Sir? We just completed a second MRl.
长官?我们刚完成第二次的核磁共振扫描.
There's nothing to suggest that
还是没有证据证明
Jonas' exposure to naquadria
乔纳斯先前暴露在那夸达的经历
is linked to this.
跟这事有关.
According to Major Carter,
据卡特少校所说
he claims to be having visions.
他声称看到影像.
He's also beginning to suffer from headaches.
对.他也开始头痛.
The symptoms are similar to those of the scientists on Kelowna,
我知道这些症状 跟基隆拿的科学家们类似,
but there are no indications of schizophrenia.
但是看不出有精神分♥裂♥的迹象.
There is, however, a small spot on this MRl
不过扫描上这个小点
that has me worried.
才是我担心的.
You know what it is?
你知道是什么吗?
I'm not sure, but it could be a tumour.
我不确定,但可能是肿瘤.
Is this what caused him to pass out?
这会令他昏倒吗?
It's possible.
可能.
Sir, I think it would be best
长官,我认为你
if you took Jonas off active duty.
取消乔纳斯的勤务会比较好.
This is ridiculous.
这太扯了.
Fraiser's just coverin' all the bases.
弗雷泽只是为了保险起见.
Something else has to be going on here.
一定有别的原因.
Whatever she saw in that MRl
不管她在扫描上见到的是什么,
has to have something to do with these visions.
一定跟我看到的影像有关.
It can't be just coincidence.
我是说...这不可能是巧合.
You guys didn't believe me
怎么?我之前看到那些外星生物时
when I saw those alien creatures.
你们也不相信我,
They were real.
结果它们是真的.
So you're seeing things before they happen.
所以... 你在事情发生前先看到它们?
That's right. Like what's for lunch?
对. 像是...午餐吃什么?
No, I can't control it.
不,我无法控制它,
It just flashes.
它们就这么...闪过.
We have encountered many strange phenomena,
我们见过许多怪现象,乔纳斯.
but we have yet to meet anyone
可是我们还没遇过
that could see the future.
能看到未来的人.
It goes against all the laws
那违反了我们所知的
of physics as we understand them.
一切物理定律.
Have you had any more?
你还有看到别的吗?
Jonas?
乔纳斯?
The Tok'ra are coming.
托克拉来了.
Unscheduled offworld activation.
(广播) 无预期的外太空活动!
Her name is Sina.
她叫西娜.
SG-1, this is Sina of the Tok'ra.
SG-1,这位是托克拉的西娜.
We have further information about the System Lord Baal.
我们有系统领主巴尔的进一步消息.
Is there a problem? No, sir.
有问题吗? 没,长官.
Please.
请坐.
Baal has suffered a recent military defeat by Lord Yu.
巴尔最近吃了系统领主禹的败仗,
Anubis is very disappointed.
据说阿努比斯相当失望.
It's hard to believe that Yu hasn't been destroyed.
真不敢相信禹还能撑到现在.
As he is the only System Lord still in opposition to Anubis,
他是唯一一个还在对抗 阿努比斯的系统领主,
his persistence is remarkable.
他的坚持实在非比寻常.
You go, Yu.
干得好,禹!
Baal's recent campaign was meant to be a final blow.
巴尔这战应该是最后一击,
But Yu escaped,
但他让禹逃了,
and Baal suffered heavy losses in the process.
部队还损失惨重.
So he screwed up,
所以他搞砸了,
and his boss is pissed at him now.
现在他的老板气坏了?
If I understand you correctly,
如果我没误解你的话,
yes, that would be a fair assessment.
是的,这是适当的评述.
Clearly Baal is vulnerable.
显然巴尔现在岌岌可危,
This may be an ideal time for Mot to move against him.
这也许是茂特对抗他的最佳时机.
If he becomes a System Lord,
如果他变成了一个系统领主,
he won't have to keep his operation on 237 secret.
他就毋须对237上的活动保密,
He could garrison the planet.
他可以驻扎在那个星球上.
So if we're gonna help them, we'd better do it soon.
所以如果我们要帮他们的话就得赶快.
Another headache?
头又痛了?
