Previously on "Stargate SG-1";
影片回顾 "星际之门 SG-1"
The X-302 will be the first
X-302将是人类制♥造♥的第一个
human-built spacecraft capable of interstellar travel.
能够跨星际的飞行器.
Colonel Chekov feels a Russian officer should be assigned to join SG-1 .
契珂夫上校建议安排一位俄♥国♥♥军♥官到SG-1 .
Over my rotting corpse, sir.
除非我死了,长官.
l wanna join you. l don't see lt happening.
我想加入你们. 我不知道是否行得通.
There's an energy build-up wlthin the gate.
大门内部有能量聚集.
The Tauri are in danger. They are under attack from Anubis.
塔瑞处境很危险. 阿努比斯正在攻击他们.
We're talking about a blast 2,000 to 3,000 megatons.
爆♥炸♥相当于2,000-3,000兆吨♥当量.
There's worse? We have no idea how to stop it.
那岂不是很糟糕? 我们无法阻止它发生.
If the X-302 fails, this planet will be destroyed.
如果X-302行动失败,地球将会被摧毁.
Even if we contact the Asgard,
即便我们与仙宫取得联♥系♥,
there's a chance they won't be able to help us.
他们也不一定会帮助我们.
Anubis has grown powerful,
阿努比斯 虽然强大,
but still only defends a small handful of planets.
但是目前控制的星球并不多.
If one of those Stargates also cannot be contacted...
如果这些星球上的星际之门 有一个无法连通...
It is the origin of the attack.
那一定就是从那里开始攻击的.
Mission command, we missed the window.
长官,我们无法进入空间隧♥道♥.
We thought we'd compensated for the energy fluctuations,
我们以为已经对能量波动进行了补偿,
but apparently not.
看来实际上不是这样的.
We're on our own.
我们只能靠自己了.
Prepare to meet your doom.
准备面对死亡吧.
Oh, please.
哦, 算了吧.
And now, the conclusion.
现在, 继续.
Has a real flair for the dramatic, doesn't he? Very theatrical.
你不觉得那家伙很有表演 天份吗? 非常有戏剧性.
Yeah. Pretty much all the Goa'uld are like that.
是的. 几乎所有的 勾阿呜都那样.
But why walt? Why does the guy show up a day and a haIf after this starts
他干吗喜欢花那么多时间表演, 说一些
to do his whole "prepare to meet your doom" thing?
"准备面对你们被消灭的命运吧"之类的话?
Maybe he wanted to make sure lt was gonna work.
他大概想验证一下他 的全息技术是否是成功的.
That'd be embarrassing.
那不是很尴尬吗?
"Nothing can stop the destruction l bring upon you."
"没有什么能阻止我摧毁你们."
Then the gate shuts down. "Oops. Never mind."
然后星际之门被关闭了 "哎呀,糟糕."
Yeah, well, that didn't happen, and we only have 54 hours left.
好吧,但至少那种情况没有发生 而且我们只有54个小时了.
Major, can l see you for a second?
少校, 您能看看这个吗?
When the gate was connected, a shaped charge disengaged the wormhole.
当星际之门接通的时候, 有形成的负荷脱离了虫洞
An outgoing wormhole. True, but...
是向外输出的虫洞. 是的,但是...
The blast would detonate the gate. Walt a minute.
爆♥炸♥会炸毁星际之门. 等等.
If you'd just let me finish...
如果你让我完成...
You're wrong, but you gave me an idea.
你们两个都错了,但是启发了我.
We know certain waves can travel in both directions through a wormhole.
你知道,特定频率的电磁波可 以通过虫洞双向传递.
Radio signals, for one.
例如无线电波.
We call Anubis up and ask him to stop?
我们呼叫 阿努比斯,然后让他停止?
"Hey, Anubis, this is your agent. You're playing lt way over the top."
"嗨, 阿努比斯, 我是你的代理人,你玩过头了."
"Can you get serious?" You were saying?
"请你认真一点好吗?" 你到底想说什么?
We send a massive EM pulse back through the wormhole,
我们通过虫洞反向传输 强大的电磁脉冲,
knock out whatever is making this happen on the other end.
一定会给对方造成损伤.
Will that work?
这个方法可行吗?
No. l already thought of lt.
不知道,我考虑过这个办法
l didn't mention lt because It is far too problematic.
但是风险太大,所以没有说出来.
More than the gate exploding?
还有比星际之门爆♥炸♥更值得担忧的吗?
The iris'd have to be open.
必须打开防护屏.
The gate room's shielded.
大门的房♥间是经过加固的,不是吗?
Are you saying lt absolutely won't work?
少校,你是说这绝对行不通吗?
What I磎 saying, sir, is that we have no idea
我的意思是, 我们根本不知道到底
how much EM would be required to knock this out.
多强的电磁脉冲才能关闭虫洞.
So let's all just go home.
不如我们干脆回家吧.
How long will lt take to set up? Four hours, tops.
这个方案多久准备好? 最多4个小时.
That's how long you have to come up wlth a better idea.
这段时间内你最好想 一个更好的解决办法.
