No.
不.
How long? 20 seconds before the device activates.
还有多久? 装置启动前20秒.
Get this thing in the air, or we're gonna be here a long time.
快让这家伙升空, 不然我们就要在这儿待上很久了.
They're escaping. There's two minutes left.
他们跑了. 还剩两分钟.
No, my son.
不,孩子.
They've made a fool of you.
他们骗了你.
They won't leave me. She promised.
他们不会丢下我. 她答应过的...
She promised.
她答应过的...
We are beyond the time-dilation field.
我们已经脱离了时间膨胀区域.
Thor sends his congratulations, sir.
长官,索尔传来他的道贺.
They'll rendezvous with us
一旦他们确定没有复♥制♥者船舰 脱逃后
once they've determined no replicator vessels escaped.
就会尽快跟我们会合.
Fine.
好.
You do realise what you did?
你知道你做了什么吗?
The right thing, Jonas.
正确的事,乔纳斯.
You used his humanity against him.
你用他的人性对付他.
His what?
他的什么?!
Jonas is right. That's exactly what we did.
乔纳斯说得对, 那就是我们所做的.
He wasn't human.
他不是人类.
Get that through your heads.
你们搞清楚这点.
He could have fooled me.
他可以骗我的.
We all know what would have happened if those things had gotten out.
我们都知道要是那些东西 跑出去会有什么后果,
Who was gonna stop 'em?
谁能去阻止他们?
We did the right thing.
我们做的是对的.
I hope you're right, sir. So do I.
我希望你是对的,长官. 我也是.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表