Previously on "Stargate SG-1";
"星际之门 SG-1"前情回顾;
Colonel Maybourne, sir, NID.
梅伯恩上校,长官,NID.
General Hammond, request permission to beat the crap out of him.
哈蒙德将军, 请允许我揍这个鸡♥巴♥东西.
I'm not gonna hit you, Maybourne. I'm gonna shoot you.
我不想揍你,梅伯恩. 我只想让你吃子弹.
Why didn't you try to escape when you were with me?
你跟我在一起的时候 为什么不试图逃脱呢?
Come on, Jack.
得了吧,杰克.
You trusted me.
你信任我.
You rat bastard
你这个叛徒,杂碎!
Hey, take it easy. I'm so gonna kick your ass
嘿,别紧张. 我想踢你屁♥股♥.
Gonna turn me in?
放我走吗?
Actually, that overwhelming desire to shoot you has come back.
事实上,我非常想射你..
I helped myself. I hope you don't mind.
我自己动手了, 希望你不介意?
You're eating my dog.
你吃了我的狗!
You want it back?
要我还你吗?
Would you like a beer to wash it down?
你还要不要配啤酒啊?
Already got one.
我已经拿了.
What are you doing here?
你来这里干嘛?
I can't drop by a friend's house for a barbecue?
我不能顺道造访个老朋友的家, 顺便烤肉吗?
Well, there's that little treason thing.
这是通敌谋反哎.
Have me arrested. That's why I'm here.
那就抓我啊, 这就是我来的原因.
This is gonna be good, isn't it?
又有什么好事了,对不对?
The administration is coming to the end of its second term.
现在的内阁已经快做满第二任期了,
I was hoping the president might consider one of those special pardons
我希望总统能考虑一个小小的特赦.
they do when one doesn't care about re-election any more.
就是他们不用在乎 重选时会做的那种.
Really good.
真好.
I heard what happened with Prometheus.
我听说了"土卫十六"的事了.
What are you talking about?
我不知道你在讲啥.
Nice delivery. Yeah, I gotta work on that a little.
脸不红气不喘的啊. 对,我好好练习过了.
Simmons used the Goa'uld in Adrian Conrad to hijack the X-303.
西蒙斯利用艾德里安 康拉德的勾阿呜劫持X-303.
He intended to fly to a planet with a cache of alien weaponry.
他要飞到一个藏有先进武器的星球.
I was really broken up when I heard Simmons died.
还有,我听到西蒙斯死了 的消息还真是伤心极了.
Yeah, we all shed a tear.
是啊,我们都掉了一滴眼泪.
What you don't know...
你不知道的是...
is the planet Simmons was intending to fly to has a Stargate.
西蒙斯想去的星球有个星际之门.
Simmons knew? Sure.
西蒙斯晓得? 当然.
It proved easier to grab the X-303 than take...
最后显然证明抢走X-303比占领
and hold the SGC just to use the gate.
星门指挥部使用星际之门要容易得多.
Oh, the NID's known about this planet for a while.
NID知道这个星球有一阵子了,
I don't have to explain why they didn't tell you.
我用不着解释为什么 他们不告诉你们了吧.
Instead, they're hoarding a secret that could save the planet.
所以他们宁愿隐瞒能 拯救整个地球的秘密.
Oh, I'm sure they would have come clean if push came to shove.
喔,我敢说如果逼得够紧的话 他们终究是会招的.
But the address can be yours right now,
不过你现在就可以有这个地址
for what's behind door number one.
如果你知道答案是什么的话.
A presidential pardon.
总统的特赦.
This is the full-price package, Jack.
没错,大奖就是你们的,杰克.
I wanna go with you on this one.
这回我要跟你一起去.
You must have had a few.
你还有没说出口的动机吧.
Look, I know you've questioned my methods in the past,
听着, 我知道你质疑我过去的作为,
but we were fighting for the same thing.
但我们都是为了相同的事情奋斗,
I just wanna help make the world safe from the Goa'uld.
我只是想帮助地球 免受勾阿呜的危害.
Nice delivery. Well... thanks for the beer.
脸不红气不喘的啊. 好吧,谢谢你的啤酒.
Nothing I like more than a good wiener.
没什么东西比得上好的燻肉香肠.
Yes, you are what you eat.
对啊,你吃什么就像什么.
Guess I won't be needing this any more.
看来我不需要这个东西了.
What is it?
那是啥?
The address to the planet with the Ancient weapons.
那个有古人武器的星球地址.
For God's sake
拜托喔!
Won't do you much good without me. Why not?
没有我你也得不到好处. 怎么说?
Simmons also didn't know that there's an impenetrable doorway
西蒙斯也不知道那儿有个 -
protecting the weapons storage facility.
难以穿透的入口 保护着武器储藏机构,
And I have the key.
而我有钥匙.
Stargate.SG1-s06e15.Paradise.Lost
第六季第15集 失乐园
Did he say how he came across this key?
