I couldn't have done it without you. Remember?
你帮我解脱, 没有你我办不到的,记得吗?
Yeah.
记得.
I'm... I'm energy now.
我...我现在是能量.
How's that workin' out for you? Good, actually. Very...
你现在进行的如何了? 不错,其实是...非常...
Good. Very good.
好. 非常好.
You, however... Yeah, well.
至于你呢... 对.好...
You know what it's like coming back from the dead.
你知道那是什么感觉. ...死而复生
Takes a while to get the colour back in the cheeks.
要花点时间让脸上恢复血色.
Yeah.
对啊...
So...
所以...
Not a delusion? No.
不是幻觉? 不是.
OK. Show me your stuff. Bust me outta here.
好,露两手给我看看. 把我弄出这里.
I can't. Why not?
我不能. 为什么?
I'm not allowed to interfere. You're interfering now.
我不能干预. 你现在就干预啦.
I'm not. You are.
不,我没有. 有,你有.
No, I'm not. I am consoling a friend.
没有,我不是.我是在安慰一个朋友.
What good's the power to make the wind blow
如果你不能用那些可以 起大风,降闪电的超酷本领...
if you can't spring a friend from jail?
把一个老朋友救出监狱的话, 要它们有什么用?
I would if I could. You can't do that stuff?
如果我能的话我会的. 你不会那些本事?
I can, I just... I can't.
我会.我只是...我不能.
Well, thanks for stoppin' by.
..好吧,谢谢你顺道来探望.
Baal is torturing you and I wasn't just gonna sit by.
巴尔在折磨你,我无法袖手旁观.
Look, all he wants to know is the reason you came to this planet.
听着,他所要的只是 你来这个星球的原因.
You really don't know? Do you?
你真的不知道? 你知道?
All I know is that you,
嗯,我只知道你...
or, more accurately, the symbiote the Tok'ra placed in you
或更正确点说, 托克拉放进你体内的共生体
congratulations, by the way.
对了,恭喜你.在大半夜里
walked off in the middle of the night and came here.
神不知鬼不觉的走出来到了这里.
I can't believe I actually let them put a snake in my head.
我真不敢相信,我让他们把只蛇放进我脑袋里,
My head. I agreed to it.
我的脑袋啊!我竟然同意了.
It never shared with you
它从没让你知道
why it'd walk into a Goa'uld outpost?
为何它要单独 溜进重兵防守的勾阿呜前哨站?
There was no sharing. I was sick. I know.
根本没有!我病了. 我知道.
They did the implantation a word I intend never to use again
他们进行植入一个我永远不要再用到的字眼儿
and I woke up here.
然后我在这里醒来.
That's my week so far.
看来这会是我的黄金周.
So you really don't know.
那你是真的不知道了.
Something to do with one of Baal's slaves.
呃...好像跟个巴尔的奴隶有关.
I've got a visual, but I've never met her before.
我有个影像, 但我之前从没见过她.
Nobody knows you're here.
没有人知道你在这里.
Even if they did, they couldn't pull off a rescue
就算他们知道了,他们也绝对 没办法
because this place is a fortress.
把你从这个前哨站里救出来.
Baal will keep torturing you to death and reviving you
巴尔会持续将你刑求至死 再用石棺让你复活...
until he finds out what he wants,
直到...他得到他所想要的,
which is impossible because you know nothing,
但这是不可能的,因为你一无所知,
or until you're not worth reviving any more.
或者到你再也不值得救活的地步.
But you'll cease to be the Jack O'Neill we know long before that.
但在那之前,你早就不是我们认识的杰克 欧尼尔了.
Well, apparently I've got a big day tomorrow.
唔...显然明天会是我的大日子.
No, I won't let him destroy you.
不,我不能让这发生,我不能让他毁了你.
You just said you couldn't help.
你刚刚才说你帮不上忙的.
I can't stop Baal torturing you any more
对,我完全不能阻止巴尔折磨你,
than Oma could heal my radiation, but...
就像奥玛不能治癒我的辐射病变,但...
I can help you ascend.
我能帮助你升♥天♥.
Your underlings will not allow me to leave.
你的部下不让我离开.
My officers are following my orders.
我的军官和助理是遵守我的直接命令.
This Jaffa threatened my life.
这个贾法威胁我的生命.
I merely informed you that
我只是告诉你任何想要开启 星际之门的尝试
any attempt to activate the Stargate will result in injury.
会招致肉体上的受伤.
Then I am a prisoner? I'd prefer you consider yourself a guest.
那我是囚犯了? 我建议你把自己想成是客人会好过点.
You can leave once you give us the mission reports we've requested,
只要你把我们要求的任务报告交给我们, 你马上就可以自♥由♥离开,
under Article 9 of our treaty.
根据我们条约的第九条.
Such a request to the Council must be made in person.
这种要求必须由个人对议会提出.
Why's that? This control facility
为什么?这个控制室
can relay a request on multiple frequencies,
有能力提供次数频繁的要求,
including those used by the Tok'ra.
包括那些托克拉用的.
If you choose not to avail yourself of that capability,
当然了,如果你选择不使用这项能力,
we'd be pleased to give you comfortable quarters
我们乐于提供你一个舒适的房♥间待着,
until you change your mind.
