Yes, sir.
是的,长官
Perfectly clear, sir.
完全清除,长官
We're doing everything we can. Thank you.
我们正在做我们能做的. 谢谢你.
The Joint Chiefs are calling an emergency meeting.
联合领袖正在呼叫一个紧急的会议.
Sir, I'm picking up on a signal from inside the ship,
长官,我正采集从船里面来的信♥号♥♥,
but on a different frequency.
通过不同的频率
Patch it through.
穿越补缀它.
Repeat, this is Major Carter. Is anyone reading this?
重复,这是少校卡特. 有人收到吗?
Carter, it's O'Neill. What's your status?
卡特,我是欧尼尔.你怎么样?
I'm locked in a storage room on deck 7.
我被锁在甲板7上的一个储藏室.
What happened in there? It was the TV crew. They had a zat.
那里发生了什么? 是电视组员.他们有镭射枪 .
The hijackers demand the release of Simmons and Conrad.
(戴维斯)劫持者要求释放西蒙斯和康拉德.
We believe this is a rogue NID operation.
我们相信这是恶棍NID做的
Carter, is there any chance they can get that ship off the ground?
卡特,是否有什么机会他们能使船离开地面?
It's not finished, sir. It could lose structural integrity.
那还不行,长官 它将会失去完整结构.
Will it fly?
它能飞吗?
Yes, sir.
是的,长官.
The sublight control relay is right above you on deck 8.
次光控制传送在你上面的甲板8上
If you can sever the connection, that'll ground them for sure.
如果你能切断连接,那将把他们弄到地面上来.
I found a plasma cutter, but it'll take time to get through the trinium.
我发现一个离子切割机,但是那将花时间对付这个氚(超重氢).
We have less than three hours
我们现在有少于三小时的时间
to deliver the prisoners before they blow the ship.
传送那些人 在他们炸船之前
Copy that.
拷贝下来
Al, why are you doing this? They're paying me.
啊哦,你为什么这么做? 他们对我们有帮助
We're supposed to be friends.
我们应该做朋友.
They're paying me a lot.
他们帮我很多.
You know there's only two ways off of this ship, don't you?
你知道只有二个方法离开这艘船 不是吗?
Handcuffs or a body bag.
手拷或一个尸袋
Who says we want to get off?
谁说我们要离开?
Major, if I had been in charge, none of this would have ever happened.
少校,如果我是是主管, 没有什么会这样发生.
It seems to me, you brought me here to figure out a way to retake the ship.
似乎对我来说,你带我来这里 指出了一个方法再取船.
They are threatening to blow up the X-303 unless their demands are met.
他们正在恐吓炸毁 X-303 除非他们的要求被接纳
Yeah? What do they want? You.
是的? 他们想要什么? 你.
Me?
我?
They're also demanding we bring in your former associate Adrian Conrad.
他们也是要求我们带你前同伴艾德里安 康拉德
I hardly think of him as an associate. He's a Goa'uld.
作为一个同伴我刚刚想到 他是 勾阿呜
You helped him escape. I thought it would be best
你帮助他逃脱. 我认为那是最好的
if we kept him in our custody.
如果我们把他留在我们的监护中
Sure you did.
相信你们会这么做
The two of you made a deal, didn't you?
你们中的二个作了交易,不是吗?
We know what the Goa'uld wants. He wants to escape.
我们知道 勾阿呜 想要的. 他想要逃脱.
What we don't know is what he offered you in return.
我们不知道的是他提供了你作为回报
I'm sorry, but I'm not gonna be able to help you.
抱歉, 但是我不去倒能够帮助你.
Colonel, you either give me what I need, and we make arrangements,
上校,你也给我我需要的,我们作个安排
or we make a U-turn and I take you right back to your box.
或我们制♥造♥一个转变事件 而且我送你正确返回你的"包厢"
It seems to me that you're in a bit of a bind now, aren't you?
似乎你们在受着一点约束?
Fortunately for you, I am willing to board the X-303...
但愿你幸运,我愿意搭乘X-303
... in the interest of saving lives.
是出于援救生命的兴趣.
Of course, I'm gonna need a change of clothes. Something nice.
当然,我但愿在着装上有点变化. 好看的东西.
The delivery's on its way. Moving to phase two.
传送在途中 二个活动物
We've got a problem. Somebody recalibrated the ignition module.
我们发现一个问题 有人校正了点火组件
The settings we have are all wrong.
我们现有的设置全部出错了
Don't look at me.
不要看我
We need the new settings. If we're off by as much as 1%,
我们需要新的设定 如果我们离开最多是1%的希望
the engines won't start and the module will burn out.
引擎将不开始 而且组件将会烧坏.
We'll be stuck.
我们将会被欺骗.
Give me those settings now.
现在给我那些设定.
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你正在谈论的.
I'm not fooling around here.
我不会在这里吊儿郎当
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
哇,哇,哇
What the hell are you doing? This wasn't part of the plan.
见鬼,你在做什么? 这不是计划的部份.
I'm improvising.
临时决定的
I was told no one would get hurt. That was the deal.
