Look, this is a waste of time. I got nothing to say.
听着,这是浪费时间, 我没什么好说的....
OK, I took the mimic devices,
好吧,没错,我用赝品换掉了它们,
but I didn't know what they were planning to do.
可是我不知道他们计划怎么使用...
What? You think I'm part of some kinda murder conspiracy?
怎么,你以为我是谋杀案的共犯?
Well, you're wrong.
那你就错了!
All right, I'll tell you what I know,
好啦!我会告诉你我所知道的,
but you have to promise me protection.
但你必须保证我的安全.
I'll get us in.
我会让我们进去的.
What are you doing? Covering you.
你在干嘛? 掩护你.
Thank you. Get up.
谢了.起来!
Right.
喔.
When you switched the devices, where'd you take them?
你第一次把装置掉包后, 把它们带到哪里了?
Washington. They wanted me to take them myself,
华盛顿.他们要我亲自带去,
because using a middleman would be too risky.
他们觉得交由中间人太过冒险.
To whom are you referring? They call themselves the Committee.
他们是谁? 他们自称是"委员会".
They run the whole show.
他们主导一切.
We're going to need names.
我们需要名字.
This is conspiracy to commit murder.
你面对的罪名是谋杀共犯.
I didn't know they'd use the devices to kill anybody.
我又不知道他们要用这装置杀人.
They told me they were gonna analyse
他们跟我说他们想分♥析♥
the technology for commercial applications.
这种科技作商业上的用途.
Why would you believe that?
你相信?
You don't think money has anything to do with this?
你不知道这一切都跟钱有关吗?
In six months,
过去半年来
there have been at least ten new patents
至少有十项新专利
traceable to Area 51.
可以直接追溯到51区,
I'm talking industrial chemicals, metallurgy, computers, you name it.
我说的是工业化学,冶金,电脑... 你想得到的都有.
So they're selling alien technology? No, they're buying it.
那他们是出♥售♥外星科技罗? 不是,他们是买♥♥!
The members of the Committee aren't secret agents, they're businessmen.
委员会成员不是间谍或秘密探员, 他们是生意人.
The rogue NID agents work for them.
那些变节的NID探员为他们工作.
They got millions invested and they expect to make billions
他们花上几千万投资,
by incorporating alien advancements into their product lines.
让先进的外星科技融入生产线, 等着几十亿的回报.
This was about protecting the planet.
我以为是为了保护地球.
Nobody said it had to be a non-profit business.
没人说这是个赔本生意吧.
Give us the names and we'll ensure your safety.
把名字给我们, 我们就保证你的安全.
Well, I'm gonna need a few more details.
少来,我要更详尽的细节.
You work for the air force. You don't have witness protection.
你们是空军, 根本没有证人保护计划.
But we do have the Stargate.
但我们有星际之门.
What do you mean? If these men are as powerful as you say,
怎么说? 如果这些人真像你说的那么有权势,
there's probably nowhere on Earth you'd be safe.
那你在地球上任何地方都不安全.
Fortunately, we have other options.
算你走运,我们有其他办法.
We need to talk.
好了,我们需要谈谈.
Who else knows about this operation at Stargate Command?
在星际之门指挥中心 还有谁知道这项行动?
Why?
为什么问?
We've got a leak, Major. Wait a minute.
因为我们有漏洞,少校! 喔,少胡扯了!
Agent Devlin was waiting for us. Somebody tipped him off.
德弗林在等我们, 这分明是有人跟他通风报信!
Not necessarily. Think about it.
不见得.想想看.
You used a computer to access those personnel files.
你不是用电脑查人事档案吗?
Maybe somebody tracked you.
也许有人追踪你.
Don't answer that.
(手♥机♥响) 别接!
It's General Hammond.
是哈蒙德将军.
If they think we're dead, that's good.
如果他们以为我们死了,也许能占上风.
You trust me, you trust my team.
你信任我,就要信任我的小队...
Sir, what's happening?
长官,什么事?
Did he talk?
他说了吗?
No, that's great news.
不,这是个好消息.
Yes, sir. Understood.
是,长官,了解.
What is it?
什么事?
We've got the names of those responsible for the assassination.
我们拿到暗♥杀♥案主谋的名字了.
What's that supposed to mean? We have an inside source.
什么意思? 我们有内部消息.
Who?
谁?
I can't.
我不能说.
This assignment came from the White House.
这个任务是来自白宫,少校.
If you don't tell me what I need to know,
如果你不告诉我我该知道的,
I'm gonna have to make a phone call.
我就要去打个电♥话♥.
You're the one who's always talking about trust.
嘴上老挂着信任的人是你.
The man who shot Kinsey was using a piece of alien technology.
...射杀金赛的人 用的是一种外星科技,
A device which creates a flawless holographic disguise -
一种能创造出 毫无破绽的立体伪装的装置,
in this case, a duplicate image of Colonel O'Neill.
在这个例子里,是欧尼尔上校.
It was a perfect plan to get rid of Kinsey and the colonel.
