OK.
好了.
There's a heartbeat.
有心跳了.
Hey. She's bleeding.
嘿,她在流血.
Sam, will you take over bagging? Got it.
山姆,你能不能来接手为她通气? 拿到了.
pH is 6. 9.
PH值 6.9
She's acidotic but her PO2 is 98.
她有酸化现象,但血氧浓度是98.
Ten beats per minute.
心跳每分钟十下.
She's in V-fib.
她心室震颤!
Charging to 200.
充电到200!
And clear.
让开!
Wait
等一下!
Sinus bradycardia.
(弗雷泽) 窦心搏缓慢.
30 beats per minute.
(麦可斯) 心跳每分钟30下.
BP's 60 over 40 and rising.
血压 60/40并上升中.
I can't believe this is happening.
我不相信发生了这种事.
She's conscious.
她恢复意识了.
She's breathing on her own.
(弗雷泽) 她自己在呼吸.
I think we're scaring her.
(乔纳斯) 我想我们吓到她了.
It's OK. It's OK. It's OK.
对.没关系...没关系.
Can we take the tube out? Yeah.
要把软管拔♥出♥来♥吗? 是.
It's OK. Sam, give me a hand.
就这样.山姆,帮我一下.
Easy. Easy. Hang on.
轻轻的,轻轻的,别动.
Take it easy.
放轻松.
It's OK. It's OK.
没事的,没事的...
There you go.
就是这样...对.
Michaels, 2. 5mg Valium.
麦可斯,2.5毫克的安定剂.
Easy. Nobody's gonna hurt you. It's OK.
别紧张,没人会伤害你的,没事的.
OK. Here we go.
就是这样...
Here we go. Yeah.
就是这样...好了.
We didn't do anything, sir. She revived herself.
我们什么都没做,长官. 她就自己活过来了.
It was as if the thawing process just triggered an internal response
就像是融化过程启动了内在反应...
telling her body to come back to life.
..告诉她的身体复生一样.
But not a snakehead, right? No, sir.
但,不是蛇头,对吗? 对,长官.
Then what are we dealin' with here?
好吧...那我们到底面对的是什么?
Something not humanly possible.
一些人类不可能办到的事.
Not as far as I know. She may indeed be not of this world.
就我目前所知是如此. 那她确定不属于这个世界.
As far as we knew up until now, all human life in the galaxy
就我们目前所知, 在银河系中所有的人类...
was transplanted to other planets from Earth by the Goa'uld.
..都是由勾阿呜从地球传送出去的.
The odds of a totally alien life form
现在这个外表类似我们的 外星生命形式...
evolving to look exactly like us are astronomical.
..与我们之间的差异是... 非常巨大的.
Actually, if she's as old as we think she is,
事实上,如果她真的有我们想像中的老,
wouldn't it be us evolving to look like her?
那不是应该是我们进化得像她?
True. We need to check out the site again.
的确. 我们真的需要再检查发现地点一遍.
Get another core sample to prove the age of the ice.
至少要采另一个冰核样本确认冰的年份.
You guys need some help? We can handle it.
你们需要帮手吗? 我们可以处理的.
She's awake again.
呃...她又醒来了.
Think I'll try talking to her.
我试试跟她谈谈.
Hey.
嘿.
It's...
我是...呃,
Jonas.
乔纳斯.
Francine.
弗朗辛.
We don't need these restraints any more, do we?
我们不需要再绑住她了, 对不对?
It's all right.
没关系,没关系.
It's better, huh? Wanna sit her up?
这样好多了,吭? 帮她坐起来吧?
Can you speak?
你能说话吗?
Speak?
你说不说话?
Maybe she just doesn't understand us.
也许她听不懂我们说的话.
I'd be very surprised if she did,
她要懂的话我才会吓一跳.
but that doesn't mean we can't communicate.
但那并不代表我们不能沟通,对吗?
Im Jonas.
我是乔纳斯.
Jonas. It's my name.
乔纳斯.那是我的名字.
Jon... Jonas.
乔... 乔纳斯.
Yeah.
对.
I guess she can speak.
我想她能说话.
Jonas, though, Jonas is my name. It's my name.
乔纳斯, 乔纳斯是我的名字, 我的名字.
Francine is her name.
弗朗辛是她的名字.
Do you have a name?
你有名字吗,吭?
Is that bothering you? That's my fault. Im sorry.
