establishing ties with other worlds.
和别的世界建立关系.
It is true that in the six years
没错,在使用星际之门
we've run the Stargate we've made enemies.
的过去六年中 我们树立了敌人,
But we've also made friends.
但我们也交了朋友.
I believe we've acquitted ourselves with honour.
我相信我们的表现可圈可点,
On that score, I stand by the record.
这是有记录可以佐证的.
This is the Asgard planet Othala in the galaxy of Ida.
这里是欧特哈拉, 是"艾达"星系里的阿斯加德星球.
Why did I come here?
我为什么来这里?
The ancients moved on from our region of space long ago.
很久以前古人就离开 我们的太空范围,
But your subconscious mind used their knowledge to find us here,
但你的潜意识利用他们的知识,
where you could get help.
到这里找我们帮忙.
Very impressive. Well, you know...
令人印象深刻. 就是这样嘛...
We did not think your brains had advanced even that far.
我们没想到你们头脑已有这么先进.
How is it you know so much about our brains?
你们怎么这么清楚我们的头脑?
We have studied your race closely.
我们仔细研究过你们种族.
Ah.
啊.
What did you learn?
你们发现了什么?
That your species has great potential.
你们有很大的潜力.
Great potential.
很大的潜力.
That's good.
很好.
You make an interesting case, General.
你举了个有趣的例子,将军.
However, I'm afraid I must take this matter to my government
然而我还是得把这件事 回报给我的政♥府♥,
and recommend full disclosure to our people.
并建议向我们的人♥民♥公开.
I must do the same,
我也必须照办.
though I will admit Senator Kinsey's proposal is interesting.
虽然我承认金赛 参议员的方案...很有意思.
Thank you, Mr Ambassador.
谢谢你,大使先生.
Hello... ?
哈-罗?
Hello. I am Thor, Supreme Commander of the Asgard fleet.
哈罗.我是索尔, 阿斯加德舰队的最高指挥官.
Thank you for coming, Thor.
谢谢你来,索尔.
It is my pleasure, General Hammond.
这是我的荣幸,哈蒙德将军.
The Asgard are in your debt.
阿斯加德族欠你们恩情.
"Your debt"?
"恩情"?
SG-1, under the command of General Hammond,
哈蒙德将军麾下的SG-1,
has saved my people and yours on many occasions.
多次救过我和你们的同胞.
We are not only allies against the Goa'uld,
我们不仅是对抗勾阿呜的盟军,
we are true friends.
我们是真正的朋友.
Commander Thor, my name is...
索尔指挥官,我是...
Senator Kinsey.
金赛参议员.
O'Neill suggested I send you to a distant planet
欧尼尔要我为你在此的表现
for your actions here.
把你送到遥远的星球,
But I am reasonably certain his statement was in jest.
不过我确定他是开玩笑的.
I'm sure it was, Commander... Supreme Commander.
我相信是的,指挥官... 最高指挥官.
It is the opinion of the Asgard High Council that Stargate Command
这是阿斯加德最高议会的意见,
should be left in the very capable
星际之门指挥中心必须交给
hands of General Hammond and his team.
非常 能干的哈蒙德将军将军和他的队伍,
And while our continued friendship with Earth
这维系着我们与地球的友谊,
is not contingent on that,
这不是条件,
it is preferred.
而是意愿.
You came all this way just to tell us that?
你大老远跑来就为了告诉我们这个?
And to install Asgard-designed shields and weapons on Prometheus.
还有替"土卫十六"装上 阿斯加德版的防护罩和武器.
A small token of thanks for SG-1's recent efforts
这是为了SG-1最近拯救我们, 和你们的银河系
in securing our galaxy and yours from certain destruction.
免于毁灭的小小感谢.
I see.
我懂了.
I hope I have been successful in convincing you.
我希望我成功地说服了你们.
Good day, General Hammond.
祝你有美好的一天,哈蒙德将军.
Always a pleasure, Thor.
这是我的荣幸,索尔.
Please drop in any time.
欢迎随时来坐.
Well...
唔...
that settles it, then. You have our support, General.
那就这么决定了. 我们支持你,将军.
Thank you, Ambassador. Ours as well.
谢谢你,大使先生. 我们也是.
And the continued support of Russia.
以及俄♥国♥的继续支持.
It's much appreciated, sir.
非常感激,先生.
While I still have my reservations,
我还是有所保留,
I believe my government will agree that, for the time being,
我相信我的政♥府♥也同意, 等时机成熟,
the Stargate is in the right hands.
星际之门必须交给适当的人.
Senator?
参议员?
I'll say this, General.
将军,我得说,
Well played.
这牌打得好.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表