for anything bad, right?
只是为了防身"
Just for protection?"
那个人发送了点赞表情
Then USER sends a thumbs up,
然后柯西开始害怕
and then Kosey starts getting cold feet,
一直问他们为什么周六前就要拿到
keeps asking why they need it by Saturday,
那个人就没再回复了
and then he just stops replying.
根据随后充满怒气的短♥信♥
Based on these angry follow-up texts,
用户6386烦了
USER6386 didn't like that.
好的 今天就是周六
Okay, well, Saturday is today.
你能追踪那个人的IP地址吗
Okay, were you able to trace USER's IP?
试过了 这家伙用了多重虚拟专用网络
I've tried. Uh, the guy used multiple VPNs.
点击这个3D打印符号♥
Hey, click on this 3D printing icon here.
好的
Right, okay.
他打印了两把热塑枪
He printed two thermoplastic guns?
对
Right.
巴沙可能说对了
Okay, Bashar might be right about all of this.
热塑枪基本不可能被发现
Those things are nearly impossible to detect.
要是他们带上了飞机 我们可能...
If they get them onto a plane, we could...
再经历一场九一一事件
Be looking at another 9/11.
柯西本以为制♥作♥枪♥支♥
Yeah, it appears Kosey thought he was building
是为了防身的
those guns to help someone protect himself,
但他发现并非如此后
when he found out that wasn't the case,
就结束了交易
he backed out of the deal.
所以他是因枪而死
So he was killed for the guns?
这样就说得通了
That is the working theory, yeah.
这里是纽约
This is New York.
从街上就可以买♥♥到枪
You can buy guns off the street.
- 为什么要杀了他们 - 对呀
- Why kill for them? - Right.
枪也不这样
Not guns like this.
这些枪是热塑料做成的
They're made out of thermoplastic.
所以经过金属探测仪时
So you can walk through a metal detector
不会触发警报
without setting it off.
子弹呢 金属的
What about the bullets? They metal?
对 我猜子弹可能比枪更容易
Yeah. Bit easier to sneak bullets through security
通过安检
than a gun, I guess.
我刚收到医院的电♥话♥
Hey, I just got a phone call from the hospital.
弟弟 阿米尔 做完手术了
The brother, Amir, he's out of surgery.
让欧玛和斯科特快去
Okay. Have OA and Scola head over there ASAP.
看看他能否给我们一些线索
See if he can get us some answers.
我们知道你哥哥打印了两把枪
We know your brother printed two guns
而且被偷了
and that they were stolen.
阿米尔 是谁袭击了你们并偷走了枪
Who attacked you and stole the guns, Amir?
坚持住
Stay with us.
阿米尔 别分心 他们长什么样
Amir, focus. What did they look like?
两个男人
Two men.
浅色皮肤
Light-skinned.
有胡子
Beards.
好的 两个男人
Okay. Two men.
还有什么可以告诉我们吗
There anything else you can tell us about 'em?
比如伤疤 纹身 或者其他
Scars, tattoos, anything?
我们的清♥真♥寺
Our mosque.
金
Gu...
金色轿车
Gold car.
他们去你们的清♥真♥寺 开着一辆金色轿车
They go to your mosque, and they drive a gold car?
很好
Okay, that's good.
柯
K...
柯西
Kosey.
我哥哥
My... my brother.
柯西在哪
Where is... where is Kosey?
在...
Whe...
柯西在哪
Where... where is Kosey?
阿米尔
Amir, um...
柯西没挺过来
Kosey didn't make it.
不要
No.
- 柯... - 我向你保证
- Ko... - But I promise you
我们会竭尽所能抓住这两个家伙
we're gonna do everything in our power to get these guys.
- 护士 - 挺住
- Nurses! - Hey, come on.
- 护士 - 孩子 坚持住
- Nurse! - Kid, you gotta stay with us.
坚持啊
Okay? Hey, keep fighting.
把急救车推过来
Get me a crash cart now.
血压五十/二十
Crashing 50 over 20.
等等 你说
Wait, so now you're saying
袭击那两个孩子的人
whoever attacked those two boys
属于这间清♥真♥寺
attends this mosque?
对 阿米尔说是两个浅色皮肤
Yes. Amir said that there were
有胡子的男人
two men, light-skinned with beards
开着一辆金色轿车
that drive a gold-colored car.
欧玛 这太荒唐了
This is absurd, Omar.
我报♥警♥说有仇恨犯罪
I call in a hate crime
联邦调查局却以此为借口
and the FBI uses it as an excuse
在我的清♥真♥寺里抓恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
to hunt terrorists in my mosque?
我们只是按照证据办案
We're just following the evidence.
你觉得我没看透吗
You don't think I see through this?
不知道联邦调查局一直监视我们吗
That I'm not aware the FBI's constantly watching us?
这是两码事
This has nothing to do with that.
一♥码♥事
It does.
巴沙告诉你们两年前的事了吗
Did Bashar tell you what happened two years ago?
我是如何因为担心
How I reported one of our members
举报了一名受众
because I had concerns?
- 他没说 - 他当然不说了
- No, he didn't. - Of course not,
因为他利用我的人品
because he used my honesty,
以及我想保护无辜民众的愿望
my desire to protect innocent people
以此为借口迫♥害♥我们
as an excuse to persecute us.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
他早开始利用线人
He started using informants,
强迫大家告发自己的朋友
forcing people to tattle on their friends,
亲戚
on their relatives.
过去两年间
In the past two years,
巴沙以违反签证为由 将我清♥真♥寺里的
Bashar has deported 20 members of my mosque
二十个人驱逐出境 包括我弟弟
for visa violations, including my brother.
我们不能代替别人发言
We can't speak for anyone else.
我们是来这找杀死柯西和阿米尔的人
We're here to find the men who attacked Kosey and Amir.
那就告诉我名字 证明他们杀了人
Then get me their names, and show me proof they did it.
我就帮你们
Then I will help you.
我们不知道名字
We don't have their names.
所以才来这 寻求你的帮助
That is why we're here. That's why we need your help.
欧玛 我一向公正
Omar, you know I'm a fair man,
但也要对教堂会众负责
but I have a responsibility to my congregation.
我不会让他们遭受莫名骚扰
I will not expose them to unfocused harassment.
他们和其他人一样也有隐私
They deserve their privacy just like anybody else.
要是你不和我们合作
Okay, if you choose not to cooperate with us,
我们就只能申请搜查令了
you're forcing us to get a warrant.
你们在浪费自己的时间
You'll be wasting your time.
我不保留名字或名单
I do not keep names or lists.
监控录像保留七十二小时后就删除了
I delete the security camera footage every 72 hours.
监控录像只用以保证清♥真♥寺的安全
We use it to keep the mosque secure,
而不是帮联邦调查局骚扰我的教众
not to help the FBI harass our members.
我们找巴沙谈谈吧
Let's talk to Bashar.
我们可以看他的监控录像
We'll look at his surveillance footage.
嗯
Yeah.
多谢
Thank you.
感谢你的帮助
I appreciate you helping us.
不用客气 我没想到
Of course. I'm just surprised
你们会选择先去见伊玛目
you actually went to see the Imam in the first place.
完全是浪费时间
Waste of time.
我不这么觉得
I don't think so.
如果我们证据充分点 他会协助我们的
If we had more evidence, he would've cooperated.
他不是我们的朋友 欧玛
He's not our friend, Omar.
听着 我理解
Look, I get it.
穆斯塔法是名伊玛目 人们需要尊敬伊玛目
Mustafa is an Imam. That title demands respect.
但是在调查犯罪
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表