Do you copy? Colonel O'Neill?
你们听到了吗?欧尼尔上校?
No. This is not good.
不...这才是不妙.
Are you all right? Is everyone else with you?
别生气,长官.你没事吗? 其他人是否都跟你在一起?
Yeah.
对.
Where are you?
你在哪?
Inside the pyramid, in the control room.
我们在金字塔里,长官,我们躲在控制室.
They could have access to the security systems,
上校,他们可以进入金字塔的保全系统,
including force-shield controls.
包括力场防御罩.
We're working on it.
我们正在弄.
Bring up the pyramid schematics.
(卡特) 你们应该能叫出金字塔构造图
Within the security system files
包括保全系统档案
you'll find a list of force-shield codes.
你们会看到一张力场防御罩的密♥码♥表.
There's a lot of stuff here, Major, OK?
对...这里有一大堆东西, 少校,等会儿成吗?
Felger?. We need weapons.
(欧尼尔) 凡欧格尔?我们需要武器.
Looks like there's an armoury at the end of the hall.
看来走廊底有个军械室,
It's either that or a bathroom.
不然就是厕所.
I can do this.
呜! 我可以的.
On my way, sir
就来了,长官.
You get the shield down. And use your radio from now on.
你降下防御罩. 还有从现在起用无线电通话.
This is unbelievable. Everything is in here.
真不敢相信,所有的东西都在这儿!
Coombs, what's goin' on?
库姆斯,怎样了?
I've almost got it, sir.
快好了.
Nice.
漂亮.
Nice.
漂亮.
Look, Professor, this little stunt of yours does not excuse the fact
好了,听着,教授, 你这个小小的演出 -
that you disobeyed a direct order from me, twice
并不能抵销你违背 我的直接命令...两次.
Do it again, I'll shoot you.
再一次,我就开枪.
Are we... ? Crystal.
我们是否...? 清清楚楚.
Good.
很好.
Wanna hear my plan?
你想不想听听我的计划?
Our plan...
(库姆斯) 我们的计划是...
I said stay on the radio Just... tell me what you know.
我说用无线电的... 只管..告诉我你们知道什么.
OK. There's a shield around the pyramid. The Stargate's outside that.
好.金字塔周围有道力场, 星际之门在外面.
So Coombs could get the shield down.
所以库姆斯会解除力场.
And we take out the Jaffa at the gate.
对,然后我们解决掉守卫星门的贾法.
Coombs can bring himself out to the ring,
库姆斯能用圆环把他自己传出去,
then we all go home. Piece of cake.
然后我们一起回家.呵呵,小事一桩!
"We" take out the Jaffa?
"我们"-解决掉贾法.
We.
我们...
As in "you".
是你们.
How many? A dozen.
多少? 一打,最多.
A dozen? And they got those big guns.
一打? 对,而且他们有真正的大枪.
Good plan, Felger. Good plan.
好计划,凡欧格尔,好计划.
Come on You're SG-1. This is what you do.
你们是SG-1哎! 这是你们的工作.
Right.
对喔.
Coombs, talk to me.
库姆斯,说话.
OK. Hang another left, and then two rights.
是...呃,左转, 然后两次右转.
And then there'll be a door, and beyond that is daylight.
那边有扇门, 出去就可重见天日了.
Felger?
凡欧格尔?
Coombs? I'm sorry.
库姆斯? 抱歉.
This coding is very confusing. Just wait a second.
这些密♥码♥真是一塌糊涂, 再等一下.
What?
干嘛?!
I can't believe that I'm here... with you. . like this. It's...
我真不敢相信我在这儿... 跟你一起,就像...
Yeah. I'm havin' the same problem.
对,我也有同样的问题.
This is great.
真是太棒了!
Sneakin' around with you in a Goa'uld pyramid on an alien planet.
在某个外星上的勾阿呜金字塔里跟你们一起到处转...
The one thing missing is some Jaffa chasing us.
就差没有贾法追我们了.
O'Neill
欧尼尔 (脚步声)
That's not my fault. Simon?
这可不关我的事... 西蒙?
