求你们了
Please.
他妻子
His wife?
我都没见过她
I've never even met his wife.
那你丈夫呢 你开的是他的车
What about your husband? You had his car.
他知道你开车去幽会吗
Did he know what you were doing with it?
那车是我们轮流开的
We share the car.
过去两周 迈克一直在南佛罗里达海岸
And Mike's been marlin fishing off the coast of South Florida
钓马林鱼
for the past two weeks.
就算他知道我在做什么 他也不会在乎的
And even if he knew what I was up to, he wouldn't care
因为我也知道他在做什么
'cause I know what he's been up to.
你们是开放式婚姻
You in an open marriage?
差不多
More or less.
好的
Okay.
那你们今天为什么见面
So why did you two meet up today?
艾利克斯想正式分手
Alex wanted to officially break it off,
想像个绅士一样当面说清楚
wanted to be a gentleman,
搞得好像我需要个了结一样
do it in person, like I needed the closure.
我们只是玩玩
We were just having fun.
玩玩可不算犯法吧
There's no crime against having fun,
斯科拉探员
is there, Agent Scola?
艾利克斯刚刚承认他在和詹米搞外遇
Alex just copped to having an affair with Jamie.
而且他从未离开纽波特市
Says he never left Newport.
我们需要证实这一点
Yeah, we just need to corroborate that.
找到证据了
Yeah, just did.
惠特莫酒店确认昨晚詹米开了一间房♥
Whitmore Hotel confirmed a room in Jamie's name for last night.
我们查了监控录像
Now we checked the security footage
和入住时间
against the check-in time.
昨晚6点48分亚历克斯和她一起进入房♥间
And Alex goes into the room with her at 6:48 p.m.,
直到今早5点13分他才离开
doesn't leave till 5:13 this morning.
他们昨晚一直在一起
They were together the whole time.
那詹米·巴克尔的丈夫呢
So what about Jamie Barker's husband?
也确认过了
We just confirmed.
他和他的朋友们在佛罗里达群岛钓鱼
He's on a fishing trip with his buddies in Florida Keys.
他不知道外遇的事
He doesn't know about the affair,
据詹米所说 就算知道了也无所谓
according to Jamie, and wouldn't care if he did.
你们觉得她是那种
Did she strike either of you as the jealous type
嫉妒心和独占欲比较强的人吗
who'd try and eliminate the competition?
不
No.
她给我的印象是那种已经翻篇的人
She struck me as the type that's already moved on...
至少从她挑逗斯科拉这点来看是这样
at least from the way she was eyeing Scola.
又回到原点了
Oh, I guess we're back to square one.
行吧 各位
All right, folks.
夏洛特已经失踪十五个小时了
Charlotte's been missing for 15 hours.
目前却还没有接到勒索电♥话♥
There has not been a ransom demand.
如果不是为了钱 那是为了什么
So if this is not about money, what are we missing?
我查了夏洛特的财务状况
I've been digging into Charlotte's financials.
过去两个月
She's made cash withdrawals
她每周五都会在下东区的
from the same ATM on the Lower East Side
同一台ATM上取钱
every Friday for the past two months.
经常还是在晚上
It's usually late at night.
下东区离格林威治可不近
Lower East Side's quite a ways from Greenwich.
我在那片慢跑
I jog in that area.
那里只有精品店和餐厅
It's just boutiques and restaurants.
凯利 你能调出她
Kelly, can you pull up footage
最后一次取钱时的监控吗
from her last withdrawal?
早就完成了
One step ahead of you.
这是五天前的监控 刚过半夜11点
This is from five days ago, just after 11:00 p.m.
这个时间吃晚饭可有点晚
That's a little late for dinner.
等下 她后面有人
Wait. There's someone behind her.
不管他是谁 他追着她进了咖啡店
Whoever he is, he just chased her into that coffee shop.
埃利斯 进行人脸比对
Elise, run him through facial rec.
查出他的名字
Get us a name.
格兰特·金 32岁
Grant King, 32 years old.
档案上只有一个邮政信箱
Only address we have on a file is a PO box.
