I'm sure I'll see you again.
我相信我会再见到你的.
Hey.
嘿.
With any luck, I'll get sick.
如果好运的话,我会生病的.
"With any luck, I'll get sick"?
"如果好运的话,我会生病的"?
Lieutenant Rush is a nurse.
Rush中尉是个护士,
She works in the infirmary.
她在医务室里工作.
So you were... flirting?
所以你就...逢场作戏?
Well, I'm thinking of asking her out.
我想约她出去.
Then you should.
那就约啊.
In Kelowna, it's common for that
在基隆拿,通常都是
request to be passed on by a friend.
经由朋友提出邀约的.
Oh, it is not.
喔,少来了.
You could at least see if she's receptive.
至少你可以帮我查出她是不是有意思啊.
Jonas, you are such a chickenshit.
乔纳斯,你真是个胆小鬼! (警报)
Unscheduled offworld activation.
(广播) 无预期的外太空活动.
Who is it? The Russian team, ahead of schedule.
是谁? 俄♥国♥队,少校,他们按照行程.
They're requesting a medical team.
还要求医疗小组.
Open the iris.
打开虹旋门.
Page General Hammond and Colonel O'Neill.
呼叫哈蒙德将军和 欧尼尔上校到大门室.
I thought aliens weren't allowed
没有事先许可不是不能
back to the SGC without prior permission.
带外星人回星门指挥部的吗?
Carter, what's goin' on?
卡特,怎么了?
Colonel Evanov and his team
伊万诺夫中校和他的小队
brought this visitor back with them, sir.
带了个 客人跟他们一起回来,长官.
Sergei, who the hell's that?
谢尔盖,这是搞什么?
I am Alebran.
我叫艾勒布兰.
Alebran has vital information on the Goa'uld Nirrti.
艾勒布兰有关于勾阿呜的 内尔提的重要消息.
What about her?
她怎样?
She is experimenting on my people, transforming us.
她对我的同胞作实验, 转变我们.
I knew you would want to know
我知道你会想知道
what Nirrti was doing to his people,
内尔提对这些人做了什么.
since it was you who allowed her to go free.
当初是你放走她的.
Stargate.SG1-s06e16.Metamorphosis
第六季第16集 变形
Colonel, what's going on?
上校,怎么回事?
Old Sergei brought this guy
老谢尔盖没经过准许就带
back from 367 without authorisation.
这家伙从367回来,长官.
You'd better have a damn good reason.
你最好有充分的理由.
General, sir...
将军,长官...
Alebran and his people
艾勒布兰和他的族人是
are innocent victims of Nirrti.
内尔提无辜的受害者.
I felt certain you'd wish to act.
我确信你会想采取行动的.
Colonel Evanov has promised you will help us.
伊万诺夫中校保证过你会帮助我们的.
Has he now?
他现在有吗?
Are you in pain?
你不舒服?
It's nothing that I cannot endure.
我可以忍♥.
Please, I must know
拜托,我必须知道
if you will help my people.
你们会不会帮助我的同胞.
Sir, I'd like to take him into isolation room three.
长官,若你准许的话 我想带他到三号♥隔离室.
Very well. Come with me.
很好. 跟我来.
We found him near the Stargate
我们在完成对内尔提要塞地的 侦察后
after we performed a recon of Nirrti's fortress,
在星际之门附近发现他,
or I should say he found us.
或者应该说是他找到我们.
Alebran has asked for our help to
艾勒布兰要求我们帮他
save his people being held prisoner inside.
救出被关在牢里的同胞.
I thought that she was helping us. We all did.
我以为她在帮我们,我们都是.
And then I saw one of my people
接着我看到一个我的族人
die in such a horrible way, I realised
以我所知最恐怖的方式死去
When I questioned her methods,
当我质疑她的方法时,
she released me.
她放了我.
She let you go?
她让你走?
I was well enough to go home, she said.
她说我已经好到可以回家.
When I arrived back in the village,
当我回到村里时,
everyone was dead.
所有人都死了.
She'd lied to us.
她骗我们.
Those of us she took away
我们这些被她带走的是
were the last of our people.
