I'm Jonas Quinn. This is Teal'c.
我是乔纳斯 奎恩.这是提亚克.
If you were curious about us, just come over.
如果你对我们好奇的话,你只要过来就行了.
With respect, Mr Quinn,
无意冒犯,奎恩先生,
it is not you I was curious about, but what you seek.
我有兴趣的 不是你们,而是你们在找的东西.
Continue.
继续.
I've heard you seek evidence of the Ring of the Gods.
我听说你们在找众神之环的证据, 我相信我可以帮你们找到它.
I believe I can help you find it.
我希望一切都还令人满意, 我们出发时并没料到会招待客人晚餐.
I hope it's satisfactory.
真是太迷人了!
We didn't expect to host a formal dinner on this mission.
想想看, 我们正在吃的食物
It's fascinating to realise we are eating food
是在几百万光年外的世界
grown and prepared on a world millions of light years away.
成长并准备的!
And frozen millions of years ago.
而且是冷冻在...几百万年前.
It's the best we have on board.
这是我们船上最好的食物.
Mr Chairman, we noticed in our research
主席先生, 我们在研究时无法不注意到 -
that your history seems limited to the last 300 years.
你们的历史似乎局限在三百年内.
Prior to our recorded history,
根据我们先前的历史记载,
our people endured a...
我们的同胞忍♥受了...
a long and terrible dark age.
一段漫长而恐怖的... 黑暗世纪.
One they desperately wish to forget.
他们渴望忘记过去,
Thus, only after Tagrea emerged from this black era
因此只有在塔格瑞亚人 脱离黑暗纪♥元♥后,
did historians begin again to record events.
历史学家才开始重新记录事件.
It means you're missing many years of your past.
但这意味着你们 失去了几千年的过去?
Yes.
是的.
Aren't you curious?
你们难道不...好奇吗?
It's hardly a question of choice.
那是很难抉择的问题,上校.
Even if we wished to know our history,
就算我们想知道古老的历史
there's none to study.
也无处可寻,
All evidence of it was destroyed centuries ago.
所有的记录在好几世纪前就被毁掉了.
We believe what came before Year Zero
我们相信纪♥元♥前的历史
has no intrinsic value to our society.
对我们的社会毫无价值,
The society of the new era has no need to know how they suffered.
这个新纪♥元♥的社会不需要 知道他们之前受的苦.
On Earth we study our past to learn from it.
在地球,我们研究过去并从中学习.
Whereas we believe that nostalgia's a sign of weakness.
我们认为怀旧是软弱的象征.
I'm sure both points of view have merit.
我相信两者都各有优点.
Well said, Major.
说的好,少校!
A drink to history.
干杯,敬历史!
And to the future.
以及未来!
Colonel O'Neill, Major Carter,
欧尼尔上校,卡特少校,
the meal was... interesting.
这顿饭真是...有意思.
Glad you liked it.
很高兴你喜欢.
He didn't say that. Well, I did. Thank you.
他可没说. 我倒是喜欢,谢谢你们.
Now that we've gotten to know each other a little better,
既然我们大家都彼此了解一些了,
do you think having those guns pointed at us is completely necessary?
你认为还有必要 用那些枪指着我们吗?
Would your Colonel Ronson not be as vigilant?
你们的朗森上校 不也是同样谨慎吗?
Yes, I'm sure he would be.
对...我想他会的.
Mr Chairman?
您先请,主席先生.
Go, Kalfas. I will join you in a moment.
你先走吧,开尔法斯.我马上赶上.
I apologise for Commander Kalfas' behaviour.
我为开尔法斯指挥官的行为道歉,
Diplomacy is not his strength.
外交不是他的专长.
Yes. We share that quality in common.
对,我也差不多.
Since I took office,
自从我执政后,
I have been perceived publicly as being weak
大众认为 我在民防问题上
in matters of civic defence.
较为软弱,
As a result, Kalfas has growing political support.
结果造成开尔法斯逐渐 受到政♥治♥上的支持.
Our arrival hasn't helped things much, has it?
我们的出现只是雪上加霜吧?
No.
是的.
I only hope his mistrust
我唯一的希望是这种不信任
does not interfere with your quest for the Stargate.
不会妨碍你们追查星际之门,
I believe finding it would be a great discovery for our people.
我相信找到它会是 我们人♥民♥最伟大的发现.
Please excuse the state of my office.
(泰芮刻) 请进,抱歉, 办公室乱糟糟的.
So you said you could help us find the Ring of the Gods.
哪,你说你能帮我们找到众神之环,
How? With these.
怎么做? 啊,用这些.
I spent a lifetime collecting them.
我用毕生收集它们.
Relics from before my people turned their back on their god.