Simon, hurry up. We got company.
西蒙,快点!我们有伴了!
Wait, wait, wait
等一下,等一下!
Give me that. Now, Coombs.
给我!库姆斯,马上!
I got it
有了!
Shield's down. Way to go, Simon.
防护罩关了. 干得好,西蒙.
Shush
闭嘴!
Get your ass to the nearest ring transport and wait for my signal.
马上滚到最近的一个圆环装置, 然后等我的信♥号♥♥!
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
谢谢,谢谢,谢谢!
You've been a great audience, but I really must be...
你们真是最棒的观众, 但我真的必须...
You, stop
你!站住!
Staying. God
留下!...老天啊!
Well, he wasn't kiddin'.
(欧尼尔) 他不是开玩笑的.
That's a lotta Jaffa.
这里有一大堆贾法.
Carter, Jonas, your target is that centre gun placement.
卡特, 乔纳斯, 你们的目标是中间那座枪台.
Yes, sir. Teal'c, you're with me.
是,长官. 提亚克,你跟我一组.
Now, is there anything else we need to discuss?
我们还有什么要现在讨论的吗?
No, sir. I'll stay in this very spot.
没有,长官,没.我会待在这里动也不动,
Even if I see you writhing in agony, calling me, I'll be here.
就算 看到你痛得满地打滚叫我的名字,我也不会出去.
Exactly. On my signal, get Coombs out here.
就是这样. 看我的信♥号♥♥,把库姆斯弄出这里.
Go.
走!
Jay, I got a problem here.
(库姆斯) 杰伊...呃,我这里有点问题...
Sh.
嘘!
I think I need a little help.
我想我需要一点点帮助.
Clear?
安全了?
Clear, sir.
安全了,长官.
Teal'c? The area is secure for the moment.
提亚克? 这区现在安全,欧尼尔.
Colonel O'Neill
(凡欧格尔) 欧尼尔上校!
Colonel O'Neill
欧尼尔上校!
Colonel O'Neill.
欧尼尔上校!
What are you doing? Get Coombs out here.
你在干嘛? 把库姆斯弄出来!
He's stuck.
嗯...出了点小问题,长官. 他被困住了.
I don't think I'm gonna make it outta here.
杰伊...我想我逃不了了,
You just go. Take care of my cats.
你走吧, 照顾我的猫,好吗?
No. I got us into this mess.
不不不,西蒙,是我把我们扯进 这漟浑水的,
If you're staying, I'm staying too.
如果你留下,我也留下.
No one's staying.
没人要留下!
Can he ring us in?
他能用圆环传我们进去吗?
Can you ring O'Neill and Teal'c into the pyramid?
库姆斯你能用圆环把欧尼尔上校 和提亚克传进金字塔吗?
I'll try.
我试试.
Give us five minutes, then...
给我们五分钟,然后...
Let's go home. Ah Thank God
我们回家吧. 喔...感谢主!
Simon, you OK? Later
西蒙,你没事吗? 晚点!
For bravery in the face of grave danger,
由于面对极大危险的勇气,
I hereby award Simon Coombs and Jay Felger each
我在此各颁赠 西蒙 库姆斯和杰伊 凡欧格尔
the Airforce Civilian Award for Valour.
空军平民勇气勳章.
Despite the fact that you gentlemen disobeyed my orders,
尽管你们两位违背我的命令,
which in my little world constitutes screwing up,
在我的领域中意味着搞砸,
twice,
两次,
truth is... we wouldn't be here without you.
但事实是,如果不是你们, 我们不会在这儿....
You are true heroes.
你们是真正的英雄.
Thank you, Colonel.
谢谢你,上校.
Felger. Felger. Jay?
(库姆斯) 凡欧格尔. 凡欧格尔. 杰伊?
What? Snap out of it.
干嘛? 打起精神来好不好?
Sorry. Calibration scales for the power source?
是...抱歉. 圆环动力来源的测定读数呢?
Right there. Right... there.
这里...这里.
Geek.
怪胎.
Nerd.
讨厌鬼.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表