I can't believe they're shipping it out.
我不敢相信, 他们不作进一步研究就要把它送走?
We barely got a crack at figuring out what it is.
我们只有一点点时间来 找出它究竟是什么.
Perhaps the scientists in Nevada
也许内华达州科学机构的科学家们
will determine the device's true purpose.
能找出它真正的用途.
Meanwhile, I'm stuck here cooling my heels.
而我只能在这里发呆.
You are welcome to join me as I kelno'reem.
我很欢迎你跟我一起凯喏瑞姆.
No offence, Teal'c,
不了,提亚克,
but it doesn't quite have the same effect on me.
它对我没效.
No other plans?
有别的计画吗?
Colonel O'Neill requested that I accompany him fishing.
欧尼尔上校约我跟他一起去钓鱼.
I'm the only one he didn't invite.
啊,我想我是他唯一没找的人.
You are not permitted to leave the base.
你不能离开基地.
Still...
一样啦...
Be extremely happy that he did not ask.
你要很感谢他没约你.
Why, you don't like fishing?
为什么?你不喜欢钓鱼吗?
No.
不喜欢.
Seeing as how I've read every book
嗯.既然我已经把基地图书馆里 的
in the base library twice,
每本书都看过两遍了...
I guess I'll get back to work on my...
我想我还是回我...
You saw that? Indeed.
你看到了? 正确.
Hey, there. You just caught me fixing a carburettor.
嗨.我正忙着修化油器.
I didn't hear you pull in. No problem.
没看到你进来. 不要紧.
You sure? It's a full-service station.
你确定吗?这是个提供全套服务的加油站,
The price includes yours truly.
你知道这些是包括在费用里的.
I got it, thanks. All right.
我知道,谢了. 好吧.
At least I can wash your windows for you.
至少让我帮你洗车窗.
What do you get, five miles to the gallon in this thing?
怎么样,你这车一加仑 大概跑个四五哩吧?
Yeah, it's a pig.
对啊,它是头猪,喝油像喝水一样.
I'm more of an El Camino fan, myself.
没错.我个人是埃尔卡米诺的爱好者,
The things are like catnip to the ladies.
那种跑车对小姐们简直像是猫薄荷似的.
Don't I know it?
我晓得.
What? Get down.
怎么啦? 趴下.
The money's inside in a lockbox
老天爷!钱在柜台下上锁的盒子里!
I'm not gonna rob you. Just get down.
我不是要抢你,趴下就是了..
Getting down.
趴下.
Don't kill me, please. I'm a vet.
求求你别杀我!我是个兽医!
I'm not gonna kill you. Get up.
我不会杀你的,起来.
Colonel Jack O'Neill, US Air Force.
杰克 欧尼尔欧尼尔上校,美国空军.
Did you see anything?
你有看到什么吗?
Just my life flashing before my eyes.
呃,看到我的一生掠过眼前.
What the hell were you shooting at?
你到底在打什么鬼东西?!
It's classified. You can tell me.
机密. 你可以告诉我.
I work here.
你知道,我得在这里工作啊!
If there's something going on, I should know about it.
如果出了什么事我有权知道.
O'Neill for Hammond. I served in the Gulf.
欧尼尔找哈蒙德. 我参加过海湾战争.
What division? Motor pool.
哪个师的? 车辆调配场...
Oh, man, my sign.
喔,老天,我的招牌!
Patching through a call from Colonel O'Neill, sir.
接过一通欧尼尔上校的电♥话♥,长官.
Colonel, where are you?
上校,你在哪?
About 30 clicks north, sir.
大约北方30公里,长官.
I just saw something... fairly interesting.
我刚看到...相当有趣的东西.
They've breached base containment. Sir?
这表示它们突破基地的范围了. 长官?
We're seeing them here, too. They're everywhere.
我们这里也看得到它们, 到处都是.
Anything?
有进展吗?
It says something about an experiment,
要说有也是有啦,
but I'm hung up on a few of these glyphs.
但我被这几个字难倒了.
They were studying beings of the something something.
他们在研究一种什么什么的物种,
According to this, it should be "inner layer",
根据这个应该是"内层",
the beings of the inner layer.
内层的物种...
But that doesn't make much sense. Not really.
但这说不过去呀. 的确.
Maybe "other level"?
也许,呃,"另一层"?
What about "another dimension"? That could work.
"另一次元"呢? 可能喔.
It'd make sense if they're inhabiting a dimension close to ours.
如果说这种生物是生活于接近 我们的另一个次元就有道理了.
Yeah, absolutely. Yeah. Thanks.
对,没错,谢了.
Is that it?
就这些?
Sorry, I'm working as fast as I can.
抱歉,我已经尽量赶工了,相信我.
