You try to help people, this is the thanks you get.
你想帮忙,这就是你得到的感谢.
I should have shot you.
我该射你的.
So when are we gonna meet this old... Ginsu guy?
我们什么时候可以见到这个 老...Ginsu?
Nice.
不错嘛.
Argh
啊!
Don't touch that.
别碰那个.
Hey, Her'ak
嘿,荷锐科!
What? No gloating?
怎么,不讥嘲一番吗?
Take some pride in your work, son.
要对你的工作有点骄傲,小子.
You shall all be forced to bow before my master soon enough.
你们很快就要被逼在 我的主人面前低头的.
You know, this whole "imprisoned for our own protection"
知道吗, 这种"羁押是保护我们"
is getting a little "old".
有点老套了.
What choice did we have?
我们有选择吗?
If we want this information we have to trust Khonsu.
我们想得到资料的话就要信任孔苏.
I knew I should have updated my will before agreeing to go offworld.
我就知道我在同意外星指派时 应该修订遗嘱的.
You are not going to die, Coombs. Come on, Felger.
你死不了的,库姆斯. 得了,凡欧格尔.
We might as well be wearing red shirts.
我们也许最好是穿上红衬衫.
I don't get that.
我没听懂.
Shol'va
休伐
Oh, my God I think I'm gonna throw up.
喔...老天,我想我要吐了...
These poor bastards.
噢,这些可恶的浑蛋...
Jay, I can't do this. I gotta get outta here
杰伊,我受不了了,我要离开这里.
Simon, Simon, Simon.
西蒙, 西蒙, 西蒙.
No I'm not a soldier.
不,我不是军人!
I teach applied math at Yale. I have a Vespa and two cats
我在耶鲁教应用数学! 我有一台伟士牌和两只猫...
Get a hold of yourself. Don't you get it?
冷静点!你不懂吗,西蒙.
Jaffa do not kill each other for fun.
贾法不会因为好玩而互相残杀的!
They don't?
不会才怪!
I don't know that for sure. But this looks like an execution.
好...我不敢确定, 不过这看来像是处决.
Something hinky's going on. It's up to us to find out what it is.
这里一定发生了什么贼事, 就靠你我查出真♥相♥了.
Hinky? Yeah. It's a word.
贼事? 对,就是这个字.
In what dictionary?
在哪本字典上?
I have a plan.
我有个计划.
Is it OK to have a heart attack now?
我现在可不可以心脏病发作了?
I don't know why I let you talk me into this.
老天, 我不知道我为什么会让你说服我这么做.
Because if we'd stayed on that ship, we'd be dead.
因为如果我们现在还待在船上 就死定了,你很清楚.
And we're better off here?
是吗,我们在这下面就有比较好吗?
When are you gonna trust me? I have four postgraduate degrees.
你几时才会开始相信我,西蒙? 我有四个硕士学位哎.
Not one of them covered Jaffa military tactics.
可没一个是贾法军事战术!
What are you doing here?
你们在这里干什么?
Uh...
呃...
He is sick.
他病了.
I believe it is something he ate.
我相信跟他吃的东西有关.
Nicely done. Nicely done.
干得好,干得好.
Jay, you just shot that guy. I mean, you really shot him.
杰伊,...你刚射了那家伙, 你真的射了他.
No, zatted. It's completely different.
不,是"炸"他,这是完全不同的.
Zatted? Shot Gotta go. Gotta go.
炸...射! 他...来吧,该走了,该走了.
Her'ak.
荷锐科.
Where are the prisoners?
犯人呢?...
Answer me. Where is SG-1?
回答我,SG-1在哪?
They are no longer your concern.
他们已经不关你的事了.
We are betrayed, brothers.
我们被背叛了,兄弟们.
Our god was not who he claimed to be.
我们的神并非他所宣称的身分.
Khonsu is Tok'ra. He would weaken us like a cancer from within,
孔苏是托克拉. 他会像癌症一般削弱我们,
destroying our one true god,
摧毁我们的真神,
Anubis.
阿努比斯.
I am in command now,
现在我负责指挥,
till our lord returns to reward us and claim his prize.
直到我们的主人回来奖赏我们.
Spread the word among every rank.
把这些话散布到部队里去,
Be ready.
准备好.
Anubis is coming.
阿努比斯就要来了.
Where's Khonsu? Khonsu is dead.
孔苏呢? 孔苏死了.
Dead?
死了?...
Completely dead or semidead?
全死还是半死?
You guys seem to have a grey area in that regard.
你们这些家伙在这方面有点晦暗不明.
His true loyalties were well known.
他的真面目已经被揭发.
Once his betrayal bore fruit, his existence was no longer required.
一旦他的背叛结了果, 他的存在已不需要.
You callin' us fruit?
你说我们是水果?
Argh
啊-!...
Crap I hate that thing.
该死!我恨这东西.
Now, that, Colonel O'Neill, is what I call pride in my work.
欧尼尔上校,那, 才是我所谓的工作上的骄傲.