能查出他现在在哪吗
Can you get a current location?
手♥机♥定位在那家咖啡店的位置
Cell phone's pinging the same location as that coffee shop.
没发现金
Okay. No sign of King.
看来这里不只有
Well, looks like there's more going on here
司康饼和拿铁啊
than scones and lattes.
你们是会员吗
You guys members?
不 我们是FBI
Not exactly. FBI.
我没看见他
I don't see him.
去那边看看
Let's check over there.
什么事
Can I help you?
认识这个人吗
Do you know this guy?
不
No.
那继续吧
Carry on.
抱歉打扰了 FBI 认识这个人吗
Uh, hi. Sorry to interrupt. FBI. Do you know this guy?
我们正忙呢
Yeah, we're busy.
格兰特·金
Grant King?
OA
OA.
被他跑了
He's gone.
勒德洛街78号♥ 需要支援
We need backup to 78 Ludlow Street.
嫌疑人徒步逃走了
Suspect is fleeing on foot.
杰比耶小姐
Miss Gerbier,
你的会所中可能藏有一个嫌犯
your venue might have been a staging ground for an attacker.
我们需要你提供格兰特·金的住址
So we're gonna need Grant King's current address,
还有信♥用♥卡♥信息 - 这是个人隐私
his credit card information - That's confidential.
我之所以建立这里就是为了给性幻想
This place exists to create a safe space
创造一个安全的空间
for sexual fantasies.
对夏洛特·金卡德可不安全
Well, it wasn't so safe for Charlotte Kincade, was it?
可能是你的某位会员绑♥架♥了她
One of your other members may have taken her.
一个女人现在有生命危险
A woman's life is at stake.
客户信赖的就是我们的小心谨慎
Our clients rely on our discretion.
如果你们想要查看会员信息
If you want access to the membership records,
那就请你提供法♥院♥的传票
you'll have to come back with a subpoena.
好
Okay.
我们会照办的
We'll do that.
但我申请时 也会查一下你的营业执照
But while I'm at it, I'm gonna run your licenses.
确保一切都合乎规定
Make sure everything's up to code.
到周一你就会破产哦
You'll be out of business by Monday.
我可以提供住址
I can get you his address.
我跟你们讲
I'm telling you.
我根本就不知道你们在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我也不认识叫夏洛特的人
I don't know anyone named Charlotte.
再说 我那天整个晚上都在俱乐部
Besides, I was at the club all night.
你们可以去查 - 我们会查的
You can check. - We will.
如果和你无关 那你跑什么
But if you're so innocent, why'd you run?
我当时可能嗑药了 好吗
I may have had some coke on me, okay?
但我没有绑♥架♥她 我不是有攻击性的人
But I didn't abduct her. I'm not a predator.
那解释一下 为什么在五天前的监控里
Then explain to us how we pulled footage
你在追夏洛特
of you chasing Charlotte five days ago.
我说过了 我都不知道你说的是谁
I already told you. I don't know who that is.
证据确凿
Sure looks like you do.
她叫阿斯特丽德
No, that's Astrid.
而且我不是在追她好吗
And I wasn't chasing her, okay?
这叫做猎人游戏
It's called a hunter fantasy.
我追着她跑 抓住她
I'd pursue her, catch her,
然后去她家做♥爱♥
then we'd go back to her place to have sex.
你大老远跑到格林威治是为了勾搭她吗
You went all the way to Greenwich to hook up?
格林威治
Greenwich?
不 她的公♥寓♥就在下东区
No, her apartment on the Lower East Side.
在利文顿
On Rivington?
这里肯定没有她在格林威治的住处豪华
Definitely a step down from her place in Greenwich.
但我不明白
Yeah, I don't get it.
婚姻状况都差到在外面买♥♥个秘密公♥寓♥了
By the time your marriage is bad enough that you need
为什么不直接离婚算了
a secret apartment, why not just get a divorce?
进去看看就知道了
Sometimes it's easier just to check out, you know?
玛纪 有人先我们一步
Maggie, looks like someone beat us to it.
FBI
FBI.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表