Lord Khonsu.
孔苏(月神,亦为医疗之神)主人.
I have a task for you, Her'ak.
荷锐科,我有个任务给你.
How may I serve you, my Lord?
我有什么能为您效劳的,我的主人?
This mission is very important, so there's not much time.
这个任务极为重要, 而且时间急迫.
If you succeed, Anubis himself will be most pleased.
如果你成功的话, 阿努比斯本人会非常高兴的.
I have learned the location of certain enemies.
我得到大敌的所在位置,
They are currently vulnerable.
他们目前相当脆弱.
You will take my Ha'tak, capture them, and bring them to me... alive.
你驾我的哈塔克前去, 抓住他们并带来给我...要活的.
My Lord, may I ask who is so valuable?
主人,可以请问是谁这么重要?
Three humans and a Jaffa, known to the Tauri as SG-1.
三个人类和一个贾法, 在塔瑞当中称为SG-1 .
Stargate.SG1-s06e08.The.Other.Guys
第六季第08集 二流队友
I calculate platform mass at 12. 9 metric tons.
我算出平台总重是12.9公吨♥.
Consistent with the one on P4X-233.
跟P4X-233上的一样.
And every other ring transporter we've measured.
还有我们测量过的每个圆环装置也是.
Suggests standardisation.
你觉得这是否代表某种规格化?
Think the Goa'uld have a big plant somewhere just stamps these things out?
你是说勾阿呜在某处 有个大工厂制式生产这种东西?
Jay, how's it coming with the energy levels left in that power cell?
杰伊,动力间留下的能量还有多少?
Jay?
杰伊?
The power cell?
动力间?
Hm?
吭?
The power cell? Yeah, yeah. I'm workin' on it.
动力间. 喔,喔,我正在弄.
No, you're not.
你才没有.
Look at them. They are so cool.
看看他们,他们酷毙了.
Jay, enough already. It's embarrassing. Not to mention unprofessional.
杰伊,够了没?真是丢死人了. 更别提超不专业的.
Guys, we're in the presence of greatness here, the best of the best.
各位,我们正面对着伟人,高手中的高手.
Here we are, working alongside them.
而现在我们正与他们并肩工作...
Savour the moment, gentlemen. Savour the moment.
铭记这一刻吧,各位,铭记这一刻.
Come on, Felger. We're studying an old piece of Goa'uld technology,
得了,凡欧格尔. 我们正在研究古老的勾阿呜科技,
and they're baby-sitting us.
他们是在当保母.
What do you think they're talkin' about right now?
你觉得他们现在在谈什么?
So, T, who you takin' in the Cup?
那么,提亚克,你选哪一队?
Lord Stanley's Cup?
史丹利王者杯?
Hockey. Remember, with the ice and skating?
曲棍球?记得冰和溜冰吗?...
We went to a game last year. Indeed.
我们去年去过的比赛. 记得.
I believe the Canucks of Vancouver are superior warriors.
我相信温哥华加人队是优秀的战士.
Canucks, eh?
加拿大佬?...
So, lunch?
午餐?
Here they come.
他们来了...
Yes, that does look like a very important breakthrough.
对,对,看起来是很重大的突破.
It's good work, Coombs. Carry on.
干得好,库姆斯. 加油.
Progress, Professor? Definitely. Yes.
教授,进度? 很不错.
Big stuff goin' on here. I can give you a full report.
这里有大发现,大发现. 如果你要的话我可以给你完整的报告.
Save it for Carter. We just came for the fine cuisine.
留着给卡特吧. 我们只是来找些好菜的.
Of course. Her DHD reports are unbelievable, aren't they?
当然了.我是说她... 她的拨号♥装置报告真是了不起,对吗?
She is single-handedly revolutionising
她独力革新了
our knowledge of Stargate technology.
我们对星际之门科技的知识....
Any word on how that's going?
她有回报进度如何吗?
No. No.
没. 没.
Turkey. Turkey there.
火鸡. 火鸡...
I'll just get back to work. Are you near the end of your research?
我想我该回去工作了. 你们的研究接近完成了吗?
Who put that scanner there?
(重击声) - (库姆斯) 靠!谁把扫描器放这里的?
Well, it may be a few more days yet.
呃,也许还要几天.
What's your time frame there? A day or so.
你的时间预划呢? 嗯,一天左右...
But then you can get back to saving the world again. For the seventh time.
到时你们又可以回去拯救世界啦, 嘿嘿嘿,第七次.
Eighth. What? You're counting?
八. 你有在算?
Colonel O'Neill?
(卡特) 欧尼尔上校?
Yeah, Carter. Go.
说吧,卡特.
We just received an urgent message from General Hammond.
我们刚收到哈蒙德将军的紧急通讯.
Roger that. We're on our way.
知道了,我们就来. (落地的声响)
Good one That's only worth about $200,000.
(库姆斯) 喔,干得好! 那东西只值二十万.
Felger? Yes?
凡欧格尔? 是?
We gotta check something. Can I help?
我们要去查点事情. 我能帮忙吗?
No. As a matter of fact, stay here.
不行,待在这儿.
If we're not back in an hour, get to the gate, dial home.
如果我们一小时后没回来, 到星门拨号♥回家.
Got it? Well, what could go wrong?
懂吗? 哪会出事呢?
Got it? Yes, Colonel.
懂吗? 是,上校.
Aren't you guys a bit worried about them?