直到你改变心意为止.
You threaten the peaceful continuation of relations between our peoples.
你威胁到我们双方关系的和平进展, 哈蒙德将军.
If our relations continue in the direction they're going,
如果我们的关系朝向目前的方向进展,
I don't give a damn.
议员...我才不希罕.
Very well. I will make your request
很好,我会同意你的要求,
that the reports be sent here immediately.
让那些报告立刻送来这里.
Thank you.
谢谢你.
So you wanna be my Oma?
所以...你要当我的奥玛?
You could put it that way. I mean, I wouldn't, but maybe that's just me.
你可以这么说.我的意思是, 我不会这么讲,但可能只是我而已.
And then what? Then... Then I don't know.
然后会怎样? 然后...然后我不知道.
You don't know? No, no.
你不知道? 不,不...
Ascension doesn't make you all-knowing. I really don't know.
升♥天♥并不能让你变得无所不知. 我是说,我真的...不知道.
If I'm catching a plane of existence, you gotta give me something.
如果我要搭下一班飞机离开这儿, 你得告诉我一些事情.
It's your journey.
那是你的旅程,
No one but you chooses what you become or the path you take.
只有你能决定 你要变成怎样或要走那条路.
All I can promise you is it will be an amazing journey.
我只能跟你保证那会是 不可思议的旅程.
Once you release your burden.
等你放下你的负担之后.
Daniel, if you start talking like Oma...
丹尼尔,帮帮忙,如果你开始学奥玛讲话...
I'm not talking like Oma. Sounds like Oma to me.
我并没有学奥玛讲话. 我听起来像奥玛.
Oma'd say "If you know the candlelight is fire,
不...瞧,奥玛会说...嗯..."如果蜡烛已点燃,
the meal was cooked a while ago",
你马上就知道饭是很久以前煮的"
or something like that.
或那类东西.
Why?
为什么?
To open your mind.
放开你的心胸.
Though a candle burns in my house, there's nobody home.
虽然我家有蜡烛在烧, 可是没有人在.
OK. Let's take this one step at a time.
好吧...我们慢慢来好了.
This has to be something you want. I can't do this for you.
一定有什么是你想要的. 救你出去这件事我办不到.
One step at a time. One step at a time.
慢慢来? 慢慢来.
There's gotta be another way out.
喔,这里一定有别条路可以逃出去的...
Jack...
杰克...
What if you did a little scouting for me? No.
不如你帮我作点小小的侦察好了,这总可以吧? 不行.
Not knocking down walls, just a recon.
我又没要你把墙踹倒或怎样!只是小小的侦察.
Baal will torture you again.
巴尔就要再折磨你一次了...
Help me get my hands on a zat gun.
或是,呃...镭射枪枪,帮我弄把镭射枪来.
Next time'll be worse.
下次会更糟糕...
That's when we move. You can't fight your way out.
那就是我们行动的时机. 你没办法打出去的.
Then help me Not that way.
那就帮我! 不是这种方式!
They're coming.
他们来了.
They can see you. We can use that.
他们看得到你,对吗?我们可以利用这点.
I'll be back.
我会再回来的.
A distraction. That's all I need. I promise.
声东击西...我只要求这样! 我保证.
Daniel.
丹尼尔.
His motive had to be personal. For what reason?
他的动机一定是个人的. 怎么说?
The Tok'ra claim all of Kanan's spy missions were a success,
托克拉说卡楠 所有的间谍任务都完全成功,
so he'd have no reason to go back.
因此他没有理由 再回到其中任何一个星球去.
If we take them at their word, we can rule out any logical reason.
如果我们相信他们的话, 那就排除了所有合理的原因.
Kanan had to be motivated by something profound enough
卡楠一定是为了某事所引发的动机, 而且相当强烈...
to not only risk his life, but also the life of his host.
足以拿他和他宿主的性命冒险.
The acid will take time to burn through all the way.
这种酸要花点时间才能完全烧穿一切,
Though it cauterises the flesh as it burns,
在这过程中它会腐蚀肌肉...
a very small amount often finds its way into the blood
少量会进入血液里
and begins to spread.
并开始扩散.
Why have you returned here, Tok'ra? I'm human.
你为什么要回到这里,托克拉? 我是人类.
Betrayed by your symbiote. It used me.
嗯...被你的共生体背叛. 它利用我.
To do what? I don't know, and I don't care
利用你做什么? 我不知道!我也不在乎!
What did the symbiote call itself? I don't remember.
共生体自称为什么? 我不记得了.
Tok'ra retain the identities of both host and symbiote.
托克拉保有共生体和宿主的身分.
You are O'Neill. What was the name of your symbiote?
你是欧尼尔. 你的共生体叫什么名字?
I... I just told you.
我...刚告诉过你了.
What Tok'ra secrets could a single name reveal?
光一个名字又泄漏得了 什么托克拉的秘密?
I don't know.
我不知道!
Why protect the one who betrayed you? Abandoned you to this?
为什么要保护背叛你的家伙? 抛弃你...让你落到这等地步?
If I knew the name, I'd give you the damn name.
如果我知道名字, 我会告诉你那个该死的名字!
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表