from Earth thousands of years ago
几千年前把我的祖先
enslaved them.
从地球带走并奴役他们.
Sadly, it was not I.
可惜那不是我.
The few thousand years on another world
这几千年在其他星球上
have changed you more than you know.
对你们产生的变化比你所知的还要多.
Are you in pain?
你痛吗?
Something is happening. I can feel it.
有事情发生了,我感觉得到.
Is there water? We'll ask.
有没有水? 我们问看看.
Try to rest.
试着休息一下.
I have tried to communicate with the other prisoners.
我试着跟其他的犯人沟通,
They also believe Nirrti is a god.
但他们也都相信内尔提是神,
They will not listen.
他们不肯听.
He's in pretty bad shape.
他的状况很糟.
He is suffering the same symptoms as Alebran.
他显然跟艾勒布兰的症状相同.
We gotta get to that guy...
我们得找那家伙...
what's his name?
他叫什么名字?
Wodan. No, the other one.
沃恩. 不,另外一个.
Eggar. Yeah.
埃加. 对.
If he can read my mind,
我是说他既然可以读到我的心思,
why can't he read Nirrti's?
为什么不能读内尔提的?
He can't read minds all the time.
他无法一直读心,
He'd have known Jonas was gonna jump.
否则他就会知道乔纳斯要扑向他.
Perhaps he is afraid to look into the mind of
也许他害怕看进一个
one he perceives as a god.
他认为是神的人的心里.
What? Nothing. I'm fine.
怎么了? 没事,我很好.
Get some rest.
休息一下.
It's an order.
这是命令.
Why did you... bring me here?
你干嘛带我来这儿?
Because you're different.
(内尔提) 因为你不一样.
How's that?
怎么说?
You are much closer than the others.
你比其他人更接近.
Ah.
啊.
With my help, you could complete the transformation.
有我的帮助你就可以完成转型.
End up looking like those others?
然后变得像那些人一样?
No, I assure you.
不会,我跟你保证.
You must know that you are capable of much more
你要知道你能得到比那些塔瑞 -
than the petty tasks that life among the Tauri can offer.
所提供的更好的生活方式.
Uh...
呃...
I... like my life the way it is.
我挺满意我现在的生活.
I can make you more powerful than you could imagine.
我能让你比你所能想像的更有力量,
The powers you have seen in Wodan and the others?
那些你在沃恩和 其他人身上见到的力量.
Only a fraction of what I could give you.
只需要我给你一点点助力.
Well, that is definitely the most interesting offer
这真是我长久以来 -
I've had in a very long time.
听过最有意思的提议.
But you can't risk giving me those kind of powers
但你不会随便给我这些力量,
unless you're certain that
除非你确定
I won't use them against you.
我不会用它们来对付你.
Once I share those powers,
一旦我分享这些力量,
we could rule the galaxy... together.
我们就可以一起统治银河系.
What about everyone else?
那其他人呢?
Unnecessary. Wow.
那就不需要他们了. 喔哦.
I can only imagine what it would be like
我只能想像
to have powers like that.
有那些力量会怎么样...
What would I do?
我要怎么做?
I guess the first thing I would do...
我想首先...
would be to free my friends
我会释放我的朋友,
and all those other people you have caged up down there.
还有那些被你关在下面的人.
And then I would destroy you.
然后我会毁了你.
Not necessarily in that order,
不见得要按照顺序,
but you get the idea?
但你知道意思.
Take him away and bring O'Neill.
把他弄走,带欧尼尔来.
Once you have seen what has happened to the others,
等你看到发生在其他人身上的事后,
perhaps you will change your mind.
也许你就会改变心意.
Evanov? Dead.
伊万诺夫? 死了.
Just like Alebran.
就跟艾勒布兰一样.
Yeah, that's right. Nirrti killed your brother.
对,没错,内尔提杀了你兄弟.
Go ahead. Take a look in my mind
来啊,你不相信的话
if you don't believe me.
就看看我的心智,
Better yet... look into Nirrti's head.
或者最好...看进内尔提的脑袋.
That is forbidden. No kiddin'
那是被禁止的. 是喔.
Because she's hiding something.
因为她隐瞒了事情.
She is a god. She would know.
她是神,她会知道的.
She would not know, because she is not a god.
她不会知道,因为她不是神.
O'Neill is next.
欧尼尔是下一个.
Look... she just killed a good man.
听着,她刚害死一个好人,
She'll do the same to the rest of us.
她会杀了我们全部.
Together you're stronger than she is.
团结起来你们会比她更强,
You just don't realise it.
你们只是不知道而已.
You know, you're right. I did wanna kill her.
你知道吗,你没错, 我是想杀了她.
But if you'd look into her mind,
不过你只要看进她心里那么一秒,
you'd wanna do the same thing
你就会因为她对你同胞所做的事
for what she's done to your people.
而采取同样的行动.
You should not have come here.
你不该来这里的,欧尼尔.
Can you undo what you did to Carter?
你能解除你对卡特所做的改变吗?
If I choose to.
如果我要的话.
I let you go once.
我放过你一次,
We made a deal, I honoured it.
我们约定过的,我遵守它.
I told you then I would not have done the same.
那我告诉你我不会.
Fix what you've done to Carter,
修正你对卡特所做的,
let the rest of my team go. That's all I ask.
让我其他的队员走,我只要求这样.
You can do whatever you want to me.
你可以对我为所欲为.
Yes, Colonel. I can.
没错,上校,我就是可以为所欲为.
Stop
住手!
What he says is true.
他说的是真话.
My brother? She murdered him.
我兄弟? 她谋杀了他.
She has murdered hundreds of our people
她还杀了几百个我们的同胞,
and she intends to do the same to us.
而她也打算对我们做同样的事.
Jaffa Kree
贾法 可里!
I command you
我命令你!
Wodan...
沃恩...
Stop. I am your god
停手. 我是你的神.
We need her alive.
沃恩,我们需要她活着.
Wodan, she's the only one who can help your people.
她是唯一能救你同胞的人.
I can make you more powerful than your wildest dreams.
我能让你拥有无法想像的威力.
Why did you do that?
你为什么那么做?
She deserved to die.
她活该.
She was Carter's only chance.
她是卡特唯一的希望!
Not so, O'Neill.
不尽然,欧尼尔.
Before she died, I looked into Nirrti's mind...
内尔提死前我看进她的心里....
and took what I needed.
并得到我要的东西.
Hurry... while there is still time.
快点,还有时间.
Sir.
长官.
It is done. You are as you were before.
好了,你又跟从前一样了.
Thank you.
谢谢你.
Yes... thank you.
对,谢谢你.
We can all be as we were before,
你对我们展示实情,
now that you have shown us the truth.
我们都能再跟以前一样了.
Hail Dorothy. The Wicked Witch is dead.
坏巫婆死了,桃乐丝万岁!
It's a movie. Margaret Hamilton...
那是部电影, 玛格丽特汉弥尔顿演的...
The point is, with Nirrti gone,
重要的是内尔提死了,
you can get back to your lives,
你们能恢复正常的生活,
rebuild your village.
重建你们的村子.
We can help with food and supplies,
我们能接济你们食物和补给品,
get you back on track.
让你们重上轨道.
Once we get to know each other better,
等我们彼此更熟悉后,
I'd like a chance to study this machine.
我希望能有机会好好研究这机器.
As soon as we have made our people whole again,
一旦我们的同胞都恢复正常后,
we intend to destroy it.
我们打算毁掉它.
But it's incredibly advanced technology...
但这是非常先进的科技...
Carter?
卡特?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表