那些我们人♥民♥ 背弃我们的神之前的遗物.
To which god are you referring?
你说的是哪个神?
Our creator. Horus.
我们的创造者,太阳神.
Only a few of us dare believe in him.
我们只有几个人敢相信他.
It is the symbol of Heruur. You know him?
那是赫鲁厄的象征. 你知道他?
Heru-ur is not a god. He is a Goa'uld.
赫鲁厄不是神,他是勾阿呜.
He is the one who made us.
他是创造我们的人!
The relics speak of him as the creator of all life.
这个遗物说他是所有生命的创造者,
The one who spoke us into existence.
证明我们存在的人.
More likely he enslaved your ancestors
比较像是他奴役你的祖先
and brought them here from Earth.
并将他们从地球带来的人.
Heru-ur must have abandoned your people
赫鲁厄一定在多年前抛弃了你的同胞,
when resources were depleted.
当他寻求的资源耗尽的时候.
Then the Tagreans must have tried to
塔格瑞亚人一定是因为蔑视这个 过去的神
destroy all evidence of their former god,
而试图毁灭所有的证据,
including everything to do with the Stargate.
包括跟星际之门相关的一切.
They did not destroy everything.
他们没毁掉一切!
This remains.
这个留了下来.
My understanding of this language is limited,
我对这种语言的理解十分有限,
but it appears to be an etching of something called a "shap eye".
不过它显然是某种叫"夏怕艾"的东西的蚀刻版画.
Chaapaai. Ah.
恰怕艾. 啊哈.
This text is a slight variation of...
这个原文是几乎没什么变动的
... predynastic Egyptian. It's beautiful.
第一王朝前的埃及文,它好美.
This section here says Heru-ur's Stargate can be found...
这边这段说"我们在北边的大沙漠
... in a great desert to the north.
发现赫鲁厄的星际之门".
It must mean the wastelands of Anhur.
那一定是指安合尤奥荒原.
They lie far beyond the city.
那边离城市很远,
I have found many of my artefacts there. Really?
我大部分的古物都是在那儿找到的. 真的?
Guys? We'd like to take a little field trip.
伙计们?我们想来趟小小的远足.
They want to go to the wastelands.
他们想到荒原的某个地点.
Then take them.
那就带他们去啊.
I think that's a mistake.
我认为这是个错误.
Because they may find something
因为他们也许会找到
you do not wish them to find?
你不希望被找到的东西?
If this is some sort of reconnaissance...
如果这是入侵前的侦查呢?
You're being ridiculous.
你太离谱了.
And you are being reckless
而你太鲁莽了!
People from another world are here.
另一个世界的代表来到这里!
Do you understand?
另一个世界!你了解这个意义吗?
And what's more, they seek our help.
而且他们要求我们的援助!
We do not know their true intentions.
我们甚至不知道他们真正的企图!
Or what they can offer us - an exchange of knowledge.
或他们能提供给我们的. - 知识和科技的交流.
The Stargate could open up the universe to us.
星际之门能为我们的人♥民♥ 开启整个宇宙!
A universe of potential enemies. I demand you reconsider.
一个有潜在敌人的宇宙! 我要求你重新考虑!
We cannot undo what has happened.
我们无法取消已发生的事情!
The difference is, Kalfas, I would not if I could.
开尔法斯,不同的是, 就算我能我也不会这么做.
They are here, and we must deal with them one way or another.
他们在这里, 我们必须跟他们打交道,
I prefer to help. And I prefer...
不管怎样,我选择帮助他们. 我宁愿...
Now have them taken to the coordinates.
现在,带他们到现场去!
As you wish.
依您吩咐.
The Stargate should be located directly in the middle of the second...
星际之门应该在 -
and third monument.
第二和第三遗迹的中间.
Are you certain, Jonas Quinn?
你确定吗,乔纳斯 奎恩?
Well, that's what it says.
上面是这么说的.
Jonas.
乔纳斯.
You think that's the cover stones? Indeed.
会是覆盖的石板吗? 正是.
"Here lies the Chaapa-ai of Heru-ur...
"这儿存放着赫鲁厄的恰怕艾...
false god to the people of Tagrea. "
塔格瑞亚人的假神."
"May it never know the daylight again. "
"将永远不得重见天日."
The ring exists.
众神之环真的存在!
O'Neill.
(提亚克) 欧尼尔.
What's up, T?
什么事,提亚克?
I believe we have located the Stargate.
我相信我们找到星际之门了.
That's good news.
这是好消息.
We will require assistance to retrieve it.
我们需要帮忙来挖出它.
I'll talk to Ashwan.
我们会跟艾旭万说.
Nice job.
做得好!
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表