Jonas?
乔纳斯?
Yeah, Professor. Open up.
是的,教授,开门.
Is something wrong?
怎么了?
Uh... It's Tomis, Tomis Leed.
呃...是托米斯, 托米斯 里德.
He's another one of the scientists on the naquadria project.
他是另一名那夸达计划的科学家.
What's wrong with him?
嗯,他怎么了?
He was transferred overnight. They won't say where he went.
他昨夜被调走了,他们清理了 他的办公室,也没说他去哪里.
Was he a member of the Resistance? I recruited him myself.
他是反抗军的一员吗? 我自己曾找过他.老天!
Now I'll get arrested. We don't know that.
我会被逮捕的. 不,我们还不确定.
This is not the first time. A month ago, it was Dr Silas.
这不是第一次发生. 大约一个月前是赛拉斯博士.
They said he was transferred and he hasn't been seen or heard from since.
他们也说他被调走了, 从那之后再也没见过或听过他.
We were the three original members of the project.
我们是这个计划最初的三个成员,
Now I'm the only one left.
现在我是唯一留下来的人.
All right. We're outta here.
好吧,我们要走了.
You're leaving? The negotiations are going nowhere,
你们要离开这里? 谈判不会有结果,
you're not helping us and, quite frankly,
你不帮助我们,而且坦白地说,
your organisation is about to be exposed.
你的组织快暴露出来了.
Wait. We're going to make our move in two days, but we need your help.
等等!这一两天我们将会有所行动, 但我们需要你们的帮忙.
What are you proposing?
你有什么提议?
We're in a position to take
我们现在在适当的位置准备攻占
every major government building except this one.
每一座主要政♥府♥建筑物,除了这一个
This is their most guarded facility.
这个.这是他们防护最严密的地方.
Because of the Stargate.
因为星际之门.
Right. But you can come and go as you please.
没错,但你们可以随意进出.
You could get a hundred armed men in here
在任何人知道发生事情之前,
before anyone knew.
你们可以带领数百名武装人员抵达这里.
You could take the building from the inside.
你们可以从内部拿下 这栋建筑物而不需要开火.
Not a chance. Think about it.
那没可能. 想想看.
If you want the coup to succeed,
如果你们想要这政♥变♥成功,
it has to be quick and as bloodless as possible.
那一定得迅速, 得尽可能地减少流血事件.
If we try to take the building ourselves we'll get caught in a firefight.
我们如果想自己拿下这建筑物, 我们会在持续的对战中被逮,
It could dissolve into a civil war. Not my problem.
而且全部的一切消失在一场内战中. 不是我的问题.
There's something else. Over the past three months,
还有其它的. 在过去三个月来,
I've been smuggling small amounts of naquadria into the Resistance.
我已经偷运了 少量的那夸达到反抗军.
We've built up a considerable stockpile.
我们存下相当多的储备武器原料.
If you help us, it's yours.
如果你们帮助我们,这些都是你们的.
At least talk to them.
至少和他们谈谈.
I'll set up a meeting.
我会安排会面.
Jonas, what are you doing here? You're being followed.
乔纳斯,你在这里做什么? 你被跟踪了.
This way.
这边.
How far to Resistance headquarters? Just down that way.
这里到反抗军总部有多远? 沿着那条路就是了.
Show me.
指给我看.
You there Don't move
你们!不要动!
Jonas Professor
乔纳斯! 教授!
What's his condition?
他的情况怎么样?医生.
Well, sir, he has a severe fracture to his left tibia,
长官,他的左胫骨有轻微的骨折,
but it's the blunt trauma to the head that worries me.
但我担心的是他的头部外伤 所伴随的症状.
We'll keep him under observation for now.
我们必须继续对他保持观察.
Any idea how it happened? According to the Kelownans,
知道这是怎么发生的吗? 照基隆拿人说,
he was found lying in a deserted street. No one knows how he got there.
他被发现躺在荒废的街道上. 没有人知道他是怎么到那里的.
Jonas convinced them he'd have a better chance of recovery with us.
而明显地,乔纳斯确信在我们这里 他会有更好的痊癒机会.
Keep me posted. Yes, sir.
随时让我知道状况. 是,长官.
What exactly are the Kelownans saying? Not much.
基隆拿人到底说了什么? 不多.
They claim to have no knowledge of how he was injured.
他们声称不知道为何基兰博士会受伤.
He feared he was under threat from the government.
然而他的确害怕他处于政♥府♥的威胁之下.
But if they suspected he was a rebel spy
嗯,但是他们如果怀疑他是个谋反的间谍,
they'd never have let us bring him here.
他们决不会让我们把他带回来这里.
His own people may have felt he'd been compromised.
如果他的同伴觉得他是个危害, 或许他们会试着除掉他.
The question is, what do we do now? Do we go back to the table?
问题是,我们现在怎么做? 我们要回去交涉吗?
Sir... General...
长官... 将军...
With respect, if we end negotiations now,
无意冒犯,如果我们现在结束谈判交涉,
we'll be backing them into a corner.
我们会使他们退到困境.
The way they see it,
他们所看到的,
they'll have no choice but to strike first with a naquadria bomb.
除了使用那夸达炸♥弹♥ 先发制人之外,别无他法.
