Hello.
喂?
Is this Major Samantha Carter?. Who is this?
(男声) 是萨曼莎 卡特少校吗? 你是哪位?
My name is Richard Flemming. You don't know me, but I need your help.
我叫理查德 弗莱明. 你不认识我,但我需要你的帮助.
It's two in the morning. I know what happened to you.
现在是凌晨两点哎. 我知道你发生过什么事.
I know about Adrian Conrad.
我认识艾德里安 康拉德.
Who are you? They never shut the project down,
你是谁? 他们从来没把计划结束,
and now it's out of control. What project?
少校,而它现在失控了. 什么计划?
You have to protect me. They know I...
必须保护我,他们知道我...
Hello? Hello?
喂?喂?
Stargate.SG1-s06e05.Nightwalkers
第六季第05集 夜游者
His name is Dr Richard Flemming.
他叫理查德 弗莱明博士.
He's a biologist, formally a professor of advanced genetics at Stanford.
是个生物学家, 之前是斯坦福的高等遗传学教授.
He's famous for developing hybrid strains
没错,他因为发展出具抗病力的
of disease-resistant corn and cotton.
玉米和棉花的杂交种而成名.
I read an article on him in The American Journal for Evolutionary Science.
我在美国进化科学杂♥志♥上 读过一篇关于他的文章...
The base library has a subscription.
基地的图书馆有订!
Well, what the article didn't say is that
唔,文章上没说的是,
two years ago he accepted a position
两年前他接受了
with a company called Immunitech Research,
一间叫免疫科技研究公♥司♥的职位,
which, it turns out, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Zetatron Industries.
后来发现它附属于Zetatron(纳米ζ电位分♥析♥)工业.
Adrian Conrad.
艾德里安 康拉德.
Who?
谁?
You don't know?
你不知道?
Adrian Conrad was a man who had himself implanted with a stolen symbiote
艾德里安 康拉德 为了想治癒自己致命的疾病,而...
in order to cure himself of a deadly disease.
..植入一只偷来的共生体.
That was ten months ago. At the time Immunitech was located in Phoenix.
那是十个月前了. 当时免疫科技位于凤♥凰♥城.
One week after we took Adrian Conrad into custody,
在我们逮捕艾德里安 康拉德后一个星期,
operations were scaled back
业务量逐渐减少.
and they moved to a small town on the coast of Oregon called Steveston.
他们的活动就缩小并迁往 奥勒冈海岸一个叫史帝文顿的小镇.
We need to talk to this Dr Flemming.
我们得跟这位弗莱明博士谈谈.
He was reported missing this morning.
他今早被列案失踪,长官,
They found his car totalled, but no body.
他们发现了他的车,但没有尸体.
This warrants further investigation.
这显然值得进一步调查.
I'll have transportation arranged for the three of you.
我为你们三个准备了交通工具.
Colonel O'Neill won't join us?
欧尼尔上校不跟我们去吗?
The Tok'ra are still looking for a suitable host for his symbiote.
托克拉还在为他的 共生体寻找合适的宿主.
You'll have to do your best without him. Dismissed.
没有他你们还是要尽力而为. 解散.
You knew who Adrian Conrad was, didn't you?
你知道艾德里安 康拉德是谁对吧?
I've memorised all mission reports.
我已经背下了你们所有的任务报告.
I just don't want people thinking I'm... strange.
我只是不想让这里的人觉得我...很怪.
People don't think you're strange.
没人觉得你怪.
What about Colonel O'Neill?
那欧尼尔上校呢?
Let's get some lunch.
我们去吃午餐吧.
What are you doing? Keeping a visual record.
你在干嘛? 保持影像记录.
I'll catalogue the images when we get back to the base.
等我们回基地我会把所有影像编目.
Teal'c.
提亚克.
See? The image appears right there on the back.
看到没? 影像就显示在后面这儿.
I'm gonna go talk to the sheriff. Keep an eye on Teal'c.
我要去找警长谈谈, 盯着提亚克.
Keep an eye on Jonas.
盯着乔纳斯.
Excuse me. Hi. Hi. Can I help you?
不好意思,嗨. 嗨.有什么我可以效劳的?
Major Samantha Carter with the Air Force.
萨曼莎 卡特少校,空军.
I'm looking for Sheriff Knox.
我要找诺克斯警长.
I'm Sheriff Knox.
我是诺克斯警长.
Welcome to Steveston, Major. Hey, those doughnuts? Want anything?
欢迎到史帝文顿,少校. 嘿,那些甜甜圈.你需要什么吗,少校?
Oh, no, thank you.
喔,不用,谢谢.
Sure thing.
当然了.
Have a seat, Major.
坐,少校.
So, you're looking for information about Dr Richard Flemming.
所以,你是要找 理查德 弗莱明博士的资料?.
That's right. I understand he's missing.
是的,我知道他失踪了.
We found his car in a ditch outside of town.
我们在镇外的沟渠里发现了他的车.
It was pretty badly smashed up, but there was no sign of him.
撞得稀巴烂, 但没有他的踪迹.
Can I see the car?
我可以看看那部车吗?
You think he walked away from this?
你觉得他还能活着走出来?
Look, no offence, but this is my problem.
听着,少校,无意冒犯,但这是我的问题.
The Air Force has no jurisdiction here.
空军在这里并没有司法权.
