If you continue using it, I guarantee you,
如果你们继续使用,我向你们保证,
eventually they will take notice.
他们终究会注意到.
Jonas.
乔纳斯.
We're leaving.
我们要走了.
Just... wait.
等..等等.
What happened?
发生什么事?
Carter and Teal'c are back at the SGC already.
卡特和提亚克已经回星门指挥部去了.
What about the Resistance? There is no Resistance.
那么反抗军怎么办? 没有反抗军.
It was all in his head, a fantasy.
那全是他想出来的,一个幻想.
That's impossible.
那是不可能的.
This is from Fraiser.
这是弗雷泽医生说的...
Dr Kieran is schizophrenic.
基兰博士是精神分♥裂♥患者.
It might be a side effect of the research they've been doing.
那可能是他们在这里做研究的副作用.
The naquadria.
那夸达...
It's time to go home.
该回家了.
Jonas.
乔纳斯.
What happened to Dr Silas and Dr Leed?
赛拉斯博士和里德博士怎么了?
They weren't transferred, were they?
他们没被调走,是吗?
They were taken to a government mental facility, Jonas.
他们被带到政♥府♥精神病院,乔纳斯.
You knew. No. We suspected.
你们早就知道! 不,我们只是怀疑.
We had thought that Dr Silas was a unique case.
我们以为赛拉斯博士是唯一的例子.
But when Dr Leed began to exhibit similar behaviour, we became concerned.
但是当里德博士开始出现类似的行为时, 我们开始担心起来.
That's why you wanted me to watch him. We had to keep it quiet
那就是为何你们要我看着他. 我们得保持低调,
so as not to alarm the other scientists.
好不让其他的科学家感到惊慌.
Their research is too important.
他们的研究太重要了.
As near as I can tell, it's a unique form of brain damage
就我所能说的, 这是一种独特的脑部伤害,
resulting from long-term exposure to naquadria radiation.
起因于长♥期♥暴露在那夸达辐射下.
I went over the specs from the bomb project.
我查看过基隆拿炸♥弹♥计划设计说明,
They never had proper shielding.
看来他们似乎不曾有过适当的防护.
Is Jonas at risk? No. I already tested him. He's negative.
乔纳斯有危险吗? 不,我已经检查过他,他没有.
My guess is he didn't have enough exposure.
我猜他暴露的时间不够长.
The Pentagon is eager to resume research
五角大楼急着要再继续研究 -
on the naquadria you found at the warehouse.
你们在仓库里找到的那夸达.
It shouldn't be a problem. We are double-checking,
那应该不是问题. 我是说,我们仔细检查了,
but I think that our existing safeguards are sufficient.
我想我们目前的安全措施是足够的.
I sent a message to the Kelownans offering help
我传了讯息给基隆拿,详细说明了其危险性,
to upgrade their facilities.
也提供援助帮助他们提升设备.
I haven't gotten any response.
不幸的是,我还没收到任何回覆.
We've heard nothing from them
事实上,自从欧尼尔上校和乔纳斯回来之后,
since Colonel O'Neill and Jonas returned.
我们再没有得到任何消息.
They may well be at war by now.
他们现在可能正处于战争中.
What about Dr Kieran?
基兰博士的情况如何?
With medication we can keep his condition from deteriorating.
以适当的药物治疗, 我们可以阻止其恶化.
Unfortunately, there's no way to reverse the damage
不幸的是, 我们没有办法恢复
that's already been done.
已经造成的伤害.
Jonas. Professor.
乔纳斯. 教授.
I hear I'm being moved today.
我听说我今天要被迁走.
Yeah.
嗯,.
We're gonna take you to a facility
我们要带你去一个...地方,
that's better equipped to deal with your needs.
那里有符合你需求更好的设备.
I understand everything's in place for the coup.
我知道一切都准备好展开政♥变♥.
Really?
真的?
They're keeping me informed.
他们跟我随时保持联♥系♥.
After they take power, the Resistance is going to dismantle the bomb
他们取得政♥权♥之后, 反抗军将会拆除炸♥弹♥,
and shut down the naquadria project for ever.
并永远终止那夸达计划.
That's good, Professor.
那很好,教授.
And they couldn't have done it without you.
没有你他们办不到的.
Do you really think so? I know so.
你真的这么想? 我知道.
You saved the world.
你救了这世界.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表