我被告知过没有人会受伤 那是交易
So quit waving that gun around.
所以停止摆弄那枪
Now, where were we?
现在,我们在哪里?
All right.
好.
No mistakes.
没有错误.
Those engines don't start, both of you die.
那些引擎不启动,你们两个都会挂
Adrian Conrad has arrived.
艾德里安 康拉德已经到了
Did he say anything? He was uncharacteristically silent.
他说什么吗? 他是反常地沈默.
Have we heard from Major Carter? No, not yet.
我们收到卡特少校的消息吗? 不,仍然没有.
Sir, we're approaching deadline.
长官,我们正在接近期限
Radio the hijackers. We're sending in the prisoners.
无线电联络劫持者 我们正在送出囚犯.
There. It's done.
好.完成了.
Sublight engines are online.
次光引擎准备了
Even if you get this ship off the ground,
即使你让这船离开,
they're gonna track you wherever you go.
无论你在何处他们也可以追踪你.
You're forgetting about the hyperdrive. It's far from operational.
你忘记超光速引擎了. 那是办不到的.
That is something I can't help you with. Perhaps not.
那是我所不能帮你的. (扭曲)也许不.
But I can.
但是我可以
Are we set? All systems are go.
我们是固定的吗? 所有的系统在运作
Then release the docking clamps.
释放入坞钳
Major.
少校
They're preparing to take off. Thank you.
他们正在准备起飞. 谢谢
She's running out of time. She may disable the ship once in orbit.
她用光速行驶 她可能使轨道上的船失去一次
Deck 7 isn't pressurised.
甲板 7 是不能承受压力的
The airlock in that section is still under construction.
空气锁在那个区段仍然在建构中.
By the time they reach orbit, she'll be dead.
当他们到达轨道的时候, 她将会死.
Major Davis, this is Colonel Simmons. We'd like to leave now.
戴维斯少校,这是上校 西蒙斯 我们现在最好离开.
Would you be so kind as to retract the roof?
你认为撤销顶部是好主意吗?
Colonel, wait a couple of minutes.
上校,数分钟后.
We're having problems with the hydraulics.
我们将有水力学方面的问题.
Nice try. You have 30 seconds or we're gonna detonate the hyperdrive.
不错的尝试.你有 30 秒否则我们将要引爆超光速引擎
Ten, nine, eight...
十,九,八......
seven, six... Powering engines.
七,六...... 动力估计引擎
Crap.
妈的
. . two, one...
......二,一......
Retract the roof.
缩回屋顶
We're good to go, sir.
我们最好去,长官
Take us outta here.
让我们在这边
They're entering low Earth orbit.
他们正在进入近地球轨道
Now what?
现在什么?
Does the ship not have a docking bay able to receive the X-302?
没有一个接受X-302的船坞吗?
We don't have any ready to fly.
我们没有任何的准备去航行.
We've got the death glider from Anubis.
我们从阿努比斯遭遇了该死的滑翔机.
Their radar is incomplete. Fly through the lower bay.
他们的雷达是不完全的. 飞行经过那降低海湾,
They'll never see you comin'
他们将会无法见到你
So that guy with the weird voice, he was an alien, wasn't he?
有怪声音的家伙, 他是外星人,是吗?
You might as well tell me. We probably won't survive.
你最好告诉我. 我们或许将不生还.
We've been in tighter spots.
我们已经在紧急的地点.
Ms Donovan. I just had to come down here and say hello.
多诺万小姐,我仅仅必须在这里并且来打个招呼
I'm a big fan of your work.
我是你工作的一个大狂热者
Terrific.
非常的.
And you, sir, you must be Jonas Quinn, our new alien friend.
你,先生,你一定是乔纳斯 奎恩, 我们的新外来朋友.
You're an alien too?
你也是外来的?
I don't believe this. Where are you taking this ship?
我不相信这. 你们从哪里搞来的这艘船?
Don't worry about that. Just sit tight.
不要担心任何事.只要紧紧地坐好.
You'll be released when everything's over.
你将会被释放当每件事情结束的时候.
Do you really think it's wise to be working with a Goa'uld?
你真的认为与勾阿呜合作这么干是明智的?
He's fixing the hyperdrive. It's in his best interest.
他正在修理超光速引擎 这是他最感兴趣的事了
We'll deal with him later. Yeah?
我们稍后将会处理他. 啊?
What about Major Carter? Major Carter
卡特少校怎么样? 卡特少校
Major Carter should've stayed with the group,
卡特少校必须和那群人呆在一起
but she wanted to play the hero and she got herself killed.
但她想做个英雄然后为此丧命
What is that? Sublight engines are offline.
那是什么? 次光引擎是脱机
What does that mean?
什么意思?
We still have full power, but I've got no control.
我们仍然有足够的能量, 但是我失去了控制权
The circuit's been cut. Access tube, deck 8.
线路断了 接入管,甲板8层
It's Carter. I want you boys to get down there.
是卡特 我想要你的孩子们下来.
And leave me your gun.
并且把枪从我这里拿开
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表