我觉得我看到莫雷诺了
I think I got a visual on Moreno.
戴着顶圆帽 穿着件绒布衫
He has a beanie and a flannel on.
玛纪 你有看到吗
Maggie, you got the eye?
行 但她还活着 对吧
Okay, but she's--she's alive? Right?
玛纪 有收到吗
Maggie, you copy?
嗯
Yeah.
你能不能帮我问下
Can you--uh, can you go find out
他们要带她去哪家医院
what hospital they're taking her to?
铸博 你能确认吗
Jubal, can you confirm?
好 等一下
Yeah, hold on.
现在你弄丢的东西让我也有大♥麻♥烦了
Now I'm on the hook for what you lost.
迅速解决这事吧
Let's just get this over with.
- 你拿到东西了吗 - 嗯
- You got the goods? - Yeah.
这里面有价值超十万的珠宝
There's over 100 grand worth of jewelry in there.
是他了 他就是莫雷诺
That's him. That's Moreno.
拜托
Oh, come on.
看起来不错
It looks good.
不过还不知道之后能卖♥♥到多少钱 所以
But there's no telling how much I'll make on resale, so
兄弟 我没骗你
Bro, I ain't lying to you.
那女人发♥票♥都存着呢
The woman kept her receipts.
行
Okay.
但我还是不知道我能收回多少钱来
But I don't know how much I'm gonna get back.
所以只有当我回本了
So once I'm whole,
你才能再见到你女儿
then you get your daughter back.
嘿 不行
Hey, no.
我们之前不是这么说的
That's not what we agreed to.
雨果 就让他带走背包
Hugo, let him take the satchel.
他会带我们找到露西亚的 好吗
He'll lead us right to Lucia, okay?
我现在就要见到我女儿
I want to see my little girl right now!
你特么个垃圾东西最好冷静点
You better calm your little punk ass down
不然你的债务加倍
or your debt's about to double.
是么
Yeah.
他在做什么
What is he doing?
雨果 别 雨果
Hugo, stop! Hugo!
什么
What?
我要进去了
I'm moving in.
迈克 我要先挂了
Mike-- Mike, I got--I gotta go.
进去现场 看他有没有事
Get in there. See if he's all right.
我来了
I got him!
玛纪 那是莫雷诺
Maggie, that's Moreno!
- 那就是莫雷诺 - 什么
- That's Moreno! - What?
格子衫的
Plaid shirt!
我的人负责受害者
My guy's on Vic.
那特么是什么 大伙
What the hell was that, guys?
嘿
Hey!
嘿 他去哪了
Hey, where'd he
那边 那边
That way, that way!
- 嘿 - 我们要分头行动
- Hey. - We gotta split up.
我不知道他去哪了
I don't where he went.
有枪击 警员受伤
Shots fired, officer down.
意识清楚 仍在呼吸
He's conscious and breathing.
十二号♥楼这里急需救护车
Let's get an ambulance over to building 12.
撑住 可以么 救援在路上了
Hey, just hang in there, okay? We got help coming.
谁对你开的枪 是莫雷诺吗 他去哪边了
Who shot you, was it Moreno? Which way did he go?
我跟丢了
I lost him.
你的对讲机关了吗 莫雷诺就在你身边跑过
Were your comms off? Moreno blew right past you.
- 我分神了 - 发生什么了
- I drop the ball. - What is going on?
艾琳吸毒过量
Erin overdosed.
她现在在去医院的路上了
She's on her way to the hospital,
东岭医院
Eastern Ridge right now.
行 没事 那你过去吧
Okay, all right, get down there.
不行 我们要找到莫雷诺
No. We've gotta find Moreno.
玛纪 有我搞定这事
Maggie, I got this.
去吧
Go!
玛纪怎么了
Hey, what happened with Maggie?
突发的私人事情 她要先行离开
Uh, something personal came up, she had to go.
我没法详细说明
Can't really get into it.
- 希望一切安好吧 - 嗯 我也这么想的
- I hope everything's okay. - Yeah, me too.
你有什么新消息吗
What you got?
纽约警方管制了整个区域
So NYPD's keeping the area contained
还没有人看到莫雷诺离开
but nobody's seen Moreno exit.
