We're good to go.
我们可以走了.
Teal'c
提亚克!
Jonas?
乔纳斯?
What?
(咕哝) 我必须到控制室去. 什么?
Jon... I need some help in here
乔纳斯...我这边需要帮忙!
Get him on the bed. We've gotta get him into surgery.
把他弄上♥床♥,我们要送他去动手术,
Grab the gurney.
去推轮床.
Easy.
放轻松.
Jonas? Jonas.
乔纳斯? 乔纳斯. (呻♥吟♥)
Jonas, can you hear me?
乔纳斯,你听得到我吗?
This path will take you to the Chaapa-ai.
这条小径能带你们到恰怕艾.
Colonel, I fear Mot will execute my father.
上校,我怕茂特会处决我父亲,
There is not much time.
时间不多了.
Just stay out of sight until we get back.
你只管躲好,等我们回来.
Not yet.
还没...
What happened? We can't wait any longer.
怎么了? 我们不能再等了.
Sam... Sam...
山姆... 山姆...
I saw. I know what's gonna happen.
我看到了,我知道出了什么事.
Sir, they're walking into an ambush.
长官,他们走进埋伏.
Jonas says the Jaffa will be waiting for them at the gate.
乔纳斯说贾法在星际之门等他们,
We must warn them.
我们得警告他们.
Dial P4S237. Yes, sir.
拨号♥到P4S237. 是,长官.
We're ready, Doctor.
我们准备好了,医生.
It's OK. Just relax.
没事了,放轻松.
What's happening? It's OK.
出了什么事? 没关系,乔纳斯.
What's going on? It's OK.
怎么了? 没事了.
Get the lorazepam.
去拿劳拉西泮(药物).
It's OK, Jonas.
不要紧,乔纳斯,
It's not your problem any more.
那已经不是你的事了.
Colonel O'Neill?
(无线电) 欧尼尔上校?
This is Hammond. Please respond.
这里是哈蒙德.请回答...
Major Pierce, do you read me?
皮尔斯少校?你听得到我吗?
Jonas believes there may be a Jaffa presence
乔纳斯相信你们抵达星际之门时 -
awaiting your arrival at the Stargate.
也许有贾法在等你们,
Exercise extreme caution when approaching the gate.
接近大门时要特别谨慎.
I repeat.
我重复一遍,
Exercise extreme caution when approaching the gate.
接近大门时要特别谨慎.
You may be walking into an ambush.
乔纳斯相信你们也许会走进埋伏.
Do you copy? Sendear.
你们听见了吗? 桑迪尔.
Check on the prisoners.
去查查犯人.
Yes, sir.
是,长官.
Colonel O'Neill, do you copy?
欧尼尔上校,你收到了吗?
Major Pierce, do you read me?
皮尔斯少校,你听不听得到我?
They could be out of range.
他们也许脱离范围了,长官.
Maybe they received the message but can't respond.
也许他们收到了讯息但无法回答.
What about the MALP?
移♥动♥分♥析♥探测仪呢?
Not receiving anything, sir.
什么都没收到,长官.
Sir, SG-3 is prepped and ready to go.
长官,SG-3准备好要出发了.
I just can't risk it, Major.
我不能冒险,少校,
I could be sending them into an ambush.
我可能把他们送进埋伏当中.
We're just going to have to hope that
我们只能希望
O'Neill gets the message.
欧尼尔上校能收到这个讯息.
The prisoners have escaped.
犯人逃走了.
Sound the alarm.
响警报.
Pierce.
皮尔斯!
Who ordered the alarm?
谁下令响警报的?!
I did. The prisoners escaped.
是我,犯人逃走了.
Idiot. I allowed that foolish girl to help them.
白♥痴♥! 我故意让那个笨女孩去救他们,
My Jaffa are waiting at the gate.
我的贾法守在星际之门旁边.
I could not have known. You must forgive me.
我不可能会知道... 您必须原谅我.
You are mistaken.
你搞砸了.
Scissors.
剪刀...
There it is. It looks like an astrocytoma.
在这里.看起来像星细胞瘤.
Isn't that unusual?
那不是很常见吗?
Given that the tissue isn't malignant, yes.
不,这种组织通常不致命的.
