Jubal, it's Reynolds. We have eyes on Tyler's GPS.
他正在切斯特菲尔德路上朝东走
He's heading east on Chesterfield Road.
收到 扎克呢
Copy that. What about Zach?
我们也在跟踪他
We're tracking his GPS too.
他就在泰勒的附近
He's in the same vicinity as Tyler.
我们的探员正在追
We have agents in pursuit right now.
好 保持联♥系♥ 告诉我泰勒在哪里
All right, stay with me. Let me know where Tyler is.
他没有再移♥动♥了
He's just gone stationary.
在切斯特菲尔德路和汤普金斯路的拐角
Corner of Chesterfield and Tompkins Road.
收到
Okay, copy that.
泰勒
Tyler?
泰勒 泰勒
Tyler! Tyler!
泰勒
Tyler!
不要 扎克 扎克
No, no, no. Zach! Zach!
扎克 把枪放下 联邦调查局
Zach! Drop the gun! FBI!
手举起来
Put your hands on your head!
不要靠近我
Don't come any closer!
我发誓 我会朝他开枪
I'll shoot him! I swear to God!
你骗我 泰勒 你骗我
You lied to me, Tyler! You lied!
扎克 不是你想的那样的
Zach, that's not what happened.
退后 不然我杀了他
Get back! I'll kill him.
我会杀掉
I'll kill everyone.
这个破镇子上的所有人
Every single person in this damn town.
给我退后
So get back now!
好 我退后 扎克 不要进去
Okay. I'm getting back. Zach, don't go in there.
扎克 不要进去 我们可以谈谈
Zach, don't go in there! We can work this out!
给我趴下
Get down! Get down!
我正在盯着嫌犯
I have eyes on the suspect.
他在汤普金斯和切斯特菲尔德街角的书店里
He's inside a bookstore in Tompkins and Chesterfield.
他手上有几名人♥质♥ 赶紧派特警过来
He has several hostages. Send SWAT right away.
扎克在里面 有几名人♥质♥
Zach is inside. He has several hostages.
计划是什么
Okay, what's the plan?
我从正门进
I'm going inside.
妮娜 你绕到后面去
Nina, go around back.
不行 我们要等特警过来
No, no, no, no. Whoa, whoa, we wait for SWAT.
来不及了 妮娜 绕到后面去
No, we're not. Nina, 'round back.
OA 如果需要的话 这里的视野很清晰
OA, you can get a clean angle from over here if need be.
铸博 铸博
Okay, Jubal. Jubal!
你确定要进去
Are you sure?
我儿子是人♥质♥之一
My son is one of the hostages.
我确定
I'm sure.
我叫你走开
I told you to stay away!
我知道 我知道 我只是想帮忙
I know. I know. I'm just... I'm here to help.
我跟你父母一直有联♥系♥
I've been talking to your parents,
他们很担心 他们叫我帮你
and they're very concerned, and they asked me
确保你不要受伤
to help you to make sure you didn't get hurt.
我要一架飞机
I want a plane.
我要去墨西哥
And I wanna go to Mexico.
行 我们可以谈 我可以帮你
Okay. We can talk about that. I'm here to help.
我向你保证 好吗
I promise you, okay?
请你把枪放下好吗
So please, let's put the gun down.
让这些人走吧
Let's let these people go,
然后我们可以坐下来
and then you and I will sit down,
慢慢谈这件事情 我们可以达成一致的
and we'll talk about it. We'll figure it out.
照他说的做 我保证他会帮你的
Just do what he says. He'll help you. I promise.
那就好
Okay, good.
我要一架飞机 不然我就杀了他
I want a plane, or I'll kill him.
而且我发誓我会对着脑袋射死他
I'll shoot him in the head, I swear to God.
扎克 杀泰勒不是你的本意
Zach, you do not wanna kill Tyler.
他是个好孩子 他很关心你
He's a good kid. He cares about you very much.
他跟我说他对这段友谊很感激
He told me that he appreciates your friendship.