我们族人中唯一的生还者,
She was using us. You look OK to me.
她利用我们. 我看你没事啊.
Please, do not be fooled by my appearance.
请你们不要被我的外表所骗,
I have spent as much time in the machine as the others.
我跟其他人在那机器里 待了一样多的时间,
I know that I have been changed.
我知道我已经从内部被改变,
Inside, I am not like I was before.
我不再是从前的我了.
What kind of machine?
什么样的机器?
It's one that sees inside of us.
它可以看透我们.
It lets her manipulate that which we are made of.
它让她能够改变我们的组成.
If he's talking about a machine that
如果他说的是实际存在
can directly alter human DNA in real time...
能直接改变人类DNA的机器...
You believe Nirrti is attempting to create a Hok'tar?
你认为内尔提企图创造Hok'tar?
I'm not familiar with that term.
我对这个名词不熟.
It means "advanced human".
意思是"先进的人类".
Nirrti wants to create the perfect human host
内尔提对创造能增强她威力的
to increase her power.
完美人类宿主很有兴趣.
So... she's at it again.
那她又故计重施了.
No, sir. This is worse.
不,长官,这更糟.
Sam's right.
山姆说得对.
Up to now, Nirrti has been using eugenics,
到目前为止,内尔提已经用过优生学,
like with Cassandra's people,
像是卡珊卓的族人,
breeding only those that
只选择那些具有
demonstrated specific genetic attributes.
特殊基因特质的进行育种.
With a machine to alter DNA
有了能改变DNA的机器
and a population to experiment on,
和实验人群,
Nirrti could create a new host,
内尔提就能创造出新宿主,
or alter the DNA of her current one.
甚至是改变她目前本身的DNA.
A Goa'uld with the powers of a Hok'tar.
一个有Hok'tar能力的勾阿呜.
Obviously we can't let that happen.
我们不能让这事发生.
Nirrti does not have the power and resources of the other Goa'uld.
你们也知道内尔提没有其他 勾阿呜般的能力和资源,
She has only a small number of Jaffa in her service.
她只有一小群贾法.
I believe her capture,
我相信要抓到她
or if necessary her assassination,
或杀掉她
is quite possible.
都很有可能.
Sir? Agreed.
长官? 同意.
Can you get us in that fortress?
你能带我们进要塞吗?
No, I cannot go back.
不,我不能回去.
We're offering to help your people.
我们是要帮你的同胞.
No, there's no time.
不,没时间了.
I feel something happening.
我感觉得到,出事了.
Alebran believes Nirrti has the power to kill him, even here.
艾勒布兰相信内尔提 即使在这里也有能力杀他.
What if she does?
如果她可以呢?
Cassandra...
卡珊卓...
We need to know if Alebran has a device
将军,我们必须查出艾勒布兰是否带有
like the one Nirrti placed in Cassandra.
内尔提植入卡珊卓的类似装置.
You mean like a bomb? Go.
你是说炸♥弹♥? 去.
Get him into x-ray.
让我们送他去照X光,走.
No, it's too late.
不要,太迟了.
Breathe deeply. Go Let's move
深呼吸.我们走,快!
Take it easy.
走啊!...放轻松.
What is happening?
(伊万诺夫) 怎么了?
Several years ago Nirrti hid a naqahdah device
几年前内尔提在
inside a young girl
一个小女孩身上安置了
in order to destroy the SGC.
那夸达装置想毁掉星门指挥部.
My team can take him back home.
我的小队可以带他从星际之门回去.
No, these devices detonate in close proximity to the Stargate.
不行,那些装置的设计就是 在接近星际之门时引爆的.
You have to kill me. Take it easy.
你们必须杀了我. 放轻松就是了.
Kill me now
杀了我,现在就杀了我!
Give him a sedative, 2cc Valium.
镇静他,2毫升的安定.
Something terrible is happening.
可怕的事情在发生.
We need a chest x-ray.
我们要照胸部X光.
No Get him down.
不! 把他压回去.
Please kill me
不!请杀了我!
Everybody get back
大家后退!
What happened?
出了什么事?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表