(乔纳斯) 他有说他是 怎么找到钥匙的吗?
Nope.
没.
It's doubtful the Pentagon would authorise
你说你怀疑五角大楼是否会授权
Maybourne's presence on a mission.
让梅伯恩上校参加外星任务是对的.
Should we not explore the planet to
我们不是至少该到他
which he provided the address?
提供地址的星球上去看看吗?
He did risk his butt just to make the proposition.
他的确是冒着很大风险 来提出这个案子的.
Maybe we can get through without him.
也许我们不用他也能进得了入口?
If Maybourne thinks it's worth a pardon,
如果梅伯恩认为它值得交换特赦,
what's on the other side must be good.
换句话说,那一定真的是好东西.
Do it.
就这么办.
There's nobody home.
没人在家.
Are you able to translate any of this?
你能翻译得出这些吗,乔纳斯?
It's not Ancient, but it's a language of
这不是古人的,但它绝对属于
one of the races of the Ancient Alliance.
古人联盟其中一个种族的语言.
Nox? Asgard? Furlings.
诺克司? 阿斯加德? 弗林人人.
Oh, no Not those guys.
噢,不,不会是那些家伙.
Why? Oh, I don't know.
什么? 我不知道.
I just can't imagine cute little furry things...
我只是不能想像那些可爱的,小小的,毛茸茸 的东西
making big powerful weapons, that's all.
会做出火力强大的武器,如此而已.
I don't even know what they look like.
我根本不知道他们长什么样子.
"Furling" - sounds cute and fuzzy to me.
"弗林人"- 听来就觉得是可爱毛茸茸的感觉.
This section says something like "Only the righteous may pass. "
这段说什么 "只有正直的能通过".
This looks like where Maybourne's key would go.
(卡特) 看来这里是该插 梅伯恩的钥匙的地方.
I'm getting energy readings.
我测到能量读数,
There's a power source in this arch.
这个拱门有动力来源,
Here.
这儿...
Sir. This is definitely something.
长官?这里一定有古怪.
What? I don't recognise the technology.
啥古怪? 不知道,我不清楚这种科技.
But can you make it work?
你能让它启动吗?
General Maybourne's story checks out so far.
将军,到目前为止 梅伯恩的故事通过检查了,
There's a doorway there that Carter thinks might be a transporter.
那儿有个卡特认为是传送器的入口,
But she can't get it to work without Maybourne's key.
但没有梅伯恩的钥匙 她无法让它开动.
What do you recommend?
你建议怎么做,上校?
Jack. Harry.
杰克. 哈瑞.
I'm trusting you.
我相信你.
You turned yourself in. What happens from here on out is up to you.
进来吧,现在起事情会怎么进展都看你自己了.
You can remove the cuffs, Airman.
士兵,你可以打开手铐了.
General. Nice to see you again.
将军,再见到你真好.
Despite your prior transgressions,
先不论你之前犯的罪,
you've been willing to help us out recently.
由于你最近 主动帮助我们解决过一些重大危机,
That is why the president is willing to proceed in this matter.
这就是为何总统 肯在这件事上提供协助.
You're welcome.
不客气.
Let's see what you've brought.
我们看看你带了什么来吧.
When do we leave? I leave right now.
我们几时出发? 我现在就走.
We'll let you know how it turns out. Jack
我们会让你知道事情的进展的. 杰克!
I thought I was pretty clear. I go with you, or no deal.
我以为我说的很清楚, 我要跟你一起去,否则拉倒.
Harry, you're under arrest.
哈瑞,你被捕了.
I've got the stone and I'm walkin' out that door.
我拿到这个石头, 而且我要走出这扇门.
You're not in a strong bargaining position.
你不够资格讨价还价.
The mission will only be successful if I'm on it.
有我参加这个任务才会成功,
That stone is useless without the combination.
没有密♥码♥组合这块石头一样没用.
How's that?
怎么说?
It was originally found over 80 years ago
它原本是80年前在埃及的
in a pharaoh's tomb in Egypt.
法老王墓中发现的,
It was wrapped in a scroll
这石头包在一卷写着地球上没有一个
with writing on it that no linguist could decipher.
语言学家能解读的文字的卷轴中,
I was recently able to get it translated, though.
我是到最近才翻译出来的.
By whom?
谁翻的?
It contained instructions for how to use the stone
这卷轴写着如何以这块石头
to access the power of the gods.
前往众神的力量的指示,
That information exists in one place. Right here.
这些资料一字不漏, 都在这儿.
A deal's a deal.
交易就是交易.
You wanna go through the door,
你想通过那扇门?
I'm gonna be the one who opens it.
我就是帮你开门的那个人.
There's gotta be more going on here than he admits to.
事情一定比他招认的还要复杂.
Of that I have no doubt, sir.
我确信是的,长官.
But if he's not willing to tell us,
但是如果他不自愿告诉我们,
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表