Previously on "Stargate SG-1";
''星际之门 SG-1''前情回顾;
He's burning up.
他向上挥发着.
The virus acts like cerebrospinal meningitis by attacking the brain.
这个病毒就像是脑膜炎, 他攻击人的大脑.
The symbiote Kanan is someone I know well.
这个共生体卡楠, 是我熟识的.
I have no doubt that he would blend with O'Neill,
我相信当它治好了欧尼尔上校,
cure him and leave him again,
然后找到另外一个合适的宿主...
if another suitable host can be found.
它会自己离开他的身体的.
Sir, the symbiote's host died while they were on a mission.
长官,这个共生体的宿主 在一个任务中丧身.
The Tok'ra have reason to believe the symbiote
托克拉确信这个共生体
has vital information to reveal
有重要的信息要吐露.
and this would give him that chance.
这将给他那个机会.
Sir, please.
长官,求你了.
It's too far.
太远了.
I can't.
我办不到...
Hide here until the Chaapa-ai is activated. Go.
(扭曲声) 躲起来,直到恰怕艾激活,快去!
Argh
啊!
Shek'mal, Tok'ra.
Shek'mal, 托克拉.
Kree
Kree
Jaffa, shal kek.
Jaffa, shal kek.
Stargate.SG1-s06e06.Abyss
第六季第06集 深渊
The host lives, my lord.
宿主活过来了,主人.
It's the Tok'ra. It's about damn time.
是托克拉. 也该是时候了!
Stand down.
退下.
General Hammond. Councillor Thoran.
哈蒙德将军. 托兰议员.
I'm afraid my patience on this matter has just about run out.
我怕我的耐性已经快磨光了,
You've been promising the safe return of Colonel O'Neill for days.
你答应会在几天内将 欧尼尔上校安全地送回来.
Where is he?
他人呢?
I'm afraid I am the bearer of bad news.
恐怕我带来的是坏消息.
And he just walked out of your base? Nobody noticed until it was too late?
他就这么走出你们的基地, 完全没人注意,直到为时已晚?
With the attack on Revanna, our numbers have been severely diminished.
瑞纺纳的攻击后我们的人数锐减.
We had no reason to expect this. I see no reason to assign blame.
我们根本没料到会有这种事, 我看不出为什么要责怪我们.
Colonel O'Neill put his life in your hands.
欧尼尔上校把他的性命交在你手里.
The symbiote was his only hope for life. He could have refused.
接受共生体是他唯一活命的希望. 他可能拒绝的.
In which case you'd never have retrieved the knowledge in Kanan's mind.
不管怎样,你们有可能 永远无法取得卡楠的情报.
A more than fair exchange. O'Neill would not agree to a blending
这算是公平交换. 若非有比他自己性命更重要的事情.
unless there was more at stake than his life.
欧尼尔上校是不会答应和共生体结合的.
Perhaps the repugnance of blending with another mind
也许是与其他心智结合的反感
caused him to be irrational.
造成欧尼尔行为失常.
I can't speculate on Colonel O'Neill's state of mind,
将军,我无法推测 欧尼尔上校的心智状况,
but while a mature symbiote can take control of the host when it wants to,
但成熟的共生体 能够随意控制宿主的身体,
it doesn't work both ways.
那可不是宿主也做得到的.
I can vouch for that, sir.
这我可以作证,长官.
There is no way he could have walked out on his own.
欧尼尔上校决不可能自己走出去的.
Then he was forced to do so against his will by the symbiote.
那他就是被迫的了, 被共生体违反他的意志.
You accuse an honoured Tok'ra of behaving as a Goa'uld.
你控告一个有名望的 托克拉的行为像勾阿呜.
Councillor...
议员...
Kanan has fought the Goa'uld
卡楠身对抗勾阿呜的时间
longer than you have lived,
比你们每个人的年岁都要长,
yet you spit the word "symbiote" as though you spoke of vermin.
而你们说出"共生体"这个字的 态度有如在说某种害虫.
Whatever you may think of our form,
不管你们对我们的形态怎么想,
Kanan was as a brother to me.
卡楠对我而言像是兄弟一般...
The Tok'ra Council accepts that Kanan may be lost to us.
托克拉议会认为卡楠可能已经折损了.
That's the big difference between us, Councillor.
这就是我们之间大不相同的地方, 议员.
We don't leave our people behind.
我们决不丢下自己人.
Who are you? You go first.
你是谁? 你先说.
You claim you do not know me. Well, take no offence there, Skippy.
你说你不认识我? 唔...无意冒犯,大爷.
I'm sure you're a real hot, important Goa'uld.
我相信你一定是个很热门, 很重要的勾阿呜.
I've just always been kind of out of the loop with the snake thing.
我只是一直对这些蛇头的消息圈不太熟.
I am Baal.
我是巴尔.
That's it?
就这样?
Just "Ball"?
球?(译注:Baal音似英文的球)
As in "boccie"?
像是Bocce里用的? (译注:一种意大利球戏,类似保龄球)
Do you not know the pain you will suffer for this impudence?
你可知道你会因这么厚颜无♥耻♥ 而受到多大的痛苦吗?
