弗朗西斯 你个混♥蛋♥
Francis, you bastard!
你真应该看看你的表情
You should've seen your face.
我一定会杀了你 - 嘿
I am so gonna kill you. - Hey.
你为什么这么吓我
Why would you scare me like that?
好了 好了 对不起
Okay, okay, I'm sorry.
你为什么要这么吓我
Why would you scare me like that?
想让你抬起头 亲爱的
Tryin' to pick your head up, sweetie.
好啦
Come on.
联邦调查局 第四季第十四集
感谢你能这么快来见我 欧玛
Thanks for meeting on such short notice, Omar.
当然了 怎么了
Of course. What's up?
总部在接下来的三个月左右
HQ's looking to make some promotions.
准备提拔一些人
Next three months or so.
局长让我推荐几个
Director asked me for a few names.
有领导才能的人
People ready for leadership positions.
我准备向他推荐你
I was thinking about giving him yours
但我想先告诉你
but wanted to run it by you.
看看你是否有兴趣
See if you were interested.
什么叫"领导层"
What do you mean "leadership positions"?
通向专属办公室的工作
Jobs that lead to the corner office.
特工主管 副主任
SAC, ADIC.
食物链顶端的那种工作
Top-of-the-food-chain kind of jobs.
我的意思是
I mean, I've just always
我一直在外勤一线累死累活 完成工作
been in the field getting my hands dirty, doing the job.
从来没考虑过领导者的职位
I haven't even considered a boss position.
你自己决定
Your call.
但是我觉得看见像你一样的人
But I think it would be nice to see someone like you
在这种地方坐上这个位置是件好事
in a position of power at a place like this.
我很感激你能想到我
Well, I appreciate you thinking of me.
所以你同意了
Is that a yes?
当然 为什么不
Sure, why not?
好极了
Okay, good.
你需要做的第一件事是提高
First thing you need to do is step up your involvement
你对人种多样性的参与程度
in our diversity efforts.
你应该成为它的门面
You should be the face of that.
我能做到
I can do that.
第二 找到一种跟更多人合作的方式
Second, find a way to work with more people.
和高层面对面
Face time with the brass.
当然
Sure.
最重要的一点是
Yeah, and most important,
保持低调
keep your head down.
不要掀起任何波澜
Don't make any waves.
我得走了 但是 谢谢你 我们回聊
I gotta go, but, um, thank you and we'll talk soon.
目标是詹米基金会
Target was Jamie's Foundation.
一个公开拥护枪♥支♥管控的组织
An outspoken gun-control advocacy outfit.
死亡人数 - 为零
Fatalities? - Nope.
炸♥弹♥在下班后才爆♥炸♥
Bomb went off after-hours.
这也是件好事 不然会造成大规模的伤亡
Good thing, too, or it would've been a mass casualty event.
有任何目击者吗 - 一对年轻情侣
Any witnesses? - A young couple
在爆♥炸♥的时候站在了那个地方前面
who were in front of the place when it blew.
他们什么也没看到
They didn't see anything.
该组织的负责人是安·塔斯克
Head of the operation is Ann Tasker.
她会告诉你他们受威胁的最新情况
She can bring you up to date on any threats.
嗨 安
Hi, Ann.
我是特别探员贝尔 这是斯科拉
I'm Special Agent Bell, this is Scola.
我们很抱歉今天这里所发生的一切
We're really sorry for what happened here today.
他们别想阻止我们
They're not gonna stop us.
我不会让他们得逞
I won't let them.
他们是谁
Who's them?
那些枪狂
The gun nuts.
他们痛恨我们
They hate us.
但是没关系
But it doesn't matter.
当我女儿詹米被谋杀时
I made a promise to my daughter Jamie
我向她发誓
when she was murdered
这些疯狂会停下来的
that the madness would stop.
我会拼上最后一口气确保它实现
And I'll give my last breath to make sure that it does.
我在《纽约杂♥志♥》上看过有关于你的介绍
I read your profile in "New York Magazine."
你是来自印第安纳州切斯特菲尔德 对吗
You're originally from Chesterfield, Indiana, right?
没错
Yes.
