Any word on Vernon?
有弗农的消息吗?
The affected person says he picked up a hitchhiker
那个被感染的人说他载了一个搭便车的,
matching his description.
符合弗农 夏普的描述.
Thanks.
谢谢.
O'Neill. It's me, sir.
欧尼尔. 是我,长官.
We believe Vernon may be at Piedmont Hawthorne airfield
我们相信弗农可能在皮德蒙霍桑机场,
on his way to Vegas.
准备前往拉斯维加斯.
Have Hammond ground all flights.
好,叫哈蒙德封锁所有航♥班♥,
Containment team is en route.
隔离组正在路上,
ETA's about 40 minutes.
预定抵达时间约40分钟.
Have you been cleared?
你没问题了吗,长官?
Somebody from the SGC shook our hands.
对,他们从星门指挥部派了个人来 跟我们握手.
Sir, Vernon could be extremely paranoid.
长官, 你知道弗农可能有严重的妄想症.
Given his military background,
加上他的军事背景,
use caution in apprehending him.
我建议在逮捕他的时候要极度当心.
I'll keep that in mind.
我会记住的.
Good job, Carter. Thank you, sir.
干的好,卡特. 谢谢你,长官.
They cancelled my flight.
他们取消了我的航♥班♥,你相信吗?
What did they think of the script?
他们会怎么想?
What?
啥?
The second-act twist is totally clear.
这第二步行动很清楚...
Oh...
噢...
I'm sorry,
各位先生女士,很抱歉,
but we've just been told the flight has been cancelled.
我们刚接到通知这趟航♥班♥已经取消,
Please return to the terminal
请回到航厦里,
where more information will be provided.
那边会提供更详细的消息.
Vernon.
弗农.
There he is. Let's move.
他在那,我们走!
You guys cover the exits. I'll take it from here.
你们守住出口, 其他交给我处理.
Vernon?
弗农?
You can't get away.
你逃不了的.
Hey, Vernon. It's Jack O'Neill.
嘿,弗农.是我,杰克 欧尼尔.
Colonel O'Neill?
记得欧尼尔上校?
The Air Force?
空军?
Look, I know this is a massive clich茅, but...
听着,我知道这是老掉牙的说法,
the place is surrounded.
不过这地方已经被包围了.
Yeah, you're telling me. Those monsters are everywhere.
是啊,用的着你说, 那些怪物到处都是.
All right, I know you're seeing things.
好,我知道你看到了些东西.
It's gotta be a little confusing.
那是会让人迷惑的.
You're gonna kill me for what I know.
你是为了我知道的事情来杀我的,对不?
Nobody's gonna kill you.
没人要杀你.
It's the Gulf all over again,
这是海湾战争的重演,
only this time it's innocent civilians too.
只不过这次还有无辜平民卷入.
You're doing scientific research on us.
你们违反我们的意愿 在我们身上进行科学研究.
You won't get away with it. The truth will get out.
你要知道,你们逃不了的, 真♥相♥会传出去的.
You know, you're right.
你知道吗,你说的对.
Our cover story is bogus.
我们的说辞是假的.
It is?
真的吗?
Yep.
对.
But the truth isn't what you think.
但事实不是你想的那样.
Those creatures you're seeing, they're aliens.
那些你看到的生物, 是外星人.
Come on.
少来了.
Hey, you wanted the truth, that's it.
嘿,你要事实,这就是事实.
I work for a top-secret branch of the military
我为军方一个与外星生物打交道的
that deals with extraterrestrials.
最高机密部门工作.
That's what you were seeing. You're serious?
那就是你所看到的. 你说真的?
Yes, very serious.
对,再真不过了.
But the thing is...
但事情是...
those things, they're no threat to us.
那些生物对我们并没有威胁.
If you couldn't see them,
如果你看不到它们,
you wouldn't know they were there.
你根本不会知道它们存在.
No, but I am seeing them.
不对,我看得到它们.
In fact, I'm seeing one right now.
事实上我现在就看到一只.
Well, we can make it so you don't.
我们可以让你看不到.
Then what?
然后呢?
Look, Vernon, this can't get out, not yet.
听着,弗农, 这事情不能张扬出去,还不行.
The world is not ready to know.
这个世界还没准备好要知道.
So you just want me to keep it quiet?
你要我就这么绝口不提?
Well, think about it. Who's gonna believe you?
想想看,谁会相信你?
Government experiments are one thing,
我是说,政♥府♥的实验是一回事,
but we're talking aliens here.
但我们谈的是外星人哎.
Yeah, but other people have seen them.
但其他人也见过啊.
Not for long.
不会太久了.
Besides, they're all buying our cover story.
再说他们都相信我们的故事.
Vernon, your country needs you.
弗农,你的国家需要你.
I'm asking you, one soldier to another,
我以军人对军人的身分请求你,
play ball on this.
跟我们合作.
OK.
好吧.
I'm not taking any pills or needles or anything.
可是我不要打♥针♥吃药或什么的.
You won't have to.
你不用.
We're all clear.
我们没事了.
We good? Yes, sir.
可以了吗? 是的,长官.
What planet are they from? Who?
那它们来自哪个星球? 谁?
The aliens.
外星人啊.
Oh. A place called Melmac.
喔.一个叫"麦尔麦克"的地方.
Isn't that where Alf is from?
那不是阿福的家乡吗?
Who? Alf, you know, on TV, the puppet.
谁? 阿福啊,你知道的,在电视上的那个布偶?
Never saw it.
从来没看过.
No kidding?
真的吗?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表