I don't know the meaning of the word.
我不知道这句话指的是什么...
Seriously. "Impudence". What does that mean?
真的,"厚颜无♥耻♥", 那是什么意思?
I shall begin again.
我再重头开始吧.
Who are you? Colonel Jack O'Neill, US Air Force.
你是谁? 杰克 欧尼尔上校,美国空军.
Two Ls.
有两个"L".
That may be who you once were, Tok'ra.
那或许是你以前的身分, 托克拉.
I may be a lot of things, but I'm no Tok'ra.
我也许具有很多身分, 但我不是托克拉.
It is true we were only able to capture the host.
没错,我们只逮到了宿主.
Your symbiote fled the body out of cowardice.
你的共生体如懦夫般逃出了身体.
But it is also true the Tok'ra share body and mind equally.
但还有另一件事实, 托克拉会平等分享身体与心智,
You will know all that it knew.
你知道所有它知道的事.
I think I know less than you think I know.
我想我知道的比你认为的要...少一点.
Why have you come to this outpost?
你到这个前哨站来干什么?
Now, you see, that's a perfect example right there.
看吧,现在这就是个完美的例子.
I haven't a clue.
我毫无头绪.
You have been here before. First time.
你以前来过这里. 第一次.
You know your way to and from my secret outpost.
你知道该往哪走并来自我们 最秘密的前哨站,
You've been here.
可见你以前来过这儿.
What? Did you really hope to escape my guard?
啥?! 你真以为能避过我的私人护卫?
What? Why did you abduct my slave?
啥?! 你为什么绑♥架♥我的奴隶?
All right, look...
好了,听着...
This is the last thing I remember, I swear to God.
我向上帝发誓, 我记得的最后一件事是我病了,
I was sick. I agreed to let the Tok'ra put a snake in my head...
我答应让托克拉把一只蛇放进我脑袋里, 不然我就会死.
... or I would have died. Right now I'm kinda wishing I had.
现在,我倒希望我当初就已经死了.
A wish easily granted.
一个很容易实现的请求.
What was your mission? No mission.
你来这里的任务是什么? 没有任务.
Why have you returned? I've never been here.
你回来这里干什么? 我从没来过.
What did you want with the female? What female?
你想从那女人得到什么? 什么女人?!
Death will only offer a temporary escape.
死亡只是暂时的解脱.
I can revive you again and again. A thousand times if need be.
我可以让你一次又一次的复活, 如果需要的话,上千次都行.
Only once you have told me everything I ask will you be allowed to die
直到你回答了我所有的问题, 你才能死...
one... last... time.
最后一次.
Where was his last mission?
他最后一次任务在哪里?
As an operative aboard a mothership in Zipacna's fleet.
在宰帕克纳舰队上的一艘母舰服役.
He managed to escape during a battle with Lord Yu's forces,
他在和系统领主禹的军队作战时逃出,
but just barely.
但也只剩一口气.
Did he have a motive to return? Such as?
他有回到舰上的动机吗? 比如说?
Unfinished business? A task left undone?
未完成的事情?没达成的任务?
His report stated the mission objectives were complete.
他的报告说任务目标已经完成.
We will attempt contact with our operatives on these worlds
我们愿意跟这些星球上的探员们联♥系♥.
here, here and here. His previous missions.
在这里,这里和这里. 他之前的任务.
If Kanan returned for whatever reason,
如果卡楠回到这任何一个星球,
our operatives may have learned of it.
我们的探员可能会知道.
When will we hear news? It may take many months.
我们什么时候会得到消息? 也许要等上好几个月.
You spoke of Kanan's mission reports. What of it?
你说卡楠的任务报告... 怎样?
We'd like to see them. If Kanan had unfinished business,
我们想看看.如果卡楠有未完成的事情,
there may be clues.
也许可以从里面找到蛛丝马迹.
Their contents are not relevant.
它们的内容与此无关.
Colonel O'Neill's life is at stake.
欧尼尔上校的生命濒临危险.
What you ask is not possible.
你们所要求的...是不可能的.
Really?
真的吗?
Is it you?
是你吗?
Hi, Jack.
嗨,杰克.
Daniel.
丹尼尔.
I leave, and look at the mess you get yourself into.
我才离开了一下下... 看看你把自己搞得一团糟...
It's good to see you.
(丹尼尔) 见到你真好.
Yeah.
对.
You, too.
你也是...
It's a shame you're a delusion.
可惜你是个幻觉.
No, I'm here. I'm really here.
不,我在这里...我真的在这里.
Sure you are.
当然了.
Here in the sense that my consciousness is here,
在某种意义上是我的意识在,
if not here in the physical sense.
我的肉体并不真的在这儿...也不在别处.
The point is you're not imagining this.
重点是... 这并不是你想像出来的.
I just tossed my shoe through you.
我刚用我的鞋子丢穿你耶.
I ascended to another plane of existence.
对,这是因为我升♥天♥到了另一个存在的层次.
Oh. Oma Desala, the whole glowing thing.
喔. 记得奥玛 迪萨拉,那个发光的东西?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表