Previously on "Stargate SG-1"
前情提要
The exits are sealed, Major.
出口被封闭,少校.
Who are you? What the hell am I doing here?
你是谁? 我在什么鬼地方?
My name is Adrian Conrad. You're here because of me.
我的名字叫艾德里安 康拉德. 你是因为我才在这里.
What was the $3 million for?
三百万美元是用来做什么的?
Russian merchandise I sold to Zetatron.
我卖♥♥到Zetatron的俄♥国♥货.
What? A symbiote.
什么? 共生体.
Conrad is in the late stages of a very rare disorder
康拉德是最近一种非常罕见的布查德特的失调症.
known as Burchardt's Syndrome.
其中以布查德特综合症著称.
It affects the immune system,
它影响免疫系统,
leaving the body vulnerable to a host of diseases.
使易受感染的身体成为一个宿主.
And there's no known cure.
而且没有已知的治疗.并且无法治愈.
Except a symbiote's healing powers.
除非共生体有能力治愈.
Where you going?
你去哪?
Shoot me and you'll kill the host.
杀了我 你就杀了宿主.
You wanna live, you come with me.
你想活着,就必须和在我一起.
Once you start delivering on your end of our bargain,
在你结束达成我们一致时 你就准备转移
I might be able to move you to better accommodations.
我可以把你送到一个更好的地方. 到较好的住所.
You cannot offer anything of equal value to the knowledge I possess.
你无法给予任何我拥有的等价知识不能够提供任何事.
I'm not so sure about that.
我不这么认为.
Major Carter?
卡特少校?
My name's Julia Donovan. I'm with Inside Access.
我的名字是朱莉娅 多诺万. 我在里面.
Could we have a few minutes? I'm a little busy.
我们可以有几分钟空吗? 我有点忙.
Your name came up in connection with a story I've been working on.
你的名字好像和我的工作有点关系.
Several billion dollars of taxpayers' money
数十亿纳税人的钱
has been funnelled into a secret project called "Prometheus".
被投入到一项叫做"普洛米休斯"的秘密项目上.
The government appropriated the money without congressional oversight,
政♥府♥充用了没有通过国会拨的款.
which I think my viewers might find rather interesting.
我认为我的观望者可以找到更令他们感兴趣的事.
I'm sure they would.
我想是的.
I thought you might find this interesting.
我想你会发现这是有意思的.
It's a metal alloy called "trinium".
那是一种叫做"氚(超重氢)"的合金.
It's being used in connection with Prometheus.
它使用与普罗美修士有关.
I had my experts analyse it. It's unlike anything they've ever seen before.
有我的专家分♥析♥它. 它不像任何他们以前曾经见到过的东西.
At least on this planet.
至少在这行星上.
Sure you wouldn't care to comment now?
确信你现在不关心?
I'm sure.
确定.
Stargate.SG1-s06e11.Prometheus
第六季第11集 土卫十六
I didn't know what to say. She caught me completely off guard.
我不知道该说什么. 她完全把我阻止在外.
You did the right thing. Our official policy is to deny everything.
你做得对. 我们的官方政策是否认每件事物.
In this case, I don't think it's gonna be good enough.
在这件事上,我不认为会更好.
Do you believe the sample of trinium is genuine?
你相信吗氚(超重氢) 的样品是真的?
It's hard to say.
难说.
The fact that she knew the name indicates a serious security breach.
事实是她知道那名字指出一个严重的安全隐患.
The Pentagon's already initiated an investigation.
五角大楼已经开始了调查.
We've tapped her phone and email.
我们已经打了她的电♥话♥和发了邮件.
We're tracking her movements.
我们正在追踪她的运动.
Where is she now?
现在她在哪里?
She left Colorado Springs at 0930.
她在09:30离开了科罗拉多温泉市
She changed planes in Denver en route to JFK.
她在丹佛转机在去纽约肯尼迪国际机场的途中.
I'm sending Major Davis over to talk to her.
我派了戴维斯少校去和她谈.
When is this report scheduled to air? In four days.
这一项报告是何时预定给空军的? 四天里.
Tuesday's no good. I've got an interview with the Chinese ambassador.
星期二不行.我有一个和中国大使的会面.
And then on Wednesday I fly out for the G8 summit.
而且星期三我得去"G8峰会".
I'll call you back.
我回来后给你电♥话♥.
Why are we stopping?
我们为什么停止?
Good evening. What is this?
晚安. 这是什么?
Major Paul Davis, United States Air Force.
保罗 戴维斯少校, 美国籍空军.
You can't intimidate me out of running my story.
你不能胁迫我暂停我的新闻报道.
The fact that you're here tells me it's important.
你出现在这里的事实,告诉了我说明这是很重要的.
It's more important than you know.
比你知道的重要得多.
Here's the national security speech.
哦那听听你的国♥家♥安♥全♥演讲吧.
No, no speech. Just a simple fact.
不,没有演讲.只是一个简单的事实.
You run that story, you endanger people's lives.
