You'll wanna know about all the things
你会想知道那些我们有
that we have that you don't.
而你们没有的东西的.
You don't have to make it sound like that.
你别这么说.
Like what?
怎样?
I don't know. Cheap.
我不知道,自卑吧.
That's the only reason you're helping us.
你们是因为这个原因才帮我们的.
It isn't.
不是.
You know, Sam,
你知道吗,山姆,
I've never met anyone like you before.
我以前从没遇过像你这样的人.
Aden...
亚丁...
Right. Um...
对,唔...
We should remain professional.
你应该要保持专业,
Major.
少校.
This place is amazing.
这地方真令人惊叹.
You OK? We can go back to the infirmary...
你撑得住吗? 不然我们可以回医务室...
I'm fine, thanks.
我很好,谢谢.
And this is where I do my work.
这是我工作的地方,
Sorry about the clutter.
抱歉乱七八糟的.
Just cataloguing some artefacts we found on P4X-131.
刚好在替P4X-131上找到的文物编目,
That's an alphanumeric designation
那是我们替我们去的星球
we assign to the different planets we go to.
所给的数字编号♥.
They're beautiful.
它们好漂亮.
The Goa'uld love this stuff.
勾阿呜爱死了这东西.
I'll tell you something - the galaxy is full of it.
告诉你喔, 整个银河系里到处都是.
Sorry.
抱歉.
It's OK. I don't think that any of it is broken.
没关系,我想它们并没有摔破,
You just caught me...
只是你...
off guard.
趁我不备.
I thought it was obvious.
我以为这很明显呢.
Uh... Oh. No. Uh, what? Huh?
不.啥明显?
How much I've wanted to kiss you since we first met.
从我们第一次碰面我就有多想吻你.
That? Oh, right. That's, uh...
那个啊,对...是有点明显.
That was... That's not obvious, no.
那..那不明显,不.
I'm sorry. If you don't find me attractive...
我真的很抱歉,如果你觉得我并不迷人的话...
No, hey, look, you're attractive.
不,你很迷人.
I just, um... I don't know. I-I...
只是我...我不知道...
We just met, and you're injured,
我们才刚见面,你又受了伤,
and the thought really never crossed my mind.
我根本没想过这种念头.
I hope you don't think this is some saviour complex
我希望你不会把这 当成是救助者情结
I fall for the guy who saved my life
我爱上了救我的人那种.
because I thought you were very cute way before I got shot.
因为在我中枪之前 我就觉得你很可爱了.
Are you supposed to do something about that?
你是不是该对它做什么?
Oh, yeah. Right. Um...
喔,是,对,对...
Jonas.
乔纳斯.
Yes, sir. I'll be right there.
是,长官.我马上就到.
That was General Hammond.
是哈蒙德将军.
He wants to see me, so if you're gonna be OK
他想见我.如果你不介意
alone here for a few minutes...
单独待在这儿几分钟的话...
Sure. My two friends are just in the hall.
没问题,再说我两个朋友就站在外头.
So we'll talk more later.
那我们等会儿再谈.
OK.
好.
OK. Let's try a full reboot.
好吧.让我们来个完全重启.
Transport Sebrus requesting assistance.
运输船塞波瑞斯号♥求助,
We've been hit by an asteroid storm and thrown off course.
我们被一颗小行星打出航道.
Repeat, this is prison transport Sebrus requesting assistance.
重复,运囚船塞波瑞斯号♥求助,
Repeat, this is prison transport Sebrus...
重复,这里是运囚船塞波瑞斯号♥...
Crap.
可恶!
Pender.
(欧尼尔) 潘德.
Pender, this is O'Neill.
潘德,这是欧尼尔.
I told you to stay in visual range.
我叫你待在视线范围内的.
Pender, respond.
潘德,回答!
All right. Let's not lose our heads here.
好了,我们大家别在这边掉了脑袋.
I mean you no harm.
我无意伤害你们.
You're pointing that thing at my friend's head.
你正用那东西指着我朋友的头.
Please, don't shoot me.
请别射杀我.