那他肯定就在这附近
Well, he's around here somewhere,
现在他知道被我们盯上了
now he just knows that we're onto him.
那平安解救露西亚的可能性
So our chances of finding Lucia alive
就不容乐观了
aren't getting any better.
我们现在终于找到了一个目击证人
Hey, so we finally got a witness to talk.
说她看到 在他枪击了那警员后
Said she saw a phone fall from Moreno's pocket
莫雷诺手♥机♥从口袋掉出来了
after he shot that cop.
行 那我们开找吧
Okay. Let's start searching
十二号♥楼前面找一台手♥机♥ 尽快
for a cell phone in front of building 12, ASAP.
这让我想起我为什么不打牌了
You know, this reminds me of why I stopped playing poker.
因为不管你有多厉害
'Cause no matter how good you are,
最后还是要靠运气来得到
you still end praying for the one card
那张能救你的牌
that could save you.
嗯 所以我从不赌博
Yeah, well, that's why I don't gamble.
找到了
Got it!
嘿
Hey!
把这送去联♥合♥行♥动♥中心
Get this back to the JOC.
让他们查一下地点记录
Tell them to access the location history,
看看莫雷诺住的哪家公♥寓♥
find out which apartment Moreno's in.
- 铸博 - 嗯
- Jubal? - Yeah.
那里究竟发生什么事了
What the hell happened out there?
莫雷诺在雨果·迪亚兹攻击他之后
Uh, yeah, Moreno shot and killed Hugo Diaz
把雨果给枪杀了
after Hugo attacked him.
一个执勤警员也被射伤了
A uniformed officer was also shot.
万幸的是 那警员情况稳定
Thankfully, the officer is stable.
目击者都不愿提供口供
Eyewitnesses aren't talking,
可能都是在担心他们的个人安全
probably afraid for their own safety,
不过我们在现场找到了一台莫雷诺的手♥机♥
but we did recover a phone that belonged to Moreno so--
- 铸博 - 嗯
- Jubal. - Yeah.
- 查到什么了吗 - 嗯
- You got it? - Yep.
现在 位置轨迹显示莫雷诺
Now, the location pattern puts Moreno
住在住♥宅♥区的西南边
in the southwest quadrant of the housing projects.
行 那也就把搜索范围缩小到了六栋楼
Okay, that still gives us six buildings to search.
他肯定会发现我们找过去了
There's no way he won't see us coming.
等一下
Wait a second.
在露西亚被绑♥架♥的几分钟前
Minutes before Lucia's abduction...
- 嗯哼 - 莫雷诺用他手♥机♥打了个电♥话♥
- Mm-hmm. - Moreno used this phone
号♥码是安吉拉·委拉斯盖兹名下的
to call a phone registered to Angela Velasquez.
提托当时用的是他妹妹的手♥机♥
Tito used his sister's phone.
他没有去吃早餐
He wasn't there for breakfast.
他实际是莫雷诺的眼线
He was Moreno's lookout.
提托 被绑♥架♥女孩的爸爸
The father of the girl who was kidnapped,
刚被杀了
he was just killed, Tito.
我跟你们说了
I told you people,
小女孩什么的 我什么都不知道
I don't know anything about a little girl.
嗯
Mm.
这是瑞奇·莫雷诺的通话记录
These are Ricky Moreno's call logs.
看 就是他
See, that's him.
在绑♥架♥发生的两分钟前
Calling a cell phone registered to your sister
给你妹妹名下的手♥机♥号♥码打了个电♥话♥
two minutes before the abduction.
我们知道他在皇后桥
We know he's at Queensbridge.
告诉我他的藏身地点
Tell me where he hides out
不然你妹妹就要因协助谋杀被捕
or your sister goes away for accessory to murder
而你是面临终身监禁 不得保释
and you will go back for life without parole.
当莫雷诺这种人
When a guy like Moreno
让你做他的眼线
asks you to be the lookout,
你没得选
you don't got a choice.
我们终归是可以选的 提托
We always have a choice, Tito.
而现在 你就得做一个很重要的选择了
And right now, you have a very important one to make.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表