am able to learn much quicker than the average human.
我比普通人的学习速度快很多.
All very interesting, but...
很有意思, 不过...
I wanna join you, explore other planets,
我想加入, 到其它星球上去探险,
discover new worlds, new cultures, help rid the galaxy of the Goa'uld.
发现新的世界,新的文化,并且铲除勾阿呜.
I get the picture.
我想像得出.
I can't stay here the rest of my life. I can't go back to my planet.
我的后半生不能仅仅留在这里. 我也不能回我自己的星球了.
They don't realise the threat.
并且他们还没有认识到潜在的威胁.
I can help them by helping you.
我可以通过帮助你们来帮助我家乡的人们.
I can also help finish what Dr Jackson started.
我可以完成杰克森博士的遗愿.
Jonas... I understand why you wanna join SG-1.
乔纳斯... 我理解你为什么想要参加 SG-1.
And I'm sorry, but... I just don't see it happening.
但是很抱歉, 我不知道这是否行得通
He trusts you.
他信任你.
I believe it is you he must learn to trust.
是你需要取得他的信任.
How can he learn to trust me if he won't even speak to me?
他连话都不和我说, 我怎么取得他的信任呢??
He holds me responsible for what happened to... Dr Jackson.
他觉得我应该对杰克森博士的离去负责.
I believe you are correct.
你的感觉是对的.
How can I even begin to make up for it if he won't give me the chance?
他不给我机会让我赢得他的信任.
This really a sport on this planet? Are you injured?
这真的是地球人的运动项目吗? 你受伤了?
Lt'll take more than that.
我没事.
Tell you what, if I knock you down,
这样吧,如果我击倒你
you gotta talk to Colonel O'Neill for me.
你就向欧尼尔上校推荐我
OK.
好的.
I'm OK. I wasn't ready.
没事.我刚才还没有准备好.
I'm ready now.
现在准备好了.
Little snack?
这就是你的零食?
The universities of this great nation are getting lax in their admissions.
在他们的纵容下这个国家的教育越来越松懈了.
To whom are you referring?
你说谁?
I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone.
我也可以像其他人那样使用外交辞令.
Hammond is insisting SG-1
哈蒙德坚持SG-1成员里
needs a sociopolitical nerd
应该安 排一个懂社会政♥治♥的书呆子
to offset our overwhelming coolness.
以便我们保持冷静的头脑.
Have you considered Jonas Quinn?
你考虑过乔纳斯 奎恩吗?
Now, I know you've been practising, but I still can't tell.
我知道你已经在观察他了, 但我暂时无法下结论.
Is that a joke?
你不是开玩笑吧?
He wishes to fight against the Goa'uld.
他希望和我们一样同 勾阿呜战斗.
He's an ali...
他是个外...
...en.
...星人.
He's an alien.
他是个外星人.
I don't think we need someone else on the team.
我不认为我们这个小组需要增加人员.
You, Carter and I can handle things just fine.
你, 卡特 和我完全可以胜任了
You learned to trust me, O'Neill. That's different.
你也是逐渐信任我的, 欧尼尔. 那不一样.
I do not believe it is.
我不认为有什么不一样.
Like me, Jonas Quinn may be an alien to this world,
对于地球人我和乔纳斯 奎恩的确是外星人,
but he is committed to the Tauri's cause.
但是他对这个星球和我一样忠诚.
That doesn't mean I want him watching my back in battle, OK?
那并不意味着我能够让 他参加我们的行动, OK?
Unscheduled incoming traveller.
有人进入星际之门.
Bra'tac, what's up?
布瑞泰克, 怎么样?
Tek matte, Master Bra'tac.
忒克 麦忒, 布瑞泰克老师.
I am sorry I did not come sooner, Teal'c.
抱歉我没能及时赶来, 提亚克.
Drey'auc is gravely ill.
坠艾克病得很重.
No need to ask. Go.
不用问我了.立刻去吧.
I didn't know he had a wife.
我不知道他还有妻子.
Yeah. And a son, Rya'c.
嗯. 他还有一个儿子瑞亚克.
They were banished from their home on Chulak
自从提亚克在丘拉克背叛了阿波菲斯,
when Teal'c defected.
他们一家就被流放了.
At one point, Apophis brainwashed Rya'c
阿波菲斯曾经给 瑞亚克洗了脑,
and tried to use him against us.
并利用他来对付我们.
Bra'tac's been looking out for them.
布瑞泰克一直照顾着他们.
Why didn't Teal'c bring them here?
那为什么提亚克不把他的家人带到这里?
Drey'auc wanted to stay with her own people,
坠艾克希望和她的族人在一起,
and Teal'c was away on missions most of the time anyway.
而且提亚克 总是有任务不能脱身.
He tries to get home as often he can, but it's not easy for him.
他一有机会就回去看看 但是机会太少了.
