We need her alive.
而且我们得活捉她.
She's the only one that knows
现在她是这里唯一一个
how to use that machine.
知道怎么操作那机器的人.
Very well.
很好.
By the way, did you talk to any of the people in there,
对了,你在这边跟 艾勒布兰
other than Alebran?
以外的人谈过话吗?
No. Why?
没有,怎么?
Probably nothing.
也许没什么.
I'll relieve you in two hours.
我在两小时后会来跟你换班.
This is where you sleep? Yes.
这是你们睡觉的地方吗? 对.
How did you... ?
你怎么...?
We cannot allow you to harm Nirrti.
我们不能让你们伤害内尔提.
We have no quarrel with your people,
我们不是来和你们争吵的,
but I must insist you enter this cage.
但我坚持你们必须进入笼里.
And I must insist the same of you.
而我坚持你们同样的事情.
You're making a mistake.
沃恩,你犯下大错了!
No. It is you who has made the mistake, Jonas.
不,犯错的是你们,乔纳斯.
She is coming.
她来了.
Jonas, I'm already stymied here.
乔纳斯,我碰上瓶颈了.
I could really use your help.
我极需要你的帮忙...
Jonas?
乔纳斯?...
Colonel, Jonas isn't responding.
上校, 乔纳斯没有回应他的无线电呼叫.
Understood.
知道了...
Jonas? Teal'c?
乔纳斯? 提亚克?
Evanov, this is SG-1 niner. Come in.
伊万诺夫,这里是SG-1九个.回答?
Carter, stay put. I'm on my way.
卡特,待在原地,我就到.
Yes, sir.
是,长官.
I'm sure you're aware that
(扭曲声) 我相信你知道
a second shot from this weapon will kill.
这种武器的第二击会杀死人.
This weapon kills on the first shot.
这种武器的第一击就能杀人.
Then why haven't you already fired?
那你为什么还不开枪?
Cos I need you alive.
因为我要你活着.
You? Yeah.
你? 我知道.
I know it's kinda hard to believe.
难以置信是吧.
But I need you to help these people.
但我要你救这些人.
But I am helping them.
我是在救他们.
Yeah, I can see that.
对,我看得出来.
Appearances can be deceiving, Colonel.
外表会骗人的,欧尼尔上校.
Now... as I said...
现在,照我说的做...
Yeah.
是啊.
Carter?
卡特?
Sir.
长官.
I really, really don't like that woman.
我真的,真的不喜欢那个女人.
Yes, sir. O'Neill.
是,长官. (提亚克) 欧尼尔.
This is an unpleasant surprise. Indeed.
这真是令人不高兴的惊喜. 确实.
Wodan's telekinetic.
沃恩会心灵移物,
He took our weapons by thinking it.
他光是用想的 就把武器从我们手里拿走.
Nirrti is progressing in her attempt to create a Hok'tar.
内尔提很显然在进行她 创造Hok'tar的企图.
Maybe we're too late. No.
也许我们太迟了. 不.
These genetic manipulations are unstable. She's not there yet.
基因变化还不稳定, 她还没成功.
Eggar's telepathic.
埃加会读心术,
He did know that Colonel O'Neill intended on killing Nirrti.
他的确知道 欧尼尔上校想杀了内尔提.
That was not my intention.
我才没有.
Who knows what abilities these others possess?
谁知道其他人拥有什么能力?
Enhanced senses, superhuman strength?
我是说感官力提高,超人力量等?
Hey, folks?
嗨,各位?
How you doin'? Jack O'Neill, Earth. Listen.
你们好吗? 杰克 欧尼尔,地球.听着.
Originally we came here to rescue you.
原本我们是来救你们的,
But, as you can see,
但你们看到了,
we've run into a bit of a snag.
我们这儿遇上了点障碍.
So if any of you can bend steel with your bare hands,
所以如果你们能够徒手折弯金属,
or happen to be more powerful than a locomotive,
或正好比蒸气火车头更够力,
just raise your hand.
只需要举起你的手
Identify yourselves.
