that he used, and what? Hid the other guns?
或者是他的同伙拿着那些枪
Or his partner has them.
不管怎样 我们得尽快找到他的同伙
Either way, we gotta find his accomplice fast.
嘿 看看这个
Hey, look at this.
毁灭
黑暗
燃烧
伤害
我不懂 你怎么
I don't understand. I mean, how do you...
怎么能从在海滩上嬉笑变成
how do you go from smiling and laughing on the beach
现在这样子
to, I mean, all of this?
谁知道呢
Who the hell knows?
我不敢相信
I can't believe it.
克雷顿一直在挣扎 但他是个好孩子
Clay's been struggling, but he's a good kid.
他仅仅是 - 我们做了我们能做的一切
He just... - We did everything we could.
我们尝试了不同的医生 不同的药物
We tried different doctors, different medications.
我不敢想象你们经历的这一切
I can't imagine what you're going through.
你们知道昨天晚上或者前天晚上
Do you have any idea who your son was with last night
你们的儿子跟谁在一起吗
or the night before?
不知道 我们在给他更多的独♥立♥空间
No, we've been giving him more independence,
所以我们试着不去问那么多问题
so we try not to ask a lot of questions.
我知道现在听起来很蠢
It sounds really stupid now, I get it,
但精神病医生觉得这样可能会有帮助 所以
but the psychiatrist thought it might help, so...
我们理解
We understand.
克雷顿有好朋友吗
Did Clay have a best friend?
他喜欢一起闲逛的人
Someone that he liked to hang out with?
他跟很多孩子走的都不近
He wasn't really close to many kids.
据我们所知没有
None that we knew of.
我们只听他说过西蒙 西蒙·布兰奇
Only one he ever talked about was Simon... Simon Branch.
我跟克雷顿有一段时间没有一起玩了
I haven't hung out with Clay in a long time.
两个或者三个月了 - 为什么不一起了
Two or three months. - Why not?
我不知道 他和我
I don't know, he and I just...
他开始变得诡异
it started to get weird.
他说起的一些十分严肃的东西
Some of the things he would talk about were pretty serious.
我不想告诉你这些 克雷顿死了
I hate to tell you this, Clay is dead.
他一个小时之前自杀了
He took his own life about an hour ago.
现在我们非常需要掌握
But it is extremely important
克雷顿到底要做什么
that we understand what Clay was up to.
我们也需要知道你昨晚在哪
It's also important that we know where you were last night.
我一整晚都在家里学习
I was home all night studying.
你父母可以作证这些
And your parents can verify this?
绝对可以 - 很好
Yeah, definitely. - It's good to hear.
我们想让你知道 我们并没有在指控你
And just so you know, we're not accusing you of anything.
你能理解的 对吗
You understand that, right?
如果你不介意
Now, if you don't mind,
我们得知道克雷顿说了哪些
we need to know what crazy things
疯狂的事情
Clay was talking about.
大约一个月前
About a month ago,
他说如果能枪击一所学校
he said that it would be pretty cool
一定很酷
to shoot up a school.
我说他疯了 他得去跟心理专家那些人
I said he was nuts and that he needed
聊一聊
to talk to a shrink or something.
我甚至打给了他父母
I even called his parents,
他们都吓坏了
and they were pretty freaked out,
但他们求我不要跟任何人透露这件事
but they begged me not to say anything to anyone else.
所以我没有说
So I didn't.
克雷顿这几个月在跟谁一起玩
Who was Clay hanging out with these past few months?
玩游戏的那帮兄弟
Gamer dudes.
你知道他们的名字
You know their names?
没错
Yeah.
在克雷顿的SUV里找到什么重要的东西了吗
Did you find anything interesting in Clayton's SUV?
没有 我们提取了三组不同的指纹
Not really... we pulled three different sets of prints
自动化合成指纹识别系统比对 没有匹配的
but ran them through IAFIS, and no hits.
但蒂凡尼发来了玩家们的名单 对吗
Uh... huh, but Tiffany sent over that list of gamers, right?