那让你觉得怪怪的吗? 喔,是我的错,我很抱歉.
S. . sorry?
抱...抱歉?
It's what you say to somebody when you have caused them pain or sadness,
对,抱歉.那是你告诉别人当你... 嗯,造成人家痛苦或悲伤,
or done something you feel bad about. We didn't know.
你做了一些事情... 我们不知道.
Let me have a look. It's OK.
让我看看?没关系的.
That's amazing.
这真是太神奇了!
Amazing.
神...奇.
Yes. You are.
对,就是你.
Amazing.
神奇.
The weather system
乔纳斯担心的天气系统
is blowing in more quickly than first predicted.
以比开始时所判断的更快的速度吹袭而来.
Woods, Osbourne. This is O'Neill. Come in.
伍兹, 奥斯本. 这里是欧尼尔,请回答.
Yeah, Colonel. I read you.
(伍兹) 是的,上校,我听到了.
That storm is headed our way.
风暴朝我们来了.
Roger. We're almost done. It'll be dark soon anyway.
了解.我们这边差不多好了. 反正很快就要天黑了...
Be back in a couple of hours. Woods out.
再几个小时就回来,伍兹结束通话.
Well, we didn't really learn anything.
唔,我们没真的得到任何东西.
Nothing? No, not even her name.
啥都没有? (乔纳斯) 没,连她的名字都没有.
There's obviously a communication barrier. She can speak, but...
显然有沟通上的障碍, 她能说话,但...
There's no telling what the effects of being frozen that long are.
被冷冻那么久实在很难说,
Even with her ability to preserve or heal herself physically,
就算她的身体能自动复原,
her mind could have been damaged beyond repair.
她一部分的心智可能 损坏到无法修复的地步.
The wound on her arm is completely gone.
她手臂上的伤口完全消失了.
What?
什么?!
If we can figure out how she regenerates...
我的意思是, 如果我们能找出她如何能够再生...
Could she not be deliberately hiding something?
她有没有可能在隐埋一些事情?
What reason would she have to hide anything?
她为什么要隐瞒?
Fear.
恐惧.
Thought you might be hungry.
我想你也许饿了.
I brought you some food.
我带给你一些...食物
You eat it.
让你吃.
It's not very good, but...
不是很好吃,但是...
Try it.
试试看.
That's not much...
那太少了...
better.
这样好多了.
I guess if you've been frozen for that many years...
我想你如果被冷冻了那么多年...
Are you all right? Yeah.
你还好吗? 还好,没事.
I just think we have the heat turned up a little high in here now.
我只是觉得我们这里的 温度现在有点太高了.
I wanna show you something.
嘿,我要给你看样东西.
Here. Look.
这里,看,看.
Have you ever seen this?
你有没有看过这个?
Yes or no?
有?没有?
Amazing.
神奇.
We're gonna try something else.
我们来试试别的方法好了.
Look at this. What are they?
看看这个. 是什么?
EEGs I took of Cassandra after Nirrti's genetic experiment.
我拿来卡珊卓的脑电图, 当她受到内尔提基因实验影响时的结果.
Cassie started developing telekinetic abilities.
凯西(译注:卡珊卓的昵称) 发展出传心术能力.
These are of O'Neill
对.还有这是欧尼尔上校
with the knowledge of the Ancient repository downloaded in his brain.
被下载古人知识时的脑电波图...
Now, I've been comparing them to Ayiana's.
现在我把它们跟皑娅妠的比较...
Connection.
有关连?
Nirrti was trying to create genetically enhanced human beings.
内尔提是想要创造出遗传改良的人种.
The Ancient device was rewriting Colonel O'Neill's memory
而古人的装置是重写欧尼尔上校的记忆.
to the asgard stoped them
直到仙宫阻止它的进行.
It was doing more than that.
不仅如此,
It was activating dormant areas of his brain.
它是启动他大脑里的休眠区域.
Sam, look. What if there's more than
山姆,看,如果这些除了模式一致外
just a coincidental similarity in these patterns?
还有更多意义在呢?
So this woman is...
那你是说这女人是...
She's another example of an advanced stage
我是说她是人类进化过程
in the human evolutionary process.
进入更高阶层的另一个例子.
Leading to what?
朝向?
Antarctic cod can live in water
南极鳕能够生存在其他鱼类血液里
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表