before the transfer was due.
就在调职令生效前两天.
The body was burned. He was identified through dental records.
尸体被烧得面目全非, 他是由牙齿记录指认出来的,
But the coroner missed something. Toxicology report came back clean.
不过验尸官漏掉了一些东西, 毒物报告正常.
No signs of any drugs or alcohol in the victim's blood.
被害人的血液里没有任何药物或酒精.
Why is that unusual? Dr Langham was epileptic.
这不正常吗? 唔,朗翰姆博士是个癫痫症患者.
His condition required regular doses of anticonvulsant drugs.
他必须定时服用抗痉挛药物,
There should have been traces of those drugs.
那应该会出现在血液里.
The dental records were falsified.
牙齿记录是伪造的.
The body recovered at the crash site was someone else.
车祸现场找到的尸体是别人的.
So you're saying this Dr Langham took the mimic device
那你是说这个朗翰姆博士 拿走模仿装置 -
and engineered his own disappearance. Or someone engineered it for him.
并策划他自己的消失吗? 也许是某人为他策划的.
Are we suggesting, then, that this scientist shot Kinsey?
好吧,我们认为是这个科学家 射杀金赛的吗?
I doubt it. He had no paramilitary training.
我怀疑, 他甚至没受过半点军事训练.
Perhaps Dr Langham merely provided the mimic devices for a fee.
也许朗翰姆博士 拿走模仿装置只是为了钱.
But he can lead us to whoever was responsible.
但他可以引导我们到负责人那里.
I don't care what it takes. I want you to find this Dr Langham.
我不在乎要花多少代价, 我要你们找出朗翰姆博士.
Yes, sir.
是,长官.
OK, what is this?
好了,这是怎么回事?
The rifle used to kill Senator Kinsey
那把射杀金赛的来♥福♥枪♥
was not one you pick up at your local store.
可不是 你随便就能买♥♥到的东西.
This is a one-stop shop for unregistered weapons.
这里是一家未登记武器的大卖♥♥场,
High-end goods, professional clientele.
超高级的商品,专门吸引专业级顾客,
There's a chance our shooter was here.
很有可能我们要找的枪手来过这儿.
Why don't you shut them down?
要是你知道他们卖♥♥非法枪♥械♥, 为什么不抄了他们?
I let them operate in exchange for information.
我让他们继续经营以换取情报.
Sometimes you gotta cross the line. You just gotta know when to step back.
有的时候你得越线的,少校, 只是你得要知道什么时候要踏回来.
Hey, Leo. Leo.
嗨,利奥. 利奥.
Agent Barrett. When are you gonna get yourself a new suit?
巴雷特探员... 你什么时候才会给自己弄套新衣服?
Black is good for any occasion. It's also thinning.
黑色适合各种场合. 没错,但也相当贫乏.
Who's your friend?
你朋友是谁?
Major Samantha Carter, United States Air Force.
萨曼莎 卡特少校,美国空军.
We can talk in front of her.
我们可以在她面前谈话.
What can I do for you?
我能帮你什么忙?
We wanna know about a 700 with a customised breakdown stock.
我们想知道关于一把 有订制的分解枪托的700型.
Yeah. I moved one last week.
真的?我上礼拜刚卖♥♥掉一把.
In all likelihood,
十之八♥九♥你卖♥♥掉的那把武器
the weapon you sold was used to assassinate a US senator.
正好被用来暗♥杀♥美国参议员.
What's your point?
你想说什么?
Was the buyer a regular customer?
买♥♥主是常客吗?
No, I never seen him before.
不是,我以前从没见过他.
Is that the guy? That's the guy.
是这家伙吗? 没错.
Did he look at any other weapons besides the 700?
...除了那把700型外 他有看过其他的武器吗?
As a matter of fact, he did.
有.他有.
A sound-suppressed revolver rifle.
一把消音连发来♥福♥枪♥.
Did he handle it? Sure.
他有拿它吗? 当然.
Was he wearing gloves? No.
他有戴手套吗? 没有.
Has anybody handled it since? No, just Leo here.
那之后还有谁拿过? 没有,只有利奥.
How much?
多少钱?
There's one full set of prints and one partial,
第二把来♥福♥枪♥上有一组完整的 和一枚不完整的指纹,
but neither of them match Colonel O'Neill.
但这两者都不属于欧尼尔上校.
It's a little strange.
这可有点奇怪.
Assuming the full set matches Leo,
假设完整的那组符合我们的朋友利奥,
that would mean the partial belongs to the shooter.
就表示不完整的那枚是属于枪手的.
Maybe. It's the best lead we have.
也许. 这是我们最好的线索了.
The shooter probably won't have a criminal record.
枪手可能没有任何犯罪记录,
In fact, there's a good chance he may not exist on any database at all.
其实更可能他根本 不存在任何资料库里.
Except maybe NID personnel files.
也许除了NID人员档案.
You said it yourself, Agent Barrett -
巴雷特探员,
there's a cancer in your organisation.
你自己说你的组织里有毒瘤.
Kinsey was gonna bring them down, so they had him killed.
金赛要拉下他们, 所以他们杀了他.
So did they hire an outside contractor or use one of their own?
那他们会从外面雇人, 还是用自己人?
Give me the disk.
磁片给我.
I'll check the files and call you in a couple of hours.
我会检查档案, 两个钟头后打电♥话♥给你.