那是个同时除掉 金赛和上校的绝佳计策.
Wait a minute. Why have I never heard about this technology before?
等一下,我怎么之前 从没听过有这种东西?
We encountered the devices during a foothold situation. It was a close one.
我们在三年前一次"立足点"状况 遇到这种科技,那次很险.
Kinsey wanted to shut down the Stargate programme,
因为金赛认为星际之门 计划风险太大而想关闭它,
so it was covered up by presidential order.
所以这整件事由总统下令封锁.
Who's your source? A scientist at Area 51.
你们的消息来源是谁? 一个51区的科学家.
He smuggled the devices out. That's not enough.
就是他把装置私运出去的. 这不够.
They're onto us. If we don't move fast, they'll disappear.
全靠我们了,要是我们动作不够快, 他们就会消失无踪.
We need more than one scientist who made a deal for immunity.
除了一个为了脱罪的科学家的证词外, 我们还需要更多证据.
That's all we have.
我们只有这些.
What?
什么?
Senator Kinsey's not dead. He's in a coma.
金赛参议员没死, 只是昏迷.
We've got him under 24hour guard. Why didn't you tell me?
我们24小时都有人在看守他. 你怎么没告诉我?!
Because we needed to keep his condition a secret for his protection.
因为我们必须保密以保护他的安全.
If he recovers,
如果他能恢复意识,
he can provide us with the information
他就能供出所有
to bring these people down.
能让我们抓到那些人的消息.
So we were both keeping secrets. That's the way the game's played.
所以我们两个都有秘密. 这是游戏规则.
You've got a...
你有...
Anyway, the Pentagon's been informed.
反正,呃,五角大楼已经知道了,
They're sending a man to the hospital.
他们会派个人到医院.
Did I... ? Close enough.
我...? 够干净了.
Who are they sending? A liaison officer.
他们要派谁去? 一个连络官.
Major Davis. Major Davis, yeah.
戴维斯少校? 就是他....
What?
怎么了?
There are 12 alien devices capable of mimicking specific individuals.
一共有12个模仿装置 可以模仿特定的个人,
Major Davis was one of them.
戴维斯少校是其中之一.
Sergeant. Major Davis.
士官. 戴维斯少校.
I've come to check on the senator. Yes, sir.
我是来查看参议员的. 是,长官.
Agent Devlin, how did it go?
德弗林探员,事情办得怎样了?
Kinsey's dead.
金赛死了.
Are you sure? He was supposed to be dead the first time.
你确定?他第一次就该死了.
He wasn't wearing a bulletproof vest this time. So, yeah, I'm sure.
他这回可没穿防弹背心. 所以我确定.
There were a few complications, though.
虽然情况有点复杂.
What's goin' on? Fire alarm. We need to move him.
怎么回事?! 火灾警报.我们得弄走他.
We must ask you to wait here, sir.
我们必须请你在这边等,长官.
Why is that, Sergeant?
为什么,士官?
Secondary casualties are not our concern.
新的伤亡并不是我们担心的,
Major Davis can answer for those as well.
可以把这些留给戴维斯少校去回答.
We still have a loose end. They have Dr Langham in custody.
我们的结尾还是不够好, 他们抓到了朗翰姆博士.
That's not important. His accusations will be a minor inconvenience for us.
那不重要, 他的控告不会为我们带来不便.
I suggest we use the mimic devices to eliminate another thorn in our side.
与其担心他,我建议不如用模仿装置 除掉我们的另一个心腹大患.
Someone at the SGC? General Hammond.
星门指挥部的人? 哈蒙德将军.
Once he's gone,
一旦我们除掉他,
we can replace him
就可以找个更能 符合我们需求的人
with someone more sympathetic to us.
代替他的位置.
If they know about the devices, they'll be prepared.
如果他们知道这个装置, 他们就会有所提防.
Devlin's right. Besides, now that Kinsey's dead,
德弗林对的,再说金赛已经死了,
we have other options.
我们有别的办法.
I think it's time we sent someone to talk to Hammond,
我想是时候派个人 去跟哈蒙德谈谈了,
get him to reconsider those retirement plans.
叫他重新考虑退休的计划.
He doesn't seem like the type to bow to pressure.
他看来不是会屈服于 外界压力的那种人.
Well, then, we are going to have to be very convincing.
那我们就得非常具说服力了.
Agent Devlin, I would like you to pay General Hammond a visit.
德弗林探员, 我要你去拜访哈蒙德将军,
Impress upon him our concerns for the safety and wellbeing of his family.
让他知道我们对他家人 安全和幸福的关切.
If he still refuses to play ball?
如果他拒绝呢?
Then kill him.
那就杀了他.
What is this?
搞什么?!
General Hammond sends his regards.
哈蒙德将军送上他的问候.
Get your hands up. Come on, get 'em up.
好了,把你们的手举起来, 快点,举起来!
The hologram lasted six and a half minutes. That's a new record for us.
立体影像这次维持了六分半钟, 是我们的新记录!
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表