Yeah.
对.
None of us had met that Tok'ra before.
乔纳斯,我们之前从没见过这个托克拉,
You couldn't have known her name.
你不可能知道她的名字.
I can't explain it. I saw her in the briefing room,
我无法解释.我看到她在简报室,
General Hammond said her name,
哈蒙德将军说了她的名字,
then a few minutes later it happened.
几分钟后就发生了.
Teal'c said you've never encountered aliens
提亚克说你们从没遇过
with precognitive abilities.
有预知能力的外星人,对吗?
Yeah, we haven't.
对,没有.
But we have come across other psychic powers.
但我们遇过别的心灵力量.
On P3X-367.
在P3X-367.
Wodan was telekinetic, Eggar was telepathic.
沃恩能心灵移物, 埃加有读心术.
Then Cassandra...
还有卡珊卓...
You think Nirrti is involved?
你认为内尔提跟这有关?
It's very possible.
很有可能.
She had me in that gene-splicing machine
她把我丢在那个基因机器里
for over an hour.
搅和了一个多小时,
What if she did something to me?
如果她对我做了什么呢?
It's hard to say without a biopsy,
没做切片检查很难确定,
but all tests indicate that
不过我所有的检验都显示
the tumour is not made up of cancer cells.
这个肿瘤并非癌细胞组成的.
Then what is it? I'm not sure.
那它是什么? 我不确定.
But I do know that it's grown by over 50 per cent
我只知道它从上次检验后
since the last test.
长大超过了50%,
I've never seen anything like it.
我从没见过这种事.
What can we do?
我们能做什么?
I recommend immediate surgery.
我建议立刻开刀.
If we don't get it out of him soon,
如果我们不赶快拿掉它,
the intracranial pressure will kill him.
颅内压力会害死他的.
I've called in a neurosurgeon,
我已经找来一个神经外科医师,
Dr Sandy Van Densen. She's the best.
她叫桑迪 范 丹森.是这个领域的权威.
I'm not completely convinced that surgery
我不确定手术
is the right way to deal with this.
是解决这件事的正确方法.
Jonas, it's going to kill you.
乔纳斯,它会害死你.
You don't know that.
你并不知道.
We don't even know what it is.
我们连它是什么都不清楚!
Jonas and I think it's possible that
乔纳斯和我讨论过
this has something to do with Nirrti,
内尔提跟这事有关的可能性,
that it's a step towards the creation of a Hok'tar.
是创造Hok'tar的另一步.
So you think this is the result of genetic manipulation.
所以你们认为这是基因改造的结果?
Jonas thinks the new tissue in his brain
乔纳斯认为他大脑里的 -
is somehow giving him precognitive abilities.
新组织给了他预知的能力.
For all I know, you may be right.
就我所知你可能是对的,
But it doesn't change the fact that,
但这并不能改变
if this tumour continues to grow at its current rate,
如果肿瘤继续 以目前速率生长
it is still going to kill you.
会害死你的事实.
It may stabilise.
它也许会稳定下来.
Nirrti never did anything to anyone
内尔提对每个人做过的
that didn't turn out badly.
都是坏事.
Colonel, you of all people should realise
上校,你们大家应该了解
what an advantage this could be.
这可能多么有利,
Imagine if we knew in advance
想想看如果我们能预先得知
when the next Goa'uld attack would come.
勾阿呜的下一波进攻
You have yet to provide such valuable information.
你还没提供过这么重要的资讯.
All I'm saying is just give me some more time.
我要说的是多给我一点时间,
At least 48 hours.
至少48小时.
Make it 24, and you'll remain on base for observation.
24.还有你要留在基地接受观察.
What about the mission?
任务呢?
You're going to sit this one out.
这回你不去.
Colonel, I want you to take the rest of SG-1
上校,我要你带SG-1其余人员
and SG-15 back to the planet
和SG-15回那个星球
for a full tactical assessment.
作全面的战术评估,
If there's a chance
我们是否有机会
we can free these people from the Goa'uld,
从勾阿呜手中解放这些人.
I wanna know.
我要知道
Yes, sir.
是,长官.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表