Good call, checking for a second weapon.
想到要查第二把武器挺厉害的.
Thanks. You're welcome.
谢了. 不客气.
So where do we start?
我们要从哪里开始?
It is probable that Dr Langham has assumed a new identity.
有可能朗翰姆博士 已经假冒了一个新身分.
New name, new address, new social security number.
对啊,新名字,新地址, 新的社会安全号♥码...
Can't change his medical condition.
他改不了他的医药情况.
Do not many thousands of people suffer from this affliction?
在这个国家里不是有好几千人 都蒙受同样的痛苦吗?
Yes, but there's a wide range of treatments.
对,但每一个病患都有 不同的治疗方式.
Dr Langham was on specific drugs,
看,朗翰姆博士有很特别的药物组合
including primidone and carbamazepine.
包括扑痫酮(药物)和卡马西平(药物).
So... we can access the national pharmaceutical database
所以我们可以进入国家药剂师资料库,
and focus on new prescriptions written in the past three weeks.
专注在过去三周内所开的新处方,
We cross-reference that with age and gender,
然后以年龄性别交叉比对,
and we should be able to narrow down the field.
应该可以缩小范围.
Have Teal'c and Jonas found anything?
提亚克和乔纳斯找到什么了吗?
They have a lead on a missing scientist.
他们有51区失踪科学家的线索.
They think he may have taken the mimic devices.
他们认为就是他拿走模仿装置的.
If the shooter was NID,
如果枪手真是NID的人,
we can track him using the prints
我们应该能 用第二把来♥福♥枪♥上
from the second rifle.
找到的指纹追到他.
What about this Agent Barrett? Are you sure you can trust him?
巴雷特探员呢? 你认为你能信任他吗?
I think so.
我不知道,我想可以吧.
You mustn't tell him about the foothold incident.
你知道你没被允许告诉他"立足点"事件,
I shouldn't have even told Jonas.
技术上来讲,我甚至不该告诉乔纳斯的.
I know, sir. I'm hoping it won't come to that.
我知道,长官, 我希望事情别走到那一地步.
I'll keep you posted, sir.
我会持续向你回报的,长官.
So? You were right.
怎样? 你是对的.
The prints match an NID agent named Mark Devlin.
指纹符合一个叫 马克 德弗林的NID探员.
How'd you learn to drive?
你怎么学会开车的?
Daniel Jackson instructed me.
是丹尼尔杰克森教我的.
When was that? I believe the year was 1969.
什么时候的事? 我相信那是1969年.
Can I help you?
有什么事吗?
We're looking for a Mr David Zwydel.
是的,我们找一位大卫 兹崴戴尔先生.
That's me. What's this about? Our apologies.
对,我是.什么事? 不好意思.
You are not the man we are looking for.
你不是我们要找的人.
Sorry, I must have made a mistake.
抱歉,我一定是弄错了.
Have a good day.
呃,祝你有个美好的一天.
That guy look familiar to you? He did not.
你觉得这家伙眼熟吗? 不会.
Really?
真的?
He looked familiar to me.
老天,我觉得他很眼熟...
No, wait, wait, wait.
不对,等等,等等.
I know that guy.
我认识这家伙.
When I first came to Stargate Command, he was an airman in the gate room.
我第一次到星际之门指挥中心的时候, 他是大门室里的一个士兵.
I'm positive.
我敢确定.
Mr Zwydel.
兹崴戴尔先生.
Mr Zwydel
兹崴戴尔先生.
Around back.
到后面!
Nice shot.
好拳.
Dr Langham, I presume.
朗翰姆博士,我想.
Indeed.
确实.
You found Dr Langham. He's in a holding cell on level 16.
你们找到朗翰姆博士了? 他在16层的拘留室.
Well done. Has he said anything? No, sir. But he did ask for a lawyer.
干得好.他有说什么吗? 没有,长官,但他要求找律师.
That could be a problem. We're not following proper procedure here.
这会是个问题, 我们并不完全按照适当的程序.
Sir, he stole top-secret material and is an accessory to murder.
长官,这家伙窃取了最高机密的东西, 还是谋杀案的共犯.
Dr Langham is also the only one
朗翰姆博士也是唯一一个
that can verify Colonel O'Neill's innocence.
可以证明欧尼尔上校无辜的人.
Not necessarily. Major Carter and Agent Barrett are pursuing a lead
不见得. 卡特少校和巴雷特探员正在 -
that may take them to the real assassin.
追一条可能找出真正刺客的线索.
And if it doesn't? I know how you feel.
如果不行呢? 我知道你的感受.
No one wants Colonel O'Neill back more than I do,
没人比我更想要欧尼尔上校回来,
but this is a delicate situation.
但这是个棘手的情况.
I understand this man had some injuries when you brought him in.
我知道你们带他回来时 他有点受伤?
Dr Langham was reluctant to accompany us back to the SGC.
朗翰姆博士不肯跟我们回星门指挥部,
He required some convincing. All I'm saying is we have to be careful.
他需要一点说服. 我只能说我们必须小心.
We're way outside our jurisdiction and,
我们的行动已经超出了我们的权限,
like it or not, this man has rights.
而且不管喜欢与否,这个人有他的权利.
He will volunteer the information. Of that I am certain.
他会自愿提供资讯的. 关于这点,我十分确信.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表