Good job. I want names, Colonel.
做的好. 要名字,上校.
Of all the Tok'ra hiding in Anubis's ranks.
所有藏在阿努比斯部队里的托克拉的名字.
Oh, ask Khonsu.
去问孔苏吧.
Oh, wait You can't. You killed him.
噢,等等!不行,你杀了他.
Argh
啊-!...
Tell me
告诉我!
We don't know anything. He's not lying.
我们什么都不知道. 他没说谎.
Our orders were to make contact with Khonsu. That's it.
我们的命令是跟孔苏取得联♥系♥, 只有这样.
Any information you want died with him.
所有你要的资讯都跟他一起葬送了.
Forget it, Carter. He's just the warm-up band, and he knows it.
算了吧,卡特,他知道的, 他不过是在热身罢了.
No matter what you have endured,
不管你们多能忍♥耐,
you have never experienced the likes of what Anubis is capable of.
你们绝对无法撑过阿努比斯所能做的.
You ended that sentence with a preposition
你用介系词作结尾!
Bastard
浑蛋!
That was his last transmission? Yes, sir.
那就是他最后的传讯? 是的,长官.
Excuse me, sir. Anything on SG-1?
抱歉,长官,有SG-1的消息吗?
As a matter of fact, we just got a message from one of our Jaffa allies.
事实上我们刚收到 贾法盟友传来的讯息.
Word has filtered through Anubis's ranks
孔苏是托克拉的消息显然已经 -
that Khonsu was exposed as a Tok'ra and that he's been murdered.
传遍了阿努比斯的军队, 他已遭到杀害.
Oh, no.
喔,糟了.
SG-1 is still in the custody of the Jaffa who overthrew Khonsu.
SG-1还在推♥翻♥孔苏的贾法手上.
Anubis himself is on the way.
阿努比斯则在赶来的途中.
There's been no mention of Felger and Coombs.
讯息中并没有提到关于凡欧格尔和库姆斯.
Is there no chance of mounting some sort of rescue?
难道没有希望发动救援吗?
I'd be happy to volunteer.
我很乐于自愿加入.
I appreciate that. But the planet's very heavily guarded.
谢谢你,但是那个星球防守很严,
That was one of the reasons SG-1 had to go in undercover.
那就是为什么SG-1要伪装前往的原因.
Sir.
长官,无意冒犯.
With all due respect, I thought you didn't leave people behind.
我以为你们不会丢下任何人的.
I don't like this either,
我跟你一样不喜欢这样,
but I won't send good men to their deaths for nothing.
但我不能派人去作无谓的牺牲.
Especially considering the sketchy nature of the intel we have.
特别是我们掌握的情报 如此有限的情况下.
There's nothing we can do at this time.
我们能做的实在不多.
I'm afraid if SG-1 is going to get out of this mess,
我怕如果SG-1要走出这漟浑水的话,
they're going to have to do it on their own.
他们得靠自己了.
Don't do that
别这样!
So maybe you did study Goa'uld plans,
好吧,就当你看过勾阿呜母舰的蓝图好了,
but how can you know where we're goin'?
可是现在你怎么知道我们要往哪走?
I don't. Jay, this is bad.
我是不知. 喔,杰伊,这真的很糟.
I know.
我知道.
Our best shot is to get back to SGC,
听着,我们最好的办法是回星门指挥部,
tell 'em what happened, where SG-1 is, and...
告诉 他们出了什么事,SG-1在哪以及...
Look, even if we could, there's no telling when Anubis will arrive.
哪,就算我们能穿过大门, 我们也不知道阿努比斯何时会到.
Chances are SG-1 will be long gone or dead by the time they mount a rescue.
等他们发动救援任务时 SG-1可能早就被带走或死了,
If they're willing to send one. What about SG1, then?
那是说如果他们会出动救援队的话. 好,那SG1呢?
If they're the heroes you say, they can bust themselves out.
如果他们真像你说的是大英雄的话, 他们可以自己杀出一条路来.
Come on, Coombs This op is up to us, and you know it.
来吧,库姆斯, 你知道这任就靠你我了.
Op? Op. Op, op, op. It's "operation".
任? 任任任任,就是任务的意思!
Say "operation", then, like a normal person.
那就像正常人一样说"任务"啊!
Keep your voice down
小声一点!
We have to learn about this place, find a weakness and exploit it.
我们必须尽力查出这里的一切, 找出弱点并加以利用.
How the heck are we supposed to do that?
我们要怎么才能做到?
How'd you know how to do that?
你怎么知道要那样做?
The writing outside said "Control room". It did?
走廊上的字说这里是控制室. 有吗?
I thought you said you read Goa'uld.
你不是说你懂勾阿呜文?
I do. Sorta.
我是懂啊...算是吧.
This should be able to tell us everything we need to know.
这应该能告诉我们想知道的一切事情.
This is not good.
情况不妙.
SG-1, this is Felger.
(PA) SG-1,这里是凡欧格尔.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表