你在学校保护他不受欺负
You protect him from bullies at school.
是不是这样
Is that true?
我也想谢谢你
Well, I wanna thank you.
感谢你这样做
I'm grateful to you for doing that.
这才是你的为人
That's who you are.
伙计 你保护别人
Man, you're a protector.
你关心别人 你不是个杀手
You care about people. You're not a killer.
请你把枪放下 好吗
So please, let's put the gun down, okay?
请把枪放下
Please put the gun down.
我要一架飞机 还有车子
I want a plane. And I want a car.
要得是越野车 黑色的凯迪拉克 快去
An SUV, a black Escalade. So go!
给我出去 不然我就开枪了
Get out of here, or I'll start shooting, I swear to God!
扎克 求你了
Zach, please. Please.
你想要的东西
What you're asking for,
飞机 越野车 这些不是什么好主意
a plane, an SUV, that's... it's a bad idea,
我告诉你为什么
and I'm gonna tell you why, okay?
因为你走出这扇门的时候
Because the second you walk out this door,
你就身处险境了
you are in danger.
外面的那些探员
The agents out there,
他们才不关心你
they do not care about you.
他们不会想要帮你
They do not wanna help you.
他们不知道你是个好孩子
They don't know that you are a good kid,
不知道你还保护其他人
that you're a protector.
我跟你说 我是你最好的选择
I'm telling you, I am your best move.
所以 把枪放下吧 求你了
So please, put the gun down.
你还有三秒
You have three seconds!
扎克 我不会走的
Zach, I'm not leaving the store.
扎克 如果你想杀人 你就杀我吧
Zach, if you wanna kill somebody, kill me!
不要 - 嘿 嘿 快走 快走
No, no! - Hey, hey, hey. Go, go, go.
我杀了你 - 抓住他了 快走
I'll kill you. - We got him. Go, go.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
你还好吗
You good?
挺好的 谢谢
Yeah. Yeah, no, I'm fine. Thanks.
那孩子才十七岁不到
Kid's barely 17 years old.
是啊 不过这辈子也算完了
Yeah, and now his life is officially over.
你们有没有找出原因
You ever find out what was wrong?
他到底怎么了
What was going on with him?
没有 我们也不知道
I mean, not really, no.
可能以后也不会知道
I'm guessing we never will, either.
是啊 我理解不了 我想不明白
Yeah, I don't get it. I don't know
他父母怎么注意不到他的崩溃
how the parents couldn't see that he was unraveling.
孩子通常不会告诉你他们的感受的
Well, kids don't always share what they're feeling, you know.
有时是父母不想听
And yeah, sometimes parents don't wanna see it
即使他们装作想听
even if they pretend to because,
我觉得 这实在太难了
I mean, it's just really hard.
我先走一步
Anyway.
我去跟你♥爸♥爸谈一谈
I'm gonna talk to your dad.
嘿 他挺好的 毕竟经受了这么多事情
Hey, he's doing okay. All things considered.
谢谢你照看他
Yeah, thanks for keeping an eye on him.
他很坚强 你的孩子会挺过来的
He's strong. And your boy is gonna be fine.
谢谢你
Thanks, guys.
嘿 你感觉如何
Hey, how are you doing?
我挺好的 - 真的吗
I'm okay. - Yeah, you sure?
真的 我挺好的
Yeah, I'm fine.
跟我讲讲
Talk to me.
我没有帮扎克
I wasn't trying to help Zach.
我只是想说服他投降
I was trying to convince him to surrender.
我也想帮忙 做点好事
I wanted to help do something good.
我知道
I know.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
为什么要骄傲
Proud for what?
我搞砸了 差点害你被杀
I screwed up. I almost got you killed.
开玩笑吧
You kidding me?
泰勒 你在书店里救了我的命
Tyler, you saved my life in there.
如果不是你坚强勇敢
If it weren't for your strength and your bravery,
我早就死了
I would be dead.
谢谢你
So thank you.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表