Stargate.SG1-s06e02.Redemption-Part.2
第六季第02集 救赎[下]
l have tried to connect to this world twice.
我已经连接失败2次了,
It is the only one which l cannot contact.
这是为一个我们无法连接的星球.
Then we must hope that is the location of the weapon.
这一定就是攻击武器的所在地了.
I磎 coming wlth you.
我要和你一起去.
If the Goa'uld truly can be defeated, then l wish to be a part of lt.
如果真的能击败 勾阿呜, 我也愿意加入..
You said l could not judge this war, for l'd yet to fight a battle.
您说过我没有参加过战斗就不能妄下断论.
You've trained me. Now let me fight.
您一直在训练我, 现在允许我参加战斗吧.
You said you did not doubt me. l do not.
你说过你从不会怀疑我 我不会的.
Then l will join you.
那我一定要加入.
Be quick.
快点.
Very well.
很好.
Sirs, l've calculated that opening the iris
长官们,经过我的计算如果打开防护屏
will increase the flow of energy to the gate by at least ten times.
大门内的能量积聚速度将提高十倍.
If this doesn't work,
如果这个方案失败,
we'll be cutting haIf the time before the gate detonates.
我们的剩余时间就会缩短一半.
No better idea yet?
有更好的办法吗?
No.
还没有.
You and Dr McKay don't see eye to eye.
你和马♥凯♥博士的看法不一致.
Sir, this has nothing to do...
长官, 这于事无补...
l believe if this plan has any chance of working,
哪怕这个计划仅有一点成功的希望,
It's wlth your cooperation.
你们就要同心协力.
Yes, sir.
是, 长官.
l know what I磎 doing. We are nearing the planet.
我知道我在干什么 我们正在接近这颗行星.
It is guarded.
他们防守严密.
A good sign we have the correct location of the weapon.
那么武器一定在这个星球上.
There are rings on the surface.
地面上有传输接受器.
We must hope to catch any Jaffa on the ground by surprise.
着陆后我们应俘虏一个贾法.
Right here.
这里.
You just wanna be able to take credlt for lt when lt works.
你只是想成功以后得到表扬吧.
For the record... l hate you.
根据你的表现... 我讨厌你.
Well, lt can't get any worse, then, can lt?
那么最坏也不过如此了,对吗?
Oh, no. I磎 rapidly working up to "despise".
不止这些,而且我越来越轻视你.
We have to get over this physical-attraction thing
如果我们还要一起工作的话
if we're gonna work together.
希望你不要再被我的魅力所诱惑.
l think l can act as though lt never existed.
我想我可以,虽然只是你一厢情愿.
Shall we save the world?
那么一起拯救世界吧?
Before l take the credlt for this,
在我收到嘉奖之前
shouldn't the EM pulse generator be pointed at the gate?
能不能不要将电磁脉冲发生器对着大门?
You're good. Very good.
你很棒,太棒了.
Rya'c.
瑞亚克.
You remain on board wlth Shaq'rel. Why?
你和 沙克拉一起留在船上. 为什么?
One day, you will be a great warrior. This day, the danger is too great.
将来你会成为一个出色的勇士. 但是今天太危险
l am prepared to die.
我已经准备好牺牲了
l am not prepared for you to die.
我还没有准备好让你牺牲
Two gliders in pursult. How is lt possible? Are we not cloaked?
有2架战机跟踪我们 怎么可能?我们不是隐形了吗?
Anubis must now have means of detecting cloaked ships.
阿努比斯一定有监视隐形战舰的技术
l am decloaking and diverting power to shields.
我正在将隐形的能量转换为防护盾
Entering range of surface rings. Teal'c.
进入传输接受区域. 提亚克.
ls lt not equally dangerous on the ship as lt will be on the planet?
现在呆在船上和到达地面一样危险?
Go. l will do my best to return for you.
快去吧,我会尽力接应你们.
Come.
来吧.
Stay close. The forces on the ground
跟紧了,地面部队
may have been alerted to our presence.
可能已经知道我们的传输位置了
Chel nok
Chel nok
Identify yourselves.
说出你们的身份.
We must move
快离开这里
That's lt. We're ready, sir.
就这样 我们准备好了,长官.
Close the blast doors.
关上防护门.
Open the iris.
打开保护屏.
Energy transfer is increasing. Seven times greater. Eight. Ten.
能量聚敛速度增加 七倍. 八倍. 十倍
Go. Yeah, go. Do lt.
继续继续. 开始
Activating electromagnetic pulse.
开启电磁脉冲
Energy transfer is still increasing. Look, if this was gonna work...
能量继续聚敛 这根本就不行...
Close the iris.
关闭防护屏.
We're off line.
电源烧断了.
She's not gonna be happy when she wakes up.
她醒来后一定会不高兴吧.
Medical team to the control room. She is going to wake up, isn't she?
救护人员赶到主控室. 她会醒过来的,是吧?
The path is well-travelled. We must stay under cover.
这条路上都是警卫 我们必须躲起来
Many gliders patrol the skies.
天上也有许多战机巡逻.
This wound is not small. You must be in great pain.
伤得不轻. 你一定很痛.
Nothing l cannot bear.
没什么大不了的
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表