The Asgard said Thor was on life support with little chance
仙宫说索现在在生命支持系统里
he'd come out of it.
而且只有很小的机会生还.
So?
怎样?
lf we can download his consciousness from the computer,
如果我们能把他的意识从这台电脑里下载下来,
the Asgard can transfer it into a new cloned body.
仙宫能把它放进一个新的克隆体里.
lf that's what you wanna do, Sam, move fast.
如果你想这么做, 山姆, 快点.
The computer core isn't flooded yet, but it will be.
电脑核心室还没进水, 但很快就会进水了.
Wait. lf Thor is in control of this ship,
等等. 如果是索控制着这艘船,
he's keeping the self-destruct on hold.
他暂停了自毁程序的倒计时.
We remove that consciousness, the countdown will start up again.
当我们带走那个意识的时候, 倒计时会再次开始.
How long will we have when the countdown resumes?
倒计时多久后恢复?
Approximately 1 7 minutes.
大约1 7分钟.
Plenty of time to get out of here after we've got Thor.
看来当我们带上索之后还有很多时间用来离开这里.
l know Thor was a friend of yours, but this is a Goa'uld mothership.
我知道索是你的朋友, 但是这是一艘勾阿呜母舰.
lf we allow it to blow up, there'll be nothing to salvage.
如果我们让它炸毁, 这里就没东西可以回收利用了.
Jack, this ship is never gonna fly again.
杰克, 这艘船不能再起飞了.
Having the supreme commander of the Asgard
如果能让仙宫的最高指挥官欠你一个人情
owe you one is more valuable.
那会更有价值
Yeah. All right.
是的.好吧.
Next mothership we keep, OK?
我们会把下一艘母舰留下来, 好吧?
Jonas, take Davis and Jacob back to the sub. Wait there.
乔纳斯, 带戴维斯和雅各布 去潜艇那.等我们.
Colonel, l'd like to assist Major Carter... Jonas.
上校, 我想帮卡特少校... 乔纳斯.
l'll take them back to the sub. Thank you.
我带他们回潜艇. 谢谢.
Here he is.
他在这里.
You sure you got all of him in there? He's a smart guy, you know.
你确定把他都收起来了? 你知道他是个聪明的家伙.
The selfdestruct has been reactivated. Let's go.
自毁程序被重新激活了. 我们走.
This door should not be closed.
这扇门不应该关上的.
Dang.
见鬼.
Corridor must've flooded.
走廊一定被淹没了.
Jacob? Yeah, what's goin' on?
雅各布? 是,发生什么事?
Our exit is blocked. We need another way around.
我们的出路被封闭了. 我们需要附近其他的出路.
All the other passageways into that section were already flooded.
所有通到那一地区 的通道已经被淹没.
There is no other way around/
那地区附近没有其他路了
l'll go back to the peltak, see what l can do.
我愿意回传送环, 看看有什么我能做的.
Negative. Get that sub to a safe distance. We'll think of somethin'.
不同意. 进入潜艇到安全距离. 我们会想到办法的.
Understood.
明白.
l got nothing. How are you doin'?
我什么也没想到.你们呢?
There's only one other way off this level. The glider bays.
现在只有一条路离开这层. 滑翔机库.
We can do that?
我们可以那么做?
l've no idea.
我不知道.
OK.
好.
The ship's self-destruct is activated.
这艘船的自毁程序激活了.
We need to get the DSRV as far away as possible.
我们到深潜救助艇的路可能太远了
Jack, we're at the sub. What's your status?
杰克, 我们到了潜艇. 你们那情况怎样?
Here's our plan, Jacob. We're gonna take a couple of gliders.
雅各布,我们的计划 是使用滑翔机离开.
A glider isn't designed to operate underwater.
滑翔机不是 为水下行动设计的.
lt's our only shot. All right, all right.
这是我们唯一的机会. 对, 对.
You'll have to activate the compartment's force field to stop the flooding.
你要激活这个隔间的力场来停止进水.
Those systems went offline after the crash.
那些系统在坠毁之后 脱机了.
l know. I'm trying to reroute the power from here.
我知道. 我试试 在这里重新发送能源
What is it?
那是什么?
The force fields allow ships in and out
力场能使飞船的进出
without depressurising the compartment.
不使用减压舱.
lf she can't get it online,
如果她不能使它连线,
she can't open the doors without flooding the hangar.
那她不能在机舱不被淹没的情况下 打开机舱门.
Right.
对.
Sam?
山姆?
Jacob, l want you to get that sub to a minimum safe distance.
雅各布, 我希望你上那艘潜艇 到最小安全距离.
Understood. Let's go. There's a control panel on this deck.
明白.我们出发. 这层甲板有控制面板.
l can reroute the power. How do you know?
我可以重新发送能源. 你怎么知道?
l've gone over mothership schematics a dozen times. I'm quick.
我已经看过母舰图纸 无数次了,我要快点了
Yeah? Well, where is it? Don't wait for me.
啊? 好吧, 它在哪里? 不要等我了.
Jonas
乔纳斯
No pressure, Carter. Plenty of time.
不要有压力, 卡特. 还有很多时间.
On the contrary, O'Neill.
刚好相反, 欧尼尔.
Lots and lots of time.
还有很多很多时间.
Yes, sir.
是的, 长官.
Jack?
杰克?
Jacob, will you please get outta here?
雅各布, 你开始撤离了吗?
We are, but Jonas went off to
我们撤离了,但是乔纳斯
try to get the force field online from a relay panel.
去主控制面板 那里激活力场了.
Listen... good luck.
听着... 祝你好运.
What'd he say?
他说什么?
We are being advised that in seven minutes the ship will be destroyed.
我们被告知这艘船将在7分钟后毁灭.
Ah. See? Plenty of time.
啊. 看到吗? 时间很多.
This isn't tied into the primary system.
这里不是主系统.
l can't reroute the power from here.
我不能在这里重新发送能源.
The force field just came online.
力场激活了.
Nice lt wasn't me.
很好 那不是我♥干♥的.
Jonas.
乔纳斯.
OK.
好的.
Wait Wait
等等
Did it work? We're about to find out.
它还能工作吗? 我们正在看.
Powering engines.
启动引擎.
Listen, if we don't survive this, thanks. You're welcome.
听着,如果我们这次不能生还的话, 谢谢. 不用.
Opening glider-bay doors.
正在打开滑翔机库门.
Nice.
好.
Hang on.
坚持.
Whoa
哇
Everybody all right? Yes, sir. We're fine.
所有人都还好吗? 是的, 长官. 我们很好.
This is Jacob. We're seasick down here but we're in one piece.
这里是雅各布. 我们有点晕船,但好在我们还完好无缺.
Glad to hear it. What about Jonas?
很高兴听到那个. 乔纳斯怎样了?
All members of SG-1 present and accounted for.
这将由所有SG-1队员 来说明.
Teal'c, take lead.
提亚克, 你来领航.
Are you smiling?
你在笑?
First time in a death glider.
第一次死亡滑行.
Oh. Well...
哦. 好的...
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表