你做那个新闻报道的话, 会危害到人♥民♥的生活.
All right. You tell me what Prometheus is
没错.你只要告诉我什么是"土卫十六",
and I'll reconsider.
我就会考虑停止报道.
I don't think so. I'm serious.
我不这么认为. 我认真的.
I have reports that it's a fusion reactor
我有报告说是一个融合物反应堆
they're building out in the desert.
他们正在沙漠中的建造.
Where'd you hear that?
你从哪听到的?
I'm not ready to reveal my source.
我不方便透露我的消息来源.
By revealing classified information,
鉴于揭露机密的理由,
your source is violating about 17 federal laws.
你的消息来源途径将会违反相关联邦法律的第17条.
Is that a confirmation?
有确认过吗?
It's a warning.
那是一个警告.
I've made arrangements.
我已经作了安排
If anything happens to me,
如果我发生了什么事,
the report gets released.
报道将会发布出去.
Have a good evening, Ms Donovan.
祝您晚安,多诺万小姐.
She's stubborn, sir.
她很棘手,长官.
Where did the leak come from?
消息是从哪里泄漏出去的?
We're working on it,
我们正在调查
but so far we've got nothing.
但到目前为止我们还没什么进展.
It could be anything from a technician
对一个为金赛参议员工作的技术员来说
working on the project to Senator Kinsey.
可能发生任何事情.
How much does she know?
她知道多少?
She thinks Prometheus is a reactor.
她认为"土卫十六"是一个反应堆.
Then maybe we don't have a problem.
然后也许我们没有一个问题.
She has a money trail and the trinium.
她有一条钱的来源方式和 氚(超重氢) .
If she can get that much, odds are she can get a lot more.
如果她能获取那么多,也可能她能得到更多.
This is General Hammond. Get me the president.
哈蒙德将军. 接总统.
Al, we need to talk about this production schedule.
啊哦,我们需要谈谈关于这个制♥造♥日程.
What the hell is this? Take it easy.
这是什么鬼东西? 放轻松点.
You can't kill my story by going over my head.
你不能就这样结束我的事 而仅仅是看了一个开头.
Just sit down, please.
别急,请坐下.
The head office has decided that...
总部已经决定
it is in their best interests not to run the story.
他们最感兴趣的是中止它.
They caved.
他们屈服了.
It was a personal request
对这个网络的主席,
from the president to the chairman of this network.
总统有一个个人问题.
I don't believe this. We need all the material you have.
我无法相信这. 我们需要你们所有的材料.
Tapes, notes... You can't force me to give you anything.
音带,笔记...... 你不能强迫我给你任何东西.
Actually, we can, but we were hoping that you'd cooperate,
实际上, 我们能, 但是我们希望你将会合作,
given that your story is dead.
给予你的那个任务结束了.
That's where you're wrong.
那就是你是错误的地方.
All I have to do is call some foreign broadcasters.
所有我能做的就是呼叫一些外国的广播员.
They'd be very interested.
他们将会非常感兴趣.
I'd advise against it. OK, OK.
我建议对抗它. 好,好.
Maybe there's a compromise here.
也许在这里有一个妥协.
Whatever this thing is,
凡是这事都一样,
I figure it's too big to stay secret for ever.
我想说它太大而无法永远作为秘密呆着.
Eventually, you're gonna go public.
最后,你还是要公之于众.
You let Julia take a camera crew
你让朱莉娅轮流一个照相组,
to document Prometheus - top to bottom.
为"土卫十六"作个记录-从头到脚
When the time is right, we get a world exclusive.
当是时机的时候, 我们将拿到一个世界独家.
I don't think so. We'll sign a nondisclosure agreement.
我不这么认为. 我们将会签署一个未公开同意书.
The video tape will be your property. You'll be in complete control.
录像带将会是你的财产. 你将有完全的所有权.
Forget it. They're gonna sit on it
忘记它.他们将要在它上坐
When the President of the United States kills your story,
当美国总统中止你的故事,
that's it. Game over.
那就是.游戏结束.
You go foreign with this, they could charge you with treason.
你如果带着这个去国外, 他们可以以叛逆控告你.
You think she'd go through with it?
(乔纳斯)你认为她将会穿过它?
We have no way of knowing. We can't take the chance.
我们不知道的方法. 我们不能再尝试别的了.
And where's she getting her information?
那么她从哪里得到她的消息的?
If we kill the story without plugging the leak, this could happen again.
如果我们没有堵住泄漏而扼杀这个故事,这可能再一次发生.
What are you suggesting? Her producer will reveal the source
(乔纳斯)你的建议? 她的生产者将会显示来源
in exchange for a tour of the facility.
以交换设备的一个旅游.
The Pentagon feels this will contain the situation.
五角大楼的感觉将会容忍♥这个情形.
Once we have the source,
只要我们一有来源,
we destroy all video tape and any related materials.
我们就将毁掉 所有的录像带和任何的相关材料.
So we're doublecrossing her. We have no choice.
因此我们正在出♥卖♥♥♥她. 我们没有选择.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表