没你的事 科林
Just stay the hell out of this, Colin.
多姆 我只想帮你
Dom, I am trying to help you.
你真的忍♥心杀死那么多无辜的人嘛
You really can't be comfortable killing innocent people.
无辜
Innocent?
你觉得他们无辜
You think that these people are innocent?
我妹妹就因为他们才死的
They're the reason that my sister is dead!
多姆说他们的攻击目标
Dom said the people they're targeting
跟他妹的死有关
are responsible for his sister's death.
你知道点啥嘛 他跟你提过吗
You know anything about that? He say anything to you?
他可说了不少
Dom says a lot of things.
科林 赶紧说
Okay, start talking, Colin.
他妹妹多利之前在酒吧工作
His sister, Tory, she used to work at the bar.
大概三个月前
About three months ago,
她下班穿过
she was cutting through Fort Greene Park
格林堡公园
on her way home, and...
附近收♥容♥所♥的流浪汉
one of the homeless men from the shelter that's there
抓住了她 想抢她包
grabbed her, tried to get her bag.
她反抗了 就被捅了
And when she resisted, he stabbed her.
你说的流浪汉收♥容♥所♥是
Okay, you said the homeless shelter
格林堡附近那个吗 - 对
near Fort Greene Park? - Yeah.
格林堡收♥容♥所♥是
So the homeless shelter in Fort Greene
最近才建的
is relatively new.
它前身是个老教堂
It was converted from an old church
六个月前为解决流浪汉问题
about six months ago as part of the initiative
而改造的
to address he recent homeless problem.
第二个爆♥炸♥受害者阿彻议员
Our second bombing victim, Councilman Archer,
他是此项目的主导者
was the driving force behind the project.
好了 找到联♥系♥了
Okay, so there's our nexus.
我猜收♥容♥所♥是
I'm guess the shelter
哈兰德督查的管辖范围喽
was under Inspector Harland's jurisdiction?
没错 此处被认为是避难所
Bingo, and because it was declared as safe haven,
他命令其下属不要在此处巡视
he ordered his officers not to police the area around it.
因此此处充满了毒品
Neighborhood ended up getting flooded
和精神病
with drugs, mental illness.
暴♥力♥犯罪达到史上最高
Violent crimes at an all-time high.
没错 所以多姆才这么愤怒
You're right, so that explains why Dom is so angry.
那另两人呢 他们有什么利害关系
What... what about the other two? What's their stake in this?
帕克和怀特几月前被联邦警局
Well, Park and Wright have been on
盯上了
the federal watch list for months.
他们惯于煽动仇恨
They're hate-mongers.
我想他们应该正在寻找目标
I think they were looking for a target
多姆正好有一个
and Dom gave it to them.
他们应该正去
Yeah, we think they're heading
格林堡收♥容♥所♥
to the Fort Greene shelter.
伊莉斯 派遣一辆直升机去
Elise, have the helicopter head over to the intersection
格林堡桃金娘和卡尔顿大道的十字路口
of Myrtle and Carlton in Fort Greene.
一看到卡车
As soon as they get a visual on the truck,
我们就派拆弹部队过去
we're gonna dispatch the bomb unit.
让他们做好准备
Make sure they're ready.
需要纽约警♥察♥帮助疏散吗
You want NYPD help with an evac?
需要 任何帮助我们都需要
Uh, yeah, we need all the help we can get.
谢谢
Thanks.
玛纪和OA离得最近
Maggie and OA are the closest.
谢谢
Thank you.
OA 我们认为他们正要去
Hey, OA, so we think they're going
格林堡收♥容♥所♥
for the Fort Greene Shelter.
你快赶过去
Head over there.
我们派了蒂凡尼和斯科拉过去
We'll send Tiff and Scola on the way.
看
Guys.
黑色F-350
Black F-350.
就是它
That's the one.
我好像看到了怀特和帕克
I think I got eyes on Park and Wright.
是他俩
Yup, it's them.
埃里克·帕克 别跑了
Eric Park, stop running!
手 举起手来
Hands! Show me your hands!
转过来
Turn around.
举起手来
Put your hands up.
你没地逃了 举起手来
You got nowhere to go, man. Put your hands up!
举起来
Put them up!
还有3分钟36秒就要爆♥炸♥了
Timer's 3 minutes and 36 seconds.
拆弹部队还要多久
How far is the bomb squad?
还需要八分钟 我可以打给希尔
Still another eight minutes. I mean, I could call Hill.
让他电♥话♥指导我们
Maybe he could talk us through it.
就剩三分钟了 有点悬
In three minutes? I don't know.
听着
Hey, listen to me.
你不能让它爆♥炸♥
You cannot let this thing detonate.
懂吗
You hear me?
这么多无辜人士都要被你杀死
You're gonna kill dozens of innocent people,
你会因规模屠♥杀♥坐牢
and you'll go down for mass murder.
我们不能拆除炸♥弹♥ - 为何
We can't disarm the bomb. - Why not?
这些人可不是政♥府♥机关人士
These people are not government agents.
不是这意思
You don't understand.
就算我们想拆除 也办不到
We can't stop it if we wanted to.
所以现在得赶紧离开这
So we all need to get the hell out of here now.
好 赶紧让所有人撤离
All right, we should evacuate everyone now.
这么大的炸♥弹♥一旦引爆会炸毁整个街区
Listen, a bomb this big is gonna blow up the entire block.
最起码得试试
I mean, we can try.
我也不知道还能做什么
I... I don't... I don't know what else to do.
走吧
Let's go.
海军大院就在附近
Navy yard's close.
还得向北开六个街区呢 玛纪
It's six blocks north. Maggie!
你干嘛去
What are you doing?
玛纪 赶紧下车
Maggie, get out of the truck.
别这样 玛纪 别
Please, Maggie, don't...
玛纪
Maggie!
谢谢
Thank you.
天呐 玛纪
Jeez, Maggie.
我没事
I'm fine.
就一点擦痕
Just a few scrapes.
你真是吓死我了
You scared the hell out of me today.
你到底想啥呢
What were you thinking?
要是真的在人群中发生爆♥炸♥
If that thing would've gone off around all of those people,
那都是因为我
that would have been on me.
没能早点来 都是我的错
It... it's my fault that we didn't get here sooner.
我真的以为科林遇到麻烦了
I really thought that Colin was in trouble.
要是他真的遇到什么危险
And if anything would have happened to him...
这跟你上次卧底案子
You sure this has nothing to do
应该有关系吧
with your last undercover case?
你跟那女人关系很好 结果
You got really close to that woman, and then...
你知道的
you know.
是啊
Yeah.
我只是不想让有好人因为
I don't ever want a good person
做好事而受伤
to get hurt for doing the right thing.
嘿 科林
Hey, Colin.
你要出门吗
You going out of town?
我们要搬家
We're moving.
搬家 去哪
You're moving? Where?
新罕布♥什♥尔
New Hampshire.
跟我父母住段时间
Gonna go stay with my parents for a while.
我就想看看你有没有事
Uh, I just wanted to check on you.
我知道昨天你经历了很多
I know that yesterday was a lot.
"很多"
"A lot"?
我生命安全受到威胁
I... I had my life threatened.
你置我女儿于危险中
You put my daughter at risk.
我都跟你说了这些人很危险
I told you those guys were dangerous,
你直接拿我挡枪
and you threw me right into the line of fire.
我们要对付的可是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
We were dealing with terrorists.
可不吗 你说的够明白的了
Oh, yeah, sure. You made your case.
你救了大家
You saved the day.
在这过程中伤害了谁 谁又在乎呢
Who cares who you have to burn along the way?
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表