You'd never know. Teal'c's not exactly an open book.
提亚克'就像一本未被打开的书.
Still, I'm usually better at reading people.
你知道我很擅长观察别人.
Major
少校
Why was I not informed about the X-302?
为什么没有和我提起过 X-302的项目?
For example, it might not be that obvious to everyone,
举个例子, 一般人可能看不出来,
but he is actually very upset.
但我可以告诉你他看起来很生气.
How did you find out about the X-302?
你怎么知道X-302的?
That is not the issue. Article 3A clearly states...
这不重要,3A条款清楚的表明了...
The X-302 has nothing to do with the Stargate.
X-302和星际之门完全没有关系.
The naquadria being used to power the hyperspace-window
为超空间隧♥道♥发动机提供能源 的那夸达
generator was...
明显是通过...
Unauthorised incoming wormhole. What now?
不明身份者进入星际之门. 这是谁?
I'll take anything over this.
我有更重要的事情.
We're not receiving an IDC, sir. In fact, there's nothing, sir.
没有身份识别信♥号♥♥, 长官. 事实上, 什么都没有.
What's up?
怎么了?
Apparently, nothing.
什么都没有.
Nothing? So it would seem.
没有? 看起来像.
That's a twist. Gate's functioning.
奇怪. 星门在运行.
We're looking at an incoming wormhole. But nothing is incoming?
我们可以看到进入方向的虫洞. 但是什么也没有进来?
As far as I can tell. The Goa'uld used that tactic before.
目前不能确定. 勾阿呜曾经用过这种方式.
To block our escape while they attacked in ships. Yeah.
锁闭我们的通道 然后使用战舰攻击我们.
Nothing from deep-space watch either.
外太空没有任何发现.
This doesn't make any sense.
这完全无法解释.
To keep a wormhole open, you have to send something through -
除非有任何物质通过才 可以保持虫洞的不间断
a radio signal, anything.
甚至只要有无线电波之类的物质.
We're getting... nothing.
我们还是... 什么都没有.
Figure it out, Major. I'll call the president. Yes, sir.
查出原因, 少校. 我立刻通电总统. 是,长官.
Don't look at me. I got nothin'.
别看着我. 我什么都不知道.
As you see, conditions are harsh.
如你所见,情况越来越糟了.
But they have been safe here.
至少目前这里还算安全.
They must be moved to the new outpost built by the Tauri.
他们必须被转移到其它的安全区域.
All Jaffa who support our cause are welcome.
我们欢迎所有愿意加入的贾法.
Drey'auc is in no state to be moved.
坠艾克的状况不适合移♥动♥.
Why did you wait?
你为何等这么久?
As it is, I have brought you here against her wishes.
她不让我告诉你,让你回来.
She has always been proud.
她总是很骄傲.
She refused to accept the new symbiote.
她拒绝接受新的共生体.
Was one procured? No.
有现成的吗? 没有.
She did not wish us to sacrifice the life of another Jaffa to save her own,
她不愿意为了救她自己而 牺牲一个 贾法的 生命,
even one who still foolishly worshipped the false gods.
甚至是那些愚昧的效忠假神的贾法.
We would all choose the same. In the past...
如果是我也会做出这样的选择的 过去...
It is not the past.
现在不是过去了,
The dissent we have bred has brought about many changes.
正是这种不同的意见 改变了我们今天的状况.
The Goa'uld no longer trust the Jaffa priests
勾阿呜不再像过去那样
with their young as they once did.
信任贾法的牧师们了,.
Rya'c.
瑞亚克.
You dare show your face here?
你竟然还敢回来?
She's dead because of you.
她是因为你才死的.
Could it be a malfunction? It's possible, but highly unlikely.
会不会是出了什么故障? 有可能,但是看起来不像.
Chances are, somebody dialled Earth from an offworld gate.
也许有人从其他星球连接到地球的星际之门.
Wrong number?
就像拨错电♥话♥号♥码?
Normally, the gate shuts down after a short time
通常,如果没有物质从外面进入视界
if nothing's entering the event horizon from the outgoing location.
大门就会自动关闭.
So what do we do?
我们该怎么办?
We wait.
等待.
To my knowledge, no one's sustained a wormhole for longer than 38 minutes.
以我的经验,虫洞维持时间不可能超过38分钟.
Could whoever's behind this redial our gate just to keep us from using it?
会不会有人试图连续建立 连接来阻止我们使用星门?
I've programmed the computer
我已经给计算机输入程序,
to dial the Alpha site after the wormhole expires.
虫洞消失后会自动建立到阿尔法星的连接.
We'll be able to recall our teams
这样我们就可以召回队员
and hopefully contact someone who can help.
并寻求帮助.
It's still on.
它还在运行.
38 minutes, give or take a few seconds.
38分钟了, 再等几秒.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表