你们难道一点都不替他们担心吗?
They'll be back. They're just havin' fun with you.
他们会回来的,你看不出来吗? 他们不过是拿你寻开心罢了.
What? There's something going on out there.
你在胡扯什么?外头一定出事了.
Oh, please They're just tired of your butt-snorkelling.
喔,拜托! 他们只是嫌你这个跟屁虫烦人.
"Tell me how you finally defeated Apophis. "
"告诉我你最后是怎么打败阿波菲斯的, 欧尼尔上校?"
"Major Carter, I based my thesis
"喔,卡特少校,你那了不起的 虫洞稳定理论
on your amazing wormhole theories. "
是我写博士论文的基础..."
Bite me, Coombs. At least my heroes exist.
咬我啊,库姆斯. 至少我的英雄是真的.
If this was a Trek convention, you'd be dressed like a Klingon.
要是这儿有个星舰迷航大会, 你就会从头到脚打扮成克林贡人.
Vulcan, Felger
瓦肯,凡欧格尔,是瓦肯.
How can you be a scientist
而且我不知道你怎么敢自称为科学家,
and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry?
却一点都不尊崇罗丹贝利所做的改变?
"How do we get out of this?"
"喔,我们要怎么逃过这次,船长?"
"The tachyon emitter?"
"我不知道,跟速子放射器有关吗?"
Guys, knock it off
两位,别吵了!
Now, what say we hook up the naqahdah generator
我们把那夸达发电器接上
and get this baby started?
看看能不能启动这个宝贝如何?
Fine. Good.
成. 可以.
Nerd. Geek.
讨厌鬼. 怪胎.
Was that what I think it was?
那是我所想的东西吗?
An al-kesh, a mid-range Goa'uld attack vessel.
一艘艾欧凯序, 勾阿呜中程攻击舰.
But this planet was abandoned centuries ago.
可是这个星球应该已经荒废好几个世纪啦.
There isn't even anything here except... SG1.
这儿什么都没留下,只除了... SG1 .
Colonel O'Neill, Felger.
欧尼尔上校,凡欧格尔.
We just saw an al-kesh.
我们刚看到一艘艾欧凯序.
I know. Stay put. Remember what I told you.
我知道!待着别动! 记住我跟你说过的!
Wait till it's clear, get to the gate, report to Hammond.
等到事情平静下来后 回大门向哈蒙德报告!
Colonel O'Neill? Major Carter?
欧尼尔上校?卡特少校?
They're in trouble. Hey
喔,他们有麻烦了. 嘿!
Where you goin', Felger? He told us to stay put
你要上哪,凡欧格尔? 他叫我们待着别动!
Colonel O'Neill? Major Carter?
欧尼尔上校?卡特少校?
Oh, no. Oh.
喔,不...喔...
This is ridiculous, Felger You'll get us...
这太离谱了,凡欧格尔,你会害我们都...
Shut up
闭嘴!...
Look. Oh, my God.
看! 喔,我的天啊...
Wait. What do you mean,
等等等等,你说要做点什么?
do something? You're out of your mind, Felger.
"做点什么"-什么意思?你完全疯了,凡欧格尔.
Protocol states that if something goes wrong,
任务契约清楚说明如果事情出了差错,
we return to Stargate Command.
我们必须立即返回星际之门指挥中心.
You know what? Somethin' went wrong.
你知道吗?这就是事情出了差错!
Colonel O'Neill said it himself.
欧尼尔上校亲口说的,我们必须回地球!
I'm the senior advisor. I'm making the command decision.
我知道他说了,但我是这个任务的 资深顾问,由我作指挥决定.
You're a lecturer at MIT
你是麻省理工的讲师!
I studied every mission SG-1's been on.
要笑尽管笑吧,但我研读过SG-1 每份任务报告,
The one thing they have in common?
而它们共通的一点就是,
They never leave a man behind. Ever.
他们不留下任何人,决不.
They're not behind - we are.
(库姆斯) 他们并没有被留下,留下的是我们!
Meyers, go back and tell Hammond what's happened.
梅尔斯,你从大门回去, 告诉哈蒙德将军出了什么事.
What about us? We're goin' after SG1.
那我们呢? 我们去找SG1.
No, really
不,真的?!
That ship must have taken them to the mothership.
那艘船一定是把他们带回了轨道上的母舰.
We can use this platform to ring up,
我们可以利用这个平台传上船去,
but we have to act now.
不过 必须现在行动,不然他们就要出有效范围了.
No Really
不,真的!
You want their deaths on your head?
喔,怎么,难道你要眼睁睁看着他们死?
You're adding our death to theirs.
你刚把我们加进去跟他们一起死了!
Would you go?
你快走行不行?!
Help me calibrate this. Jay, we haven't run any tests.
帮我测量这个. 杰伊,我们还没做任何测试.
We have no idea how stable any link'll be, assuming we can even get one.
我们根本不知道这个连结有多稳定, 如果我们连得到的话.
We're not outta range. Jay, are you sure about this?
我们还在距离内. 杰伊,你确定吗?
Think about it. What would Colonel O'Neill do if he was here now?
想想看,如果欧尼尔上校现在在这里, 他会怎么做?
You want me to shoot you?
你要我射你?
Let's go. All right.
(凡欧格尔) 我们走. (库姆斯) 好啦.
Nicely done We were alone, but that'll probably change now.
干得好,这里没半个人, 不过大概马上就会改变了.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表