麻烦举个手...表明你的身分...
Let us know where you are.
让我们知道你在哪.
Must not know what a locomotive is.
八成不知道什么是蒸气火车头.
Wood Man. Buddy.
Wood兄,伙计.
Listen. I think we're dealin'
听着,我想我们这儿
with a bit of a misunderstanding here.
是有点小误解.
Do you think Nirrti will keep you alive with these powers
你们真的认为 内尔提在结束实验后 -
after she's finished her experiments?
会让你们带着这种能力活下去吗?
She's using you.
她在利用你们.
What'd she do to him?
她把他怎么了?
You are next.
你是下一个.
I think I'm next.
啊,我想我才是下一个.
Nirrti has asked for this one.
内尔提指名要她.
And I'm asking you to take me... No
而我要你换成我!... 不!
All right, look.
好了,听着.
If you really can see in my mind,
如果你真的能读我的心,
you know we came here to help you.
你就知道我们是来帮你们的.
I did sense that when you first arrived,
你们刚到时我是有感应到,
but when I looked deeper into your mind,
但当我更深入你的内心时,
I realised that you would sacrifice us all
我发现你为了毁掉内尔提,
if necessary to destroy Nirrti.
必要时会愿意牺牲我们全部.
That's not true.
那不是真的.
You cannot lie to me.
你骗不了我.
Come.
过来!
At least I'll find out how the machine works.
至少我能知道那机器是怎么作用的.
Major Carter, I am pleased to
卡特少校, 我真高兴
have such an excellent subject.
能有这么优秀的实验对象.
I might consider you for my new host.
我也许会考虑你当我的新宿主.
Over my dead body.
除非我死了.
True. That's far more likely.
没错,这是很可能发生的.
Now... step inside.
现在... 踏进来.
Let's see what you're made of.
现在,让我看看你是什么做的.
Colonel, I'm sorry.
上校,对不起.
I should never have allowed myself to be captured.
我不应该让自己被俘的.
Did you get a message off to your team?
你有传讯给你的队员吗?
I tried, but my radio...
我试了,但我的无线电...
Yanked right out of your hand? Da.
从你手中被扯掉? 对.
And at the same moment I was struck by a zat'n'ktel...
同时我也被不知道哪里
... that appeared from nowhere.
冒出来的冉特尼可泰欧给击中.
My team would follow their standing orders to return to base...
如果我们隔了这么久还没联络,
... if we were out of contact this long.
我的小队会遵守作战命令返回基地.
Perhaps General Hammond will send reinforcements.
也许哈蒙德将军会送援军来.
Hopefully it won't come to that.
希望别到那个地步.
What'd they do to you up there?
他们在那上面对你怎么了?
I don't know for how long I was in the machine.
我不知道我在她那机器里待了多久,
Or what she did.
还有她到底做了什么.
But... something is different.
但我知道有东西变得不一样了.
We'll get out of this.
我们会想出办法的.
Where is Major Carter?
卡特少校呢?
Enough. She has served her purpose.
够了,她已经尽了她的用途.
Bring me the one called Jonas.
把那个叫乔纳斯的给我带来.
Fellas, you wanna do me a favour?
嘿,伙伴们!帮我个忙,
Let her know that I'm next.
回去告诉她 我是下一个,
She should pick me.
你们应该选我.
Her will is my command.
她的愿望就是我的命令.
Yeah, well... there's your mistake, right there.
对啦... 这就是你们错误之处.
Jonas.
乔纳斯.
You didn't see that coming, did you?
你没看到这个吧?
Do not attempt that again
不准再这么做了!
Carter. Sir...
卡特? 长官...
You made it through. You're gonna be all right.
你能撑过去的,你会没事的.
No, sir. I don't think I am.
不,长官,我想不行.
We have not met.
我们没见过.
No, but I have heard a lot about you.
没,但我听说过很多你的事.
You're not human.
你不是人类.
I'm human. I'm just not from Earth.
我是人类.只是不是来自地球.
A Goa'uld took my ancestors
一个像你的勾阿呜
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表