我来自曼西
I'm from Muncie.
我向你保证 我们会找出是谁干的
I assure you, we're gonna find the person who did this.
你们最近收到过任何的威胁吗
Have you been receiving any threats lately?
一直都有
All the time.
在今天的投票引导环节之后 事情变得糟
And it's gotten worse in the lead-up to today's vote.
对了 全市范围内禁止攻击性武器的法案
Oh, right, the city-wide initiative to ban assault weapons.
你能告诉我们具体情况吗
Can you give us anything specific?
匿名的语言邮件
Anonymous voicemails.
未署名的信件
Unsigned letters.
石头直接砸破我们的窗户
Rocks through our windows.
这些都是因为我们终于取得了一些进展
All because we're finally making progress.
有没有
Was there anyone in particular
让你特别担心的人
you've been worried about?
哥谭自♥由♥前锋
Gotham Freedom Front.
枪♥支♥游说团队的托
A shill for the gun lobby.
他们一直在外面抗♥议♥
They've been protesting out front.
骚扰着我的员工
Harassing my staff.
#安需要来一枪
#AnnNeedsABullet.
现在很流行
It's trending now.
你上报过这些吗
You report any of this?
警♥察♥说他们什么也做不了
Police said there's nothing they can do.
"言论自♥由♥"
"Freedom of speech."
这就是你们袖手旁观的后果
Well, this is what happens when you do nothing.
我们会把这事放在第一位的
We're gonna make this our number one priority.
如果你还能想起什么的话
If you can think of anything else,
不要犹豫 立刻联♥系♥我们
please don't hesitate to reach out.
谢谢你
Thank you.
怎么了
What's up?
炸♥弹♥技术人员称该装置相当复杂
Bomb techs say the device was reasonably sophisticated.
C4混合炸♥弹♥
Comp-C-based.
他们追踪到炸♥弹♥来自门厅里的一个包裹
They traced it back to a package left in the foyer.
有些人想传达个消息
Well, somebody wanted to send a message.
这不是唯一的消息
And it wasn't the only message.
我们发现这个贴在路灯上
We found this taped to a streetlamp.
更多炸♥弹♥来袭
好了 大伙 听着
All right, listen up, folks.
在为这个饱受争议的
We've got the bombing of a gun-control organization
限制枪♥支♥法案投票的上午
on the morning of a controversial
一个枪♥支♥管控组织爆♥炸♥了
ballot initiative restricting guns
还有一则警告写着"更多来袭"
and a warning that says there are "more to come."
所以我们要假设
So we're gonna go ahead and assume that there's
今天还会有其他爆♥炸♥计划
another bombing planned for today.
当务之急
First things first.
玛雅 纽约警局可以向所有的枪♥支♥管控组织
Maya, can NYPD up patrols at all
加派巡逻吗
gun-control outfits in the city?
现在就问 - 好极了 谢谢
On it now. - Great, thanks.
凯利 OA找到的那张警告单 我们查到哪了
Kelly, where are we on that note OA found?
死胡同
Dead end.
应急反应小组无法从中提取任何DNA或指纹
ERT couldn't pull any DNA or prints off of it.
好吧 那么炸♥弹♥呢 有什么线索吗
All right, what about the bomb? Any leads there?
我们已经排除了美国邮政署
We've eliminated the USPS
和任何包裹邮寄服务
or any parcel-delivery services
因为爆♥炸♥物会被
because the explosives would've been
例行筛查程序发现
picked up by routine screening procedures.
所以你认为有人必须把它带进去
So you're thinking someone would've had to walk it in.
没错 我们审查了基金会的员工
Yeah, we vetted the foundation staff.
没人有不满 所以我们要找的是外部人员
No one disgruntled, so we're looking at an external source.
好 所以我们可以说是从零开始
Right, so we are basically starting from scratch.
你知道吗 安·塔斯克提出了
You know what, Ann Tasker flagged
一个叫哥谭自♥由♥前锋的组织
an outfit called Gotham Freedom Front.
关于这个组织我们知道些什么
What do we know about it?
国内恐怖调查部门查了他们的成员名单
Domestic Terrorism scrubbed their membership list.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表