Just so we're clear, it's not a real eye.
先让我们搞清楚, 它不是真的眼睛吧?
It's a kind of jewel or something.
是种珠宝或什么的?
Well, we have never been able to find it.
我们一直找不到它.
So, you seeing anybody?
(欧尼尔) 你有考虑任何人吗?
Maybe.
也许.
Really?
真的?
Is it serious?
认真的吗?
We are betrothed.
我们订亲了.
Trust me, that's serious.
相信我,那是认真的.
Congratulations. Thank you.
恭喜. 谢谢你.
I assume my invitation got lost in the mail or...
我猜我的邀请函 是寄丢了还是...?
I wanted to ask you to shaloke.
我想请你到shaloke.
To stand beside me.
站在我身旁.
Just during the ceremony, right?
是在仪式中,对吗?
Yes, yes.
对,对.
I'd be honoured.
那是我的荣幸.
Will you be coming to my wedding alone?
你也会参加我的婚礼罗?
Um...
呃...
I assume Carter's invited too?
我想你也邀请了卡特?
Of course. Will you be coming together?
当然了.你们会在一起吧?
As in... ?
一起什么?
Friends going to a wedding.
以朋友的身份一起参加婚礼
Ah Yes. Sure.
对,当然了...
Jonas?
乔纳斯?
Is there something you wish to ask me?
你是不是有事要问我?
You are a friend of Daniel Jackson?
你是丹尼尔杰克森的朋友?
Indeed I was.
我是.
Skaara says he's not dead. He's now a god.
史卡拉说他没死,他现在是神.
A god he is not.
他不是神.
Is he not powerful?
那他没有力量罗?
That remains unclear.
这点还不清楚.
Daniel once brought freedom to my people
丹尼尔曾经从假神拉手中
from the false god Ra.
把自♥由♥带给我的同胞,
He has asked us to fight,
他要求我们战斗,
we will fight in his name.
我们就会以他之名战斗.
Die for his cause if we must.
如果需要的话, 也会以他之名而死.
Skaara says Daniel will protect us,
史卡拉说丹尼尔会保护我们,
watch over our families.
照顾我们的家人.
I am unsure as to what you have been promised.
我不确定你们得到什么样的保证.
But if you are not prepared to die,
但如果你还没准备好要死的话,
you should not be here.
那你就不该在这儿!
How ya doin'?
你这边进展如何?
We don't have all day.
我们可没一整天的时间.
I know, believe me.
我知道,相信我.
But there's nothing.
不过这儿什么都没有.
Just a lot of talk about the power of Ra,
只是提了很多关于拉的权力,
the size of his domain.
领土的大小.
Big domain?
领土很大?
No mention of a secret chamber
这里并没提到
where he keeps his most valued possessions.
他放宝贵财产的密室,
Neither I expect that
我也不期望会有.
Right.
对
O'Neill, we're under attack.
(提亚克) 欧尼尔,我们遭到攻击了!
Ground forces have landed.
地面部队已经登陆,
We will not be able to hold them off for long.
我们抵挡不了多久了.
Roger. You heard him.
知道了.(向乔纳斯)你听到了.
I don't know what to say.
我不知道要告诉你什么.
If Dr Jackson was here...
我是说如果杰克森博士在这儿...
Oh, he's here. Trust me, he's here.
喔,他在,相信我,他在这儿...
Son of a bitch
浑蛋!
Hey Where are ya?
嘿!你在哪?!
We're only doin' this because of you.
我们是为了你才这么做的!
Jack.
杰克.
It's here. I know it is.
在这边.我知道.
Daniel Sam. Jonas.
丹尼尔 山姆. 乔纳斯.
Dr Jackson.
杰克森博士.
You hear that?
你听到没? (爆♥炸♥)
I can't do anything about that.
我不能做什么,你知道的.
I don't care.
我才不管.
Do something or we walk, right now.
做点什么,不然我们就走,马上.
Remember that fine line we were talking about?
记得我们谈过的界线吗?
Cross it.
跨过它.
OK.
好吧...
I always thought there might be a secret chamber here.
我一直认为这儿也许有个密室,
This section talks about how Ra
这个章节提到拉是如何
draws his power from the sun.
从太阳汲取他的力量.
O'Neill, we cannot hold our position.
(提亚克) 欧尼尔, 我们守不住阵地了!
Fall back to the pyramid.
撤回金字塔!
You do your stuff. I'm gonna help Teal'c.
你们干♥你♥们的活儿, 我要去帮提亚克.
I will come with you.
我也去.
Fall back
撤退!
Fall back
撤退!
Um... can't you just zip into the wall
呃,你不能穿过墙看看
and see if there's something on the other side?
另一边有没有东西吗?
It's complicated.
那有点复杂.
Some kind of trigger for a secret door.
某种密门的启动装置.
"Rays of the sun... reveal all. "
"太阳的光芒会显露一切."'
Rays of the sun. There's no sunlight.
太阳的光芒,这里没有阳光...
Do you think any light will do?
任何光都可以吗?
It's possible.
可能.
Maybe you need to focus it a little.
也许你需要让它聚焦?
OK.
对.
Is that my stuff?
那是我的东西吗?
You weren't using it any more.
你反正用不着了.
Yeah.
对喔.
How many? Many.
多多? 很多.
Carter? Sir, we're working on it.
卡特? 长官,我们正在努力.
Work faster.
努力快一点.
Yes, sir.
是,长官.
I thought we were onto something, but...
我以为我们有突破了,但...
You were. It's not working.
有啊. 根本没用.
It's red. What is?
它是红的. 什么?
The rays of the sun on the fresco are red.
湿壁画上的阳光是红的.
Sam? Yeah.
山姆? 好.
Jonas.
乔纳斯.
Sweet.
漂亮.
Daniel, what is it?
丹尼尔,那是什么?
I'm an Ancient. What?
我是古人. 什么?!
Not me, but the Others like me, they're the Ancients.
不是我,是"其他"像我的, 他们是古人.
This is one of their oldest dialects.
这是用一种最古老的古人方言所写的.
I always suspected but never knew for sure.
我一直这么推测, 但我始终无法确定.
What does it say?
它说什么?
The Ancients evolved from a human race long ago.
它说古人是由一支比我们 生存更久的人类所演化而成的,
They were wiped out by a plague.
他们被一种横扫银河系的瘟疫所灭绝,
Many learned to ascend and the rest died out.
许多人学会了升♥天♥, 其余的就死了.
I have to go. Where?
我得走了. 去哪?
I'll be back. Don't lose that tablet.
我会回来的.别弄丢这块字板,
It talks of a lost city. It's invaluable.
它提到一个价值高过一切的失落的城市.
Daniel...
丹尼尔...
Teal'c
提亚克!
What if it's not here?
如果它不在这里呢?
Maybe there's a secret compartment.
也许这里有秘密隔间?
Inside a secret chamber? Why not?
密室中的密室? 不行吗?
Why not?
何不呢?
Right here.
就是这里
I can't see a latch or a jewel like with the other door,
这里.我没看到像 另一扇门上的门闩或宝石,
but there's gotta be a way to open this.
不过一定有办法打开的.
Yeah. Stand back.
有,退后.
Sir, we got it.
长官,我们到手了.
It's too late.
太迟了.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表