They just discovered the founder of their race
他们才刚刚发现他们族的始祖遭到虐待,
has been abused for over 50 years.
被当成医学实验品超过了50年之久.
Oh, come on, Carter, face it. For all their high morals
喔,得了,卡特,面对现实吧. 对他们的高道德标准,
and fancy preaching about coexisting with humans,
和关于与人类共存的说教,
we are just a nice place to live.
我们不过是... 一个居住的好地方而已.
I don't think they would lie and doom thousands of innocent people.
我不认为他们会故意说谎, 害死几千个无辜的民众.
That Tok'ra laying on that table in there just did.
托克拉刚刚挑明了说了.
Egeria has awakened.
埃杰里亚醒了.
Egeria, it is an honour. Rise, Malek.
埃杰里亚,这真是荣幸. 起来,马莱克.
You are not my servant.
你并不是我的仆人.
Kelmaa was generous in giving her life to free me,
开尔玛的牺牲了她的生命来释放我,
but I am afraid it is too late.
但我怕为时已晚.
Save your strength, my queen.
节省你的力气,我的女王,
Your people need you, now more than ever.
你的族人 需要你,比以前任何时候都要迫切.
Kelmaa's assessment of my condition was correct, Malek.
开尔玛对我状况的评估是正确的, 马莱克.
My time is almost done.
我的时间差不多到了.
I shall not live long enough to see more of my children.
我原不该活得这么久, 还能够见到这么多我的孩子.
My host has shared her knowledge of the Tok'ra with me.
我的宿主把她的托克拉知识跟我分享,
You are beyond my greatest hopes and dreams.
你们的成就远超过我的希望和梦想.
These are the Tauri, who ally themselves with the Tok'ra.
这些是和托克拉结盟的塔瑞,
I know.
我知道.
Come forward.
过来...
My host tells me you seek to help the Pangarans,
我的宿主告诉我, 尽管畔伽人这么对我,
despite what they have done to me.
你们仍替他们寻求帮助.
This has all been a terrible mistake, but not a malicious act.
这一切是个可怕的错误, 但不是带有恶意的行为.
Nor was mine, Major Carter.
我也不是,卡特少校.
You know, back on my home planet, my people discovered a substance
你知道吗,在我的家乡,
that had an incredible potential to generate energy.
我的族人发现了一种 能产生巨大能量的物质.
And after years of research and a serious lack of moral fortitude,
经过多年的研究, 以及严重缺乏道德勇气,
they used it to make a bomb.
他们把它做成了炸♥弹♥...
Well, that being the reason I left.
那就是我离开的原因.
But the point is that your people had good intentions.
重点是,呃, 你的族人的出发点是好的.
We thought we had found the cure for all disease.
我们以为我们发现了 所有疾病的治疗方法,
Now it may kill so many of us.
如今它可能害死我们许多人.
I am not afraid to die, but I am afraid that...
我并不怕死...
my people will not have learned from this.
我是怕我的族人无法自此记取教训.
I think they already have.
我想他们已经得到教训了.
I passed on the flawed gene that gave the drug its weakness.
我传递基因缺陷让药效衰弱,
You were unable to construct an antidote
由于我破坏我后代的手法 -
because of the manner in which I sabotaged my young.
将让你们无法做出解药.
I did it in the hope
我这么做是希望它们 -
that they would ultimately prove useless to the Pangarans.
最后会对畔伽人失去效用,
I wanted to force them to abandon their research
我要逼迫他们发现这药无效后
once the drug proved untenable.
能放弃他们的研究.
Instead, they continued to make it in ever-increasing quantities.
但他们继续制♥造♥并增加份量.
And now they can't live without it.
现在他们没有它就活不下去.
It is not what I intended.
那不是我的本意.
Their fate is their own doing, not yours.
他们的命运是他们一手造成的,不是你.
You merely tried to free yourself.
你只是试图以唯一的手段 取得自己的自♥由♥.
They do not deserve this end, not when it can be prevented.
他们不该得到这种下场, 尤其是有办法可以阻止的时候.
You created the flaw.
你创造了这种缺陷,
You can create the antidote that will save them.
你可以做出能救他们的解药.
I will tell you what you need to know.
我会告诉你们所需要知道的事情.
Thank you.
谢谢你.
On behalf of our people,
我代表我的族人,
please, forgive us for what we have done to you.
请原谅我们对你所做的一切,
Had we known, we...
我们一旦知道...
The salvation of the Pangarans shall be my final act.
解救畔伽人将是我最后的行动,
Such is the spirit of Tok'ra that I wish to live on.
这也是我希望流传下去的托克拉精神.
Malek says he should have a prototype antidote soon.
马莱克说他应该很快就会做出解药的原型.
We are grateful for his efforts, Major, and yours.
我们对他的努力十分感激, 少校,还有你的.
It is our hope we can repair any mistrust
我们希望能弥补我们之间
that may have developed between us,
所可能产生的猜疑,
so that we can pursue a long-lasting friendship between our people
让我们能追求双方人♥民♥ -
far into the future.
未来长久的友情.
Well said.
说的好.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表