I know I can't force you to tell me anything,
我知道我不能强迫你告诉我任何事,
but Flemming may have had information
不过弗莱明博士也许
pertaining to a matter of national security.
握有关于国♥家♥安♥全♥的资讯.
I'm asking for your help.
我是在请求你的帮助.
We haven't had a murder in this county in eight years.
我们这个郡已经有八年 没发生过谋杀案了.
So you don't think it was an accident?
所以你认为这不是意外?
Well, at the very least, someone didn't want us to find the body.
至少有人不希望我们发现尸体.
Did you know him?
你认识他吗?
The people at Immunitech didn't mix too much with the locals,
免疫科技的人并不太跟当地人来往的.
but according to his co-workers he was acting a little strange lately.
不过根据他的同事说, 他最近的行为有点古怪.
Strange, how? Nervous, agitated.
怎么个古怪? 紧张,不安.
We found these in his glove compartment.
我们在他的手套箱里发现这个.
Amphetamines. He had no history of drug use.
安♥非♥他♥命♥. 他并没有吸食这种药物的记录.
I'd like to see his lab, if I may.
如果可以的话我想看看他的实验室.
There was a fire last night at Immunitech. The place was gutted.
免疫科技昨晚发生了火灾, 那地方已经毁了.
Flemming's lab was destroyed in a fire.
弗莱明的实验室被火烧毁了.
So what now? We check out his house.
那现在怎么办? 去查他家.
Find anything? Nothing of interest.
找到什么吗? 没什么有趣的.
Me neither. There's nothing on the hard drive, there's no disks, no notes.
我也是.硬盘里空空如也, 没磁盘,没笔记.
There's not even a credit-card bill. This place has been cleaned.
连张信♥用♥卡♥帐单都没有, 这地方被清理过了.
Major Carter.
卡特少校...
Can you sign for this? Uh, sure.
你能签收这个吗? 当然可以.
Thanks. Thank you.
谢谢. 谢谢.
Well, this is odd. What is it?
这可怪了. 什么事?
This package to Dr Richard Flemming was sent from Dr Richard Flemming.
这个给理查德 弗莱明博士 的包裹是他自己寄的.
Why'd he send something to himself?
他为什么要寄东西给自己?
Maybe he knew they'd search the house.
也许他知道这房♥子会被搜.
It's a good way to hide something for a couple of days.
这是把东西♥藏♥上几天的好办法.
Police found amphetamines. We found a syringe.
警方找到安♥非♥他♥命♥, 我们发现了注射器.
There's a possibility Flemming suffered from
我想我们大概得面对弗莱明博士
some kind of drug-induced paranoia.
可能有药物引起的妄想症的事实.
Perhaps his paranoia was well-founded. He is missing.
他的妄想也许不是空穴来风. 他失踪了.
His place of work was destroyed and all evidence was removed from his home.
他的工作地点被毁掉, 而所有证据从他家里被移走.
Conrad's scientists were studying this symbiote
为康拉德工作的科学家 研究共生体
to create a kind of superdrug.
想创造出一种超级药物.
Maybe this is what they came up with.
也许这正是他们在做的.
Well, if that's true,
如果那是真的...
then a lot of people would kill to get their hands on it.
那将有一大堆人会不惜一切想得到它.
We won't know anything for sure
在我们把样本送回基地作 分♥析♥前
until we send a sample of this back to base.
还不能确定任何事.
Tomorrow we'll talk to other people at Immunitech.
我想明天我们该跟其他 在免疫科技工作的人谈谈.
We need to figure out what was going on at that lab.
我们得查出实验室里究竟在做什么.
As some of you may already know, we...
你们当中也许有人已经知道,
... have three uninvited guests in town.
有三个不速之客来到镇上.
They are asking questions.
他们到处问问题.
The chances are they won't find anything.
他们能不会发现什么.
But if they do,
但如果有的话,
then we will have to deal with them.
我们就必须对付他们.
Hey.
嘿.
Mm.
嗯.
Nice lunch.
不错的午餐.
Mm. I'm really starting to enjoy this traditional American food. Mm.
嗯,我真的开始喜欢上这种, 唔,传统的美国食物.
We have another tradition. It's called hardened arteries.
我们还有别的传统, 叫作动脉硬化.
Were you able to learn anything? No one at Immunitech wants to talk.
你查到什么了吗? 免疫科技的员工没人肯谈.
Our attempts to gather information from locals prove equally fruitless.
我们想跟镇上民众收集资讯 的企图显然是无结果的.
I wouldn't say that.
不见得....
Don't tell me you haven't noticed
别说你们没注意到
how strangely people have been acting here.
这里的人行为有多古怪.
What are you talking about?
怎么说?
Well, for instance, that man there, right behind Teal'c.
哪,举例来说, 在提亚克后面那个男人.
He doesn't realise it, but he put eight sugars in his coffee.
他并没注意, 但他已经在咖啡里放了第八块糖.
And that lady over at the counter
还有在柜台那边的女士,
has been reading the same article for half an hour.
她半小时来都在看同一篇文章.
Since we sat down, that waitress has dropped her tray twice,
从我们坐下开始, 那个女侍已经掉了两次托盘.
the cook has gotten three orders wrong, including my burger,
厨子搞错了三次点菜单, 包括我的汉堡,
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表