My hunches are based on years of experience,
而不是算法或统计数据
not algorithms or statistics.
伊索贝尔...
Isobel...
欧文只是利用布鲁克做人肉盾牌
Owen just used Brooke as a human shield.
这让我明白当事态严重时
That tells me when push comes to shove,
他根本不在乎他的女儿
he doesn't give a damn about his daughter.
这是他看待自己的方式
This is about the way he sees himself,
他的自我幻想
his own narcissistic fantasy.
而现在 这种幻想正在破灭
And right now, that fantasy is falling apart.
他会先杀了他女儿 再自杀
He will kill his daughter and then kill himself
在他直面现实之前
before he faces reality.
- 如果你担心那个... - 那我来担责
- If you're wrong about that... - Then I will take the heat.
但我不会让一个小女孩死
But I'm not gonna let a little girl die
就因为我想行事保险
because I played it safe.
OA 我们现在进入
OA, we are going in now.
收到
Copy that.
放下枪 大卫 结束了
Put the gun down, David. It's over.
放下它
Put it down.
不
No.
- 放下它 - 不
- Put it down. - No.
你退后 行吗
You stay back, okay?
你离远点 听到没 你离远点
You stay away, okay? You stay away
否则我发誓我会杀了她
or I swear to God, I will shoot her.
- 我会开枪的 - 爸爸 你弄疼我了
- I will. - Dad, you're hurting me!
欧文 你应该放她走
Owen, you gotta let her go.
你女儿与这一切无关 伙计
Your daughter has nothing to do with this, man.
她与此事无关
She has nothing to do with this.
- 你弄疼我了 - 不 不 不
- You're hurting me! - No, no, no!
离我远点
Just stay away.
- 放她走 - 不
- Let her go. - No.
- 让你女儿走 - 爸爸 你弄疼我了
- Let your daughter go. - Dad, you're hurting me!
想都不要想
Don't even think about it.
- 拜托 别这样 - 没事的 布鲁克
- Come on, no. - It's gonna be okay, Brooke.
嘿 嘿 别和她说话 行吗
Hey, hey, do not talk to her, okay?
不要和她说话 我只需要...
Do not speak to her. I just need...
- 好吧 好吧 - 我只要一分钟
- Okay, okay. - I just need a minute.
- 我只需要一分钟 好吗 - 听着 嘿
- I just need a minute, okay? - Listen, hey...
不
No.
- 放你女儿走 - 不 只要...只要...
- Let your daughter go. - No, just... just... just...
好 好
Okay, okay.
好了 看着我
All right. Look at me.
- 什么 - 嘿 看我 好吗
- What? - Hey, look at me, all right?
你不想就这么结束吧
You don't want it to end like this.
布鲁克有她的人生
Brooke has her whole life ahead of her.
- 哦 闭嘴 - 你能闭嘴吗
- Oh, shut up. - Will you just shut up?
闭嘴吧 我希望你俩都能...
Just shut up! I wish you two would just...
别伤害他
Don't hurt him!
布鲁克
Brooke!
大卫·欧文 你被捕了
David Owen, you're under arrest.
我想跟你说声再见
I just wanted to say goodbye.
哦 行 让我送你出去
Oh, right. Um, let me walk you out.
听着 我知道我们有争议
Listen, I know that we have had our differences,
但我真的很感谢你的帮助
but I really do appreciate your help.
你的结果是对的
You got the right result.
但...
But...
但是什么
But what?
你很幸运
You got lucky.
欧文会实际上伤害他的女儿 概率很低的
Owen actually harming his daughter was remote.
统计异常
Statistical anomaly.
唔
Hmm.
好吧 我的幸运持续了20多年了
Well, I have been getting lucky for 20 years.
使我成为联邦调查局仅有的
Led me to being one of only ten female SACs
十名女性特工主管之一
in the FBI.
我相信你可以找到这其中的
I'm sure you can find
统计异常
the statistical anomaly in that.
晚安 伊索贝尔
Good night, Isobel.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表