This planet's surface is covered by replicator blocks.
这星球的表面显然 覆满了复♥制♥者的组成块.
Probably more than one layer, and who knows how thick it is? Maybe miles.
可能不只一层,天晓得它有多厚, 也许有好几哩.
Why would that be?
为什么会这样?
Well, it could be a by-product of the reverse time dilation.
可能是逆转时间膨胀的副产物,
They've been here hundreds of years,
对它们而言已经过了几百年,
but there's nothing left to consume, so they're conserving energy.
但却没有东西可以消耗, 所以它们就这样保存能量.
What's keeping them here? Who cares?
它们为什么要留在这里? 谁在乎啊?
Watch your step.
看清楚,小心点.
Sir, the original interface is still intact. I might be able to...
长官,原本的介面还很完整, 我也许能...
Who are you?
你们是谁?
Colonel Jack O'Neill, US Air Force, Earth.
杰克 欧尼尔上校,美国空军,地球.
Who are you? The others are coming.
你是谁? 其他人来了.
What do you think you're doing?
你们在做什么?
The clocks are runnin' a little fast here.
这儿的钟走得有点快,
We thought we'd stop by, wind 'em.
所以我们 停下来替它们上个发条,
We'll be on our way.
马上就走.
Your companion is attempting to alter the settings on the time device.
你的同伴企图更改时间装置的设定, 我们不能允许.
If she does not stop immediately, we will be forced to take action.
如果她不马上停止, 我们将被迫采取行动.
Well, if you do that, we might be forced to take our own action.
这个嘛,如果你们这么做的话, 我们也会被迫采取我们的行动.
Tell your companion to stop.
叫你的同伴停止.
Carter, how much time do you need?
卡特,你还需要多久?
A lot, sir. Maybe a few hours.
很久,长官,可能要好几个小时.
Hours?
小时?!
Sir, the interface was completely rebuilt.
长官,这个介面已经被完全改造,
I'm not even sure where to start.
我甚至不知道要从哪里着手.
Couldn't you crank it up a bit, move things along?
你就不能把它敲敲转转, 换换零件什么的?
It doesn't work that way, sir.
那行不通的,长官. (笑声)
Ironic, isn't it? Who are you people?
很讽刺,不是吗? 你们到底是谁?
Because, if you haven't noticed,
你们有没有注意到
the entire planet is paved with replicators.
这整个 星球都铺满了复♥制♥者?
We are aware of this.
我们知道.
Then you should also know that they have taken millions of lives,
那你们应该也知道 这些东西杀生无数,
and they'll keep on doin' that unless we stop them.
除非我们阻止它们, 它们不会收手的.
He doesn't understand. He's standing right here.
他不了解. 喂,那个"他"就站在这里.
We cannot allow you to stop them, I'm afraid.
我怕我们不能让你们阻止它们.
Why not?
为什么?
We are replicators.
我们就是复♥制♥者.
Ah.
啊.
Tell your companion to step away from the device.
叫你的同伴离开装置.
Carter.
卡特.
Your projectile weapons.
你们的发射武器?
I think we'll hang on to those for a while.
你知道,我想我们还是 再多拿一阵子的好.
Now there is no need.
现在不需要了吧.
Where are my manners?
我怎么这么失礼?
This is something of an occasion, after all, isn't it?
再怎么说这也是我们 -
Our first meeting.
第一次会面的重要场合.
Welcome.
欢迎.
Colonel, if we really intended you harm,
上校,如果我们真的有意伤害你们,
do you believe you'd be standing there?
你觉得你们还能站在这里吗?
As I said... welcome.
就像我说的...欢迎.
Agh
啊-
We are inside your unconscious mind.
我们现在在你无意识的心智里.
You'd think there'd be more lights on.
这里应该更亮一点才对.
This place must be important to you.
这地方对你一定很重要.
I work here.
我在这里工作.
Your iris code is... ... 903224637.
你的虹旋门代码是903224637.
Wow, that's... close.
哇!那...很接近了.
Here's one for ya. I'm thinking of an animal.
再一题,我正在想一种动物.
I never expected that you would amuse me.
从没想到你会让我发笑.
I never expected you to put your hand in my head.
我从没想到你会把手放到我脑袋里.
Your mind is... incredible.
你的心智真了不起.
Well, you know... Such chaos.
嗯... 如此的混乱...
And humour.
幽默...
And pain.
还有痛苦.
You are right to blame yourself.
你责怪你自己是正确的,
Your son would be alive but for your carelessness.
如果不是你不小心,你儿子现在还活着.
Don't do that again.
准再那么做!
That will be your punishment
如果你在我们的旅途中企图隐瞒我任何事情
if you try to conceal anything from me on our journey.
那就会是你的惩罚.
Where we goin'? To every place you have ever been.
