This is Hammond.
这里是哈蒙德.
Hazmat team to the level 22 elevators immediately.
我要生化小组立刻到22层电梯来.
It's like every cell in his body broke down.
看起来好像他的每个细胞就这么崩解了.
Nirrti must have written some kind of
内尔提一定是写了某种
time delay into his DNA.
时间延迟指令到他的DNA上.
There's nothing we could have done, sir.
我们做不了什么,长官.
How soon can your team be ready?
上校,你的小队要多久能准备好?
Right away.
马上,长官.
I'd like to take SG-3 with me as backup.
我想带SG-3去当后援.
Very well.
很好.
Allow my team to join SG-1, General.
请让我的小队加入SG-1,将军.
I don't think so, sir.
我想不行,长官.
Not so fast, Colonel.
别那么快,上校.
Sir? Lieutenant Colonel Evanov's team
长官? 伊万诺夫中校的小队
has gathered intelligence that could be useful to you.
有着也许对你们有用的情报.
We have scouted the entire area, sir.
我的小队侦察过整个区域,
I can get you right inside Nirrti's fortress.
我能带你们直接进入内尔提的要塞.
Fine. Get geared up.
好啦.去准备.
Thank you.
谢谢.
General...
将军...
Like it or not,
不管喜不喜欢,
a Russian team is operating out of the SGC.
俄♥国♥队也在星门指挥部外活动,
I've been asked to integrate them more fully.
我被要求将他们更进一步 整合进我们的任务当中.
Does it have to be with my team?
一定要是我的小队吗?
Lieutenant Colonel Evanov's a fine officer.
伊万诺夫中校是个好军官,
I'm sure you'll agree.
我相信你也同意.
You'll be in command.
你会是指挥官.
Yes, sir.
是,长官.
I'll remind him of that.
我会提醒他这点的.
This is the path leading to the fortress,
这就是通往要塞的小路,
guarded by Jaffa.
由贾法看守.
How many? Only ten.
有多少? 只有十个.
All right, Evanov. You're with us.
好吧.伊万诺夫,你跟我们来.
They're well positioned.
他们占了好位置.
We're gonna need a diversion.
我们需要声东击西.
Carter, Jonas, that's you.
卡特,乔纳斯,就是你们了.
Kree, Jaffa
可里, 贾法
Colonel I got him.
上校! 我看到他了.
Evanov, stay out here for now.
伊万诺夫,留在原地,
Watch our six.
看住我们的背后.
Yes, sir.
是,长官.
Colonel.
上校.
Please... don't hurt us.
求求你,别伤害我们.
We're not here to hurt anyone.
我们不会伤害任何人的.
We've come here to rescue you,
我们是来救你们的,
take you from this place.
带你们离开这里.
No, we can't leave.
不,不,我们不能走.
One step at a time here, Jonas.
慢慢来,乔纳斯.
Where's Nirrti?
内尔提呢?
She is not here.
她不在.
Are you expecting her back?
你们在等她回来吗?
Of course... for our treatments.
当然了,回来治疗我们.
My name is Jonas.
我叫乔纳斯.
I am... Wodan.
我叫... 沃恩.
We've come from a place called Earth...
我们来自地球....
to help you... all of you.
来帮你们的.
That is not necessary.
那不需要.
Nirrti is helping us.
内尔提在帮我们.
Excuse me? She cares for us.
啥? 她关心我们.
Nirrti is our god.
内尔提是我们的神.
Nirrti is of a race called the Goa'uld.
内尔提属于一支叫勾阿呜的种族.
They are parasitical beings
他们是寄生性生物,
that use our kind as hosts.
以我们的种族当成宿主.
We are very ill.
我们病得很重.
Nirrti is curing us of our sickness.
内尔提治疗我们的病.
That is most unlikely.
那是不可能的.
When the god Nirrti came,
当内尔提神来到时,
a great plague had befallen our people.
我们的族人正遭到重大疫疾肆虐,
We were dying.
我们快死了.
With the machine, Nirrti has kept us alive.
内尔提用那部机器让我们活下来.
Check it out.
去查查.
Don't take this wrong, friend,
别误会我,朋友,
but... if this is cured...
这算治疗?...
My brother Alebran once looked as I do now.
我的兄弟艾勒布兰 曾一度和我现在一样,
In time, she made him whole again.
到时候她会让他完全复原的.
Alebran, you say?
你说艾勒布兰?
Your brother is dead.
你的兄弟死了.
Nirrti allowed him to return to our village.
内尔提让他回我们村子去了.
There's no one left alive at your village.
你们村里没有活人了.
Alebran told us himself.
艾勒布兰亲口告诉我们的.
Wha... ?
吭...?
Might have been a different Alebran.
也许是另一个艾勒布兰.
It's... a popular name.
这是个...很大众的名字.
The point is, we need to know exactly
重点是,我们要知道
when and where Nirrti's coming back.
内尔提会在何时何地回来.
Very soon.
很快.
And when she comes, she will punish you.
而且她来时会惩罚你们.
Your people were never sick.
你的同胞根本没病.
Nirrti's been lying to you. No
内尔提骗你们的. 不.
No, the plague ravaged our people long before she came.
不,这疾病在她来之前很久 就蹂躏我们的族人了,
Our village was almost wiped out.
我们的村庄几乎被灭绝.
It is possible she found them like this
有可能她发现他们的情况
and took advantage of their situation.
并加以利用.
She brought me to this place.
她带我来这里,
She gave me back my life.
她救了我的命.
You said Nirrti would be returning for your treatments.
你说内尔提会回来治疗你们?
What if you didn't get them?
如果你们没有接受治疗呢?
We would die.
我们会死.
We must receive treatment by tomorrow.
我们明天必须接受治疗.
Their mutations might be unstable.
他们的变化可能还不稳定.
So... what happened to Alebran
所以如果他们没回到那机器去,
will most likely happen to them too,
发生在艾勒布兰身上的事
if they don't go back in that machine.
可能也会发生在他们身上.
This is incredibly advanced technology.
长官,这是个先进到不可思议的科技.
My guess is that it was built by the Ancients.
我猜也许是古人做的.
Can you figure it out?
你能弄懂它吗?
Not by tomorrow.
明天前不行.
Maybe with a few days and a lot of help.
有很多人帮忙的话也许要几天.
We're gonna need Nirrti, sir. Yeah.
我们需要内尔提,长官. 对.
Figure out what you can.
尽量弄懂它,
I'll go brief Evanov.
我去跟伊伊万诺夫报告.
Jonas, Teal'c, take these folk someplace
乔纳斯, 提亚克,把这些好兄弟们带到
where they can be comfortable.
他们可以好好休息一阵子的地方.
He intends to kill her.
他想杀了她.
What?
什么?
You are planning to kill Nirrti.
你计划杀了内尔提.
Are you certain, Eggar?
你确定吗,埃加?
Yes, even now.
对,就算现在...
No. First I intend to ask her, in the nicest possible way,
错.首先我打算好好请她 -
to undo what she's done to you folks.
还原她在你们身上做的事情,
You'll just have to trust me.
你们只管相信我,
We came here to help you.
我们来这里是要帮你们的.
Only because you believe
只因为你相信
you are responsible for what has happened to us.
你要对发生在 我们身上的事负责.
Do what you can.
看你能查出什么.
Colonel. Nirrti's not home.
上校. 内尔提不在.
She must have left while we were on Earth.
她一定是趁我们在地球时离开的.
She's coming back. I wanna set up an ambush.
显然她会回来,我要设埋伏.
I will inform my men.
我会通知我的人.
Your team will be our backup.
你的队员当我们的后援.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表