Jonas, we'll have to do it sooner or later.
乔纳斯,,我们迟早得这么做,
We can't give them what they want.
我们不能他们要什么就给什么.
What about the Resistance? If we help them seize power,
那么反抗军呢? 如果我们帮助他们取得政♥权♥,
we'll still get the naquadria, plus we'll save lives.
我们仍然可以拿到那夸达, 又可以拯救数百万生命.
Even if we wanted to, realistically there's no way we could find them.
即使我们想这么做, 我们没办法找到他们.
Actually, sir, that's not exactly true.
长官,事实上不尽然如此.
Major?
少校?
If Dr Kieran really did smuggle naquadria to Resistance headquarters,
如果基兰博士的确偷运那夸达 到反抗军总部去,我可以追踪到.
I can track it.
这是他们发现基兰博士的地方.
This is where they found Dr Kieran.
(嘟嘟响)
I'm picking something up.
我找到某些东西了,
This way.
这边.
Professor.
教授.
Jonas, where am I? You're safe.
乔纳斯,我在哪里? 你很安全.
We need to get to the Resistance. They need help.
我们必须到反抗军那里去, 他们需要我们的帮忙.
It's all right, it's all right.
放心,放心.
Everything's going as planned. We'll be making contact soon.
一切都照计划进行. 我们很快会取得联♥系♥的.
We have to stop the first minister from using the bomb.
我们必须阻止第一大臣使用炸♥弹♥.
We will. We will.
我们会,我们会.
I never meant for it to turn out this way, Jonas.
我不是有意使事情演变至此的,乔纳斯.
We were scientists. We thought we were pursuing knowledge.
我们是科学家, 我们以为我们是在追求知识,
We had no idea what we were creating.
我们不知道我们创造了什么.
It's not your fault.
那不是你的错.
You have something, Doctor?
你有消息吗?医生.
Yes. These are Dr Kieran's PET scans.
是的,长官.这是基兰博士的正电子扫描.
It shows no sign of brain damage from the injury,
没有显现因受伤所造成的脑部伤害,
but there is something else.
但是有其它的,
The images are consistent with someone suffering from schizophrenia.
这些影像和一个遭受严重的 精神分♥裂♥的人是一致的.
He's one of their leading scientists,
基兰博士是基隆拿的首席科学家之一,
head of their most top-secret programme.
他是他们最高机密计划的领导.
I know. I can't explain it.
我知道,我无法解释.
The onset of this disease is extremely rare over the age of 35.
这种疾病的发病年龄在 超过35岁后是很少见的.
So he's functioned for at least 20 years
那是说,他这病症至少有20年,
without anyone noticing his condition.
而且没有人注意到他的情况.
It's almost inconceivable. What kind of symptoms are we talking?
那几乎不太可能. 这会有哪些症状?
Paranoia, delusions, possibly even full-blown hallucinations.
狂想症,妄想症, 可能还有发展完全的幻想.
I'm glad you weren't there the day we tested the bomb, Jonas.
我很庆幸我们测试炸♥弹♥ 的那天你不在场,乔纳斯.
Must've been hard for you.
那对你来说一定很难.
I'll never forget it.
我永远不会忘记.
The ground shook. The air caught fire.
地在震动,空气着了火.
The destruction was unimaginable.
破坏程度难以想像.
The Tiranian central forces are located here.
地拉那的主要军队驻扎在这里.
We'll move the Third Division and the reserves to this point.
我们将会移♥动♥第三师和后备军队到这个点.
How long can we resist? First Minister?
我们可以抵抗多久? (乔纳斯) 第一大臣?
We need to talk.
我们需要谈谈.
This way, sir.
(卡特) 这边,长官.
In here.
在这里.
Carter, are you sure?
卡特,你确定?
Yes, sir. This is the place.
是的,长官,就是这里.
Over here, sir.
这里,长官.
Naquadria. A lot of it.
那夸达,很多.
We must defend ourselves.
我们必须自我防御.
You're gonna use the naquadria bomb.
你们会用那夸达炸♥弹♥,不是吗?
If Earth will not help us, we have no choice.
如果地球不帮助我们, 我们没有选择.
I wish you could see what I've seen.
我希望你们可以看到我所看到的.
I have actually been on board a Goa'uld mothership.
我曾到过勾阿呜的母舰上.
I've seen their destructive power.
我看过他们毁灭性的力量.
They can park in orbit
他们可以停在行星轨道上,
and systematically annihilate every major city
然后 有组织地毁灭我们星球上每个主要的城市,
on our entire planet, regardless of who's Kelownan or Tiranian.
不会关心谁是基隆拿人, 谁是地拉那人.
To them, we're all just potential slaves.
对他们来说,我们只是可能的奴隶.
Jonas, the Goa'uld haven't been here for a thousand years.
乔纳斯, 勾阿呜已经有一千年没来这里,
What makes you think they'd come back now?
是什么让你认为他们现在会回来?
The naquadria is a derivative of naqahdah,
那夸达是那夸达的衍生物,
which is the very basis of their technology.
那是他们科技的基础根据.
It's literally in their blood. They can smell it.
而这也真的存在于他们的血液中. 他们闻得到.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表