We didn't see any evidence of it on the MRl.
我们在核磁共振扫描上没看到它,
This must be a recent formation.
一定是刚形成的.
We've got reticular infiltrates.
网状组织有浸润现象.
This could get a little tricky.
这会有点棘手了.
Blood pressure's dropping.
血压下降了,
Heart rate's 120 and climbing.
心跳120, 还在上升中.
He's haemorrhaging. I need more suction.
他在出血. 这边要再抽吸.
I don't see it.
我看不到.
Blood pressure's 80 on 60. Heart rate's 160.
血压80/60,心跳160.
We gotta find the bleeder. He's pre-arrest.
我们得找到出血点,他心跳快停了.
Run a litre of saline. Have dopamine standing by.
注射一公升生理盐水, 准备多巴胺待命.
Get a unit of O neg.
准备一单位O形阴性血.
Pressure's 60 on 40.
血压60/40.
Doctor, we're losing him.
医生,我们要失去他了.
Hold on. I see it. Retract this flap.
撑住,我看到了.移开这瓣...
I think I've got it.
我想我找到它了.
Pressure's coming up. Heart rate's stabilising.
血压上升,心跳速率稳定了.
OK. Let's get this thing out of him.
好了,把这东西弄出来吧.
Move, move
走, 走!
Still no signal, sir.
还是没有信♥号♥♥,长官.
Sir, I'm receiving an IDC.
长官,我们收到身分密♥码♥了,
It's SG-15.
是SG-15.
SG-15, this is Hammond. Come in.
SG-15,这里是哈蒙德.说话.
Repeat, this is General Hammond.
重复,我是哈蒙德将军.
Please respond.
请回答.
If we don't open the iris
长官,如果我们不打开虹旋门
and it is Colonel O'Neill and SG-15, then...
而那真的是欧尼尔上校和SG-15的话...
The second they step through,
他们跨步进入的那一秒,
they'll be killed. I'm aware of that.
他们都会被杀死, 我明白.
Open the iris. Yes, sir.
打开虹旋门. 是,长官.
Got a wounded man here.
我们有伤患!
Clear the ramp.
(男声) 清理斜坡.
Good to see you.
上校,见到你真好.
General, request permission
将军, 请求准许
to return to the planet with SGs 3 and 10.
与SG-3和10回到星球,
We have some unfinished business.
我们有未完的事情.
Permission granted.
请求准许.
Expecting someone else, sir?
在等别人吗,长官?
We'll explain later.
我们等一下再解释.
Hey
嘿!
I thought you were supposed to be resting that brain.
你不是应该让脑子休息的吗?
How you doing?
(叹息) 你怎么样?
I'm a little sick of staring at these walls,
我对一直瞪着这些墙壁有点厌倦,
but other than that I'm fine.
不过除此之外我很好.
Dr Fraiser thinks they got it all out.
弗雷泽医生说她们把它全拿掉了.
The post-op analysis said
我读过了术后分♥析♥报告,
the tumour was similar to ordinary brain tissue,
那肿瘤与原始的人脑组织类似,
but that the neurons
不过里面的神经
were five times more densely packed.
是一般正常的五倍.
Nirrti definitely had to have something to do with this.
内尔提一定跟这有关,
This kind of thing doesn't happen naturally.
我是说这种东西不会是自然生成的.
Are you still having visions, Jonas Quinn?
你还看得到影像吗,乔纳斯 奎恩?
Not since the surgery, no.
手术后就没有了.
So... no lottery numbers?
那...没有彩票号♥码了?
Afraid not.
恐怕没有.
No trip to Vegas, just you and me?
不能到赌城去了,就你跟我?
So how's it going on 237?
...237上如何了?
They are planning a celebration in our honour.
为了向我们致敬, 他们计画举♥行♥一场大型庆典.
They wanna thank us for getting rid of Mot.
他们想感谢我们帮忙摆脱茂特.
We're bringing the food this time.
我们这次要自己带吃的去.
Good idea.
好主意.
All right, visiting hours are over.
好啦,探病时间过了.
Jonas, you need your rest.
乔纳斯,你需要休息.
Well... get well soon.
唔...早日康复,
We need you out there.
我们需要你.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表