Whatever you have been told, it is a lie.
不管你们被告知什么,都是谎话.
Is that true?
真的吗?
I am Warrick.
我是沃里克.
I am the captain of the Sebrus.
我是塞波瑞斯号♥的舰长.
Hands where I can see 'em. Sam...
把手放在我看得到的地方. 山姆...
Call me Major.
叫我少校.
Sam. Hands where I can see them.
山姆. 把手放在我看得到的地方.
It's not what you think. What do I think?
事情不是你想的那样. 我想的怎样?
Actually, I don't know.
我不知道.
This ship is a prison transport.
这是艘运囚船.
Yeah. That's right.
对,没错.
Sit down.
坐下.
Tie up your legs.
把你的腿绑起来.
I'm sorry that I lied to you.
对不起我骗了你.
But I just couldn't tell you the truth.
但我没办法告诉你事实.
Why not?
为什么?
Because I'm the reason we're here.
因为是我害我们流落至此的.
I don't understand. Hands behind your back.
我不懂.把手放到你背后.
I allowed the prisoners to gain control of the ship.
是我让那些犯人控制这艘船的,
When the storm hit us
当小行星击中我们的时候,
the life support went out in the cells.
隔间里的维生系统受到损害,
They were gonna die.
他们会死掉.
The prisoners?
犯人?
Those aliens - they didn't come through the Stargate.
那些外星人, 他们不是从星际之门来的,
They came here with us. They were our prisoners.
是跟我们来的, 他们是我们的犯人.
Prisoners of war.
战犯.
Your planet's at war with them?
你的星球跟他们作战?
I let them go.
我让他们逃跑的.
We crashed before they could kill us all.
我们在被他们杀光前坠毁,
It's the honest-to-goodness truth.
我指天发誓这是真的.
I was just too embarrassed to say that I let that happen.
我只是羞于启齿说是我让它发生的.
We might have weathered that storm if I had let them die.
如果我让他们死我们是 可以平安度过风暴的,
You have to believe me.
你得相信我.
Where's my radio?
我的无线电呢?
Sam.
山姆.
Please, hear my side of the story before you kill me.
在你们杀了我之前请听我说.
We're not gonna kill you.
我们不会杀你的.
You shot my first officer.
你对我的大副开枪.
I was just trying to wound him.
我只是想打伤他.
And, as I recall, you started things.
而且就我记得的,是你们先开火的.
We thought we had no choice.
我们觉得没有选择了,
We had to stop them from enlisting your help.
我们得在他们得到你们帮助前阻止他们.
And who are they according to you?
他们是什么人?
Escaped prisoners.
逃犯.
The Sebrus was a prison transport vessel.
塞波瑞斯号♥是运囚船,
Three years ago,
三年前,
my crew and I were transporting Corso
我和我的船员把科索
and two accomplices to a prison colony.
和他两个共犯送往囚犯的殖民地.
We hit a storm and began to lose power.
我们遇上小行星暴并失去动力.
Our only hope of survival was to set down on this planet.
我们唯一生还的希望是 降落在这个星球上.
And then?
然后呢?
We had no choice but to take them out of transport stasis.
我们不得已将他们 从运输休眠中放出来.
The ship hadn't the power to sustain their lives.
船上的动力无法支持他们的生命.
How many were there of you?
有多少个...你们?
My crew was eight, including myself.
我的船员加上我共八人.
We watched them in shifts.
我们轮流看守他们.
My first officer and I were looking for food and water
当我和大副去找食物饮水时,
when they overpowered the men guarding them
他们制♥服♥了看守的人,
and killed them in cold blood.
并冷血地杀死他们.
Corso then took over the ship
然后科索控制了船
and used its defences against us.
并用它的防御系统对付我们.
We tried many times to retake the Sebrus,
我们试了好几次想抢回塞波瑞斯,
but recently we were just lucky to stay alive.
但最后我们只能勉强保住一条命.
They hunted us like wild animals.
他们像对待野生动物般猎杀我们.
You must believe me.
你们必须相信我,
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表