我们要去哪? 每个你曾经到过的地方.
Crap
该死!
Oh, Jesus...
噢,天啊!...
Carter.
卡特.
Jonas
乔纳斯
Ohh
哦-
Her hand was inside my... head
她的手在我的...脑袋里!
and it was like a... It was like a nightmare.
那真是...那真是一场恶梦!
I think we all had a similar experience.
我想我们都有类似的经历,
I don't remember much of it. Nor do I.
我没留下多少记忆. 我也是.
How long were we out? 37 hours, sir, ship time.
我们昏迷了多久? 37小时,长官,这是船上的时间.
Why would they bring us back here?
他们为什么要把我们弄回这里?
Perhaps we can take advantage of this.
也许我们能利用这点优势.
Detonate the hyperdrive? An overload would cause a pretty big explosion.
你是说炸掉超高速引擎? 超载应该能造成相当猛烈的爆♥炸♥.
Big enough to be worth it? I honestly don't know, sir.
大到值回票价吗? 我真的不知道,长官.
Go.
去吧.
Get a message to Thor. Let him know how massively he screwed up.
送个消息给索尔, 让他知道他捅了多大的篓子.
Colonel.
嘿,上校.
I don't think this is gonna work. If Carter says she can do it...
我不认为这样有用. 如果卡特说她办得到...
But if explosives and weapons worked, the Asgard would have won their war.
对,但是如果爆♥炸♥武器有效, 阿斯加德早就赢了.
I suppose you wanna talk to these bug people.
我猜你想跟那些虫人谈谈?
Don't you? No.
你不想吗? 不想.
Maybe we can reason with them.
也许我们可以跟他们讲理.
If we blow the ship, we lose that option.
如果炸掉这艘船,我们就再没其他路可走了.
If we blow the ship, I won't care.
如果我们炸掉这艘船,我也没什么好在乎了.
Colonel, I don't think you fully appreciate what they've become.
校,我觉得你并不完全 了解他们的变化.
Replicators, who look like we do.
长得像我们的复♥制♥者.
More than that. Sir, this is a huge leap in their evolution.
不只,长官, 这对它们的演化是一大♥跃♥进♥.
Jonas, they are replicators
乔纳斯,它们是复♥制♥者!
Carter? What's goin' on?
卡特?什么事?
Everything's fine, sir. We were just chatting.
没事,长官,我们只是在聊天.
About what?
聊啥?
He carried us back here, sir, one at a time,
长官,是他把我们背回来的, 一次一个,
so we'd be more comfortable.
这样我们比较舒服.
Thanks. It was not difficult.
谢谢. 没什么.
Apparently, sir, we're invited to dinner. At his request.
长官,我们有个晚餐邀请. 是他的要求.
Whose? First.
谁的? 一号♥.
And you are? I was Fifth.
那你是? 我是五号♥.
The others are merging with our brethren, but will return soon.
其他人正跟我们的复♥制♥者同胞融合, 但他们很快就会回来.
You wanna let him know we've made other plans?
对,你能告诉他我们已经 有了别的计划了吗?
Exploding your vessel would only feed energy to the blocks on the surface.
引爆你们的船只会将能量喂给 这个星球表面的复♥制♥者组成块.
Your food stores have been taken to the temple.
你们的存粮已经拿到殿里了.
When are we expected?
我们什么时候过去?
When you become hungry.
你们饿的时候.
That one's different. No kidding.
这个不一样. 真的.
He comes across as almost human. Well, he's not.
我是说他几乎就像是人类. 他才不是.
So what do we do? Can we leave?
我们要怎么办? 我们走得了吗?
The ship will fly, but I don't know how far we'll get.
这艘船能飞, 但我不知道我们能走多远.
Sir, if this is the next evolution of the replicators,
长官,如果这真的是 复♥制♥者进化的下一步,
we should find out as much as possible about them
我们应该尽量查清楚他们的底细,
and report it back somehow.
并设法回报.
Anyone hungry?
有人饿了吗?
Colonel O'Neill, Major Carter, Teal'c, Jonas, welcome.
欧尼尔上校,卡特少校, 提亚克, 乔纳斯, 欢迎.
You'll forgive us if we don't shake your hands this time.
你能原谅我们这回不跟你握手吧.
Please sit and replenish yourselves.
请坐,并补充你们自己.
Organic forms store energy so inefficiently.
有机体储存能量的方式 还真是没效率.
Yeah.
是啊.
I assume you're Sixth? Yes.
我猜你是六号♥? 是的.
Our newest addition.
(一号♥) 我们最新的生力军.
You're kinda going girl, boy, girl, boy...
你还真厉害,女孩,男孩,女孩,男孩...
Sir, the entire table... I see that.
长官,这整张桌子... 我看到了.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表