I know. General Hammond wants a full report as soon as possible.
哈蒙德将军要尽快得到完整的报告...
Look, I'm the one who's sorry.
听着,该说抱歉的人是我.
We should never have doubted you about what you saw.
在你第一次看到它们的时候 我们不该怀疑你的.
It's understandable, with the whole naquadria-poisoning thing.
在发生那夸达毒害事件后 这是可以理解的啊,
Besides, I am still the new guy.
再说我还是个新人.
You're part of the team now
你现在是队上的一分子了,
and you deserve our respect. You've earned it.
你值得我们尊敬,那是你挣到的.
Jonas, you're doing a great job.
乔纳斯,你表现得非常好.
Thanks.
谢了.
Now, figure out what else this thing says. Right.
现在快把这说明译出来吧. 好.
Colonel O'Neill will stay in Colorado Springs
欧尼尔上校会留在科罗拉多泉
and coordinate the quarantine.
协调隔离事项.
The National Guard is standing by.
国民卫队正待命中.
The president is prepared to declare a state of emergency.
总统准备宣布紧急状况.
Hopefully, these things, whatever they are,
希望这些不管是什么东西的,
haven't gotten too far.
不会走得太远.
We're not sure we can contain them.
长官,我们不确定我们是否能够封锁它们.
You halted the transfer of the device?
你们译出装置上部分的文字了?
Yes, and we've learned more.
是的,长官,而且我们知道更多.
I think I've translated enough of the writings to figure out its purpose.
我认为我译出足够的内容 能知道它的用途.
It's broadcasting energy particles.
它放出能量粒子波.
We're not sure,
我们还不确定这些粒子的成分,
but we think they're triggering
不过我们认为它能诱发
an ability to see the creatures.
看见这些生物的能力.
Hopefully, only those exposed to the particles
希望只有暴露到粒子的人
will develop this second sight.
才会发展出这种能力.
None of the ciphers we have fit perfectly,
我们还没有合适的答案,
but, as I understand it,
但就我所了解的,
the device is meant to allow us to observe beings
这个装置让我们能够观察 -
that exist in a parallel dimension.
存在与我们平行的次元里的物种.
We think the energy particles create a bleed-through effect,
我们认为它放出的能量波 创造一种渗透效应,
causing anyone exposed to them to see into this parallel dimension.
让每个暴露到的人能看见平行的次元.
We can't contain them because they aren't here?
所以我们无法封锁它们, 是因为它们根本不存在?
They do exist,
可以这么说.它们的确存在,
just not in any way that
只是我们没有任何办法
allows us to interact with them.
与它们产生互动.
They didn't follow us through the gate.
还有,如果我没错的话, 它们并没有跟我们穿过星际之门.
Where did they come from?
那它们是打哪来的?
The ones we're seeing are from Earth.
我们看到的是来自地球.
These creatures could exist anywhere.
理论上来说这些生物到处都有,
We've just been unaware of them.
只是我们之前不知道罢了.
What is your threat assessment?
那你的威胁评估呢,少校?
I can't say for sure,
我无法断言,长官.
but with regards to the creatures, none.
不过考虑到这种生物本身呢,应该是零.
If they only exist in their dimension,
要是它们只待在自己的次元里,
they can't harm us.
就不会对我们造成危害.
There's no physiological interaction
就我所可以确定的,我们除了能看见
beyond our ability to see them.
它们以外并不会产生任何物理上的互动.
While we might be able to
不过这个机构的人员
deal with seeing interdimensional beings...
应该能够 接受看见异次元物种的事件...
If the effect spreads to the general public,
如果这种能力扩展到一般大众
we could have a disaster.
我们就有大♥麻♥烦了,
They're not used to seeing unusual things like we are.
人们并不像我们一样 习惯看到不寻常的事物,
And we can't control when or where a sighting occurs.
而我们也无法控制 何时何地会有目击发生.
Imagine a surgeon doing delicate surgery and he's distracted.
比如小至一个外科医生在 动精密手术之际因目击而惊慌.
Or an air-traffic controller.
或者发生在空中航管人员身上.
Even something like driving a car.
或甚至只是驾驶汽车的过程中.
People might be able to deal with it,
我是说人们最后也许都能够接受这个现象,
but not before it turns the world upside down.
但在那之前一定会乱得天翻地覆.
Not to mention the exposure of the Stargate programme
更别提在试图解释这种情况的过程中
in trying to explain it.
有可能使星际之门计画曝光.
Shut off that device.
关掉那东西.
We've tried, sir. Find a way.
我们试过了,长官. 再想办法.
Colonel O'Neill says there haven't been any further sightings.
欧尼尔上校说截至目前基地外 没有更多的目击报告.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表