我们拿到十一个名字
Yep, we've got 11 names.
我们在尽可能调查这些孩子的信息
We're pulling as much info as we can on every kid.
好的 罪犯一号♥的身高有了吗
Mm-kay, and we found Perp One's height?
大约一米八五
Approximately 6'1".
好 用这个缩小名单范围
Okay, so let's use that to narrow down the list.
同时 我们要深挖这些孩子的社交媒体发帖
And yes, let's dig into these kids' social media posts.
看能否找出克雷顿的同谋
See if we can't figure out who Clayton's accomplice is.
搜索任何与校园枪击案
Look for any veiled or cryptic references
相关的隐秘线索 - 马上去办 老大
to a school shooting, yeah? - We're all over it, boss.
先生
Sir?
能借一步说话吗
You got a second?
"先生" 你是想
Uh, sir? What, are you gonna ask
向我女儿求婚吗
for my daughter's hand in marriage?
不 我... - 怎么了
No, I, uh... - What's up?
我想说的是名单
It's about the list.
我不想在大家面前提起
I didn't wanna say anything in front of everybody,
名单里有个孩子...叫做泰勒·凯尔顿
but there's a kid's name...um, Tyler Kelton.
凯尔顿吗
Kelton?
是的 我不...
Yeah, I didn't...
这是你妻子的娘家姓 对吧
it's your wife's maiden name, right?
是的
Yeah.
好的
Right.
嗯 好吧
Right, okay, um...
谢谢你的提醒 我会问清楚的
well, thanks for the info. I'll look into it.
当然 - 好的
Sure. - Okay, great.
我没法相信 克雷顿真会做出那种事
I can't believe Clay would really do something like that.
我明白 这很难接受
Yeah, I know, it's a difficult thing to process.
不过昨晚 他还参与了一些
But he was also involved in something
相当糟糕的事情 泰勒
pretty bad last night, Ty.
那是一起抢劫谋杀案
It was a robbery and a murder.
什么
What?
这太疯狂了
That's insane.
涉案人员有他和另一个人 也许是学生
Well, it was him and another man or a student,
他们抢劫了一家枪♥械♥商店
and they robbed a gun store.
偷走了大概40把武器
Stole about 40 weapons,
包括4把阿玛莱特步♥枪♥突击步♥枪♥
including four AR Assault Rifles,
过程中还杀死一名店员
and they killed an employee in the process.
你和克雷顿是朋友吗
So were you friends with Clayton?
我们有时候一起出去 不过他很怪异
We hung out sometimes, but he was pretty weird,
所以我和他保持着距离
so I kept my distance.
你知道他还和谁一起出去吗
Do you know who else he hung out with?
你让我告密吗
You asking me to snitch?
我想弄清楚
Well, I'm trying to figure out
谁曾和他在一起
who was with him.
我不知道 如我所说 我们没怎么说过话
I don't know, like I said, I never really talked to Clay.
好吧 可你明明和那群家伙厮混过
Okay. But you hung out in his crowd?
什么叫那群家伙 这话什么意思
His crowd? What does that even mean?
我不清楚 泰勒 你来告诉我
I don't know, Ty. You tell me.
没什么好说的
There's nothing to tell.
我和学校同学一起出去
I hang out with some kids at school.
有时候 我们玩玩电子游戏
Sometimes, we play video games.
这又不会让我变坏
That doesn't make me a bad person.
嘿 没人指责你是个坏人
Hey, no one's accusing you of being a bad person.
我只是想弄明白 你的朋友
I'm trying to figure out if one of your friends
或者熟人是不是涉足了这事
or acquaintances or whatever is involved in this thing.
我说过了 我不知道
I told you, I don't know.
听着 在我们处理完这事之前
Look, until we figure this thing out
并将克雷顿的同伙绳之以法
and we catch Clayton's accomplice,
你必须和那些孩子保持距离
you need to stay away from those kids.
离所有那群人远远的
Every single one of them.
喂 你听见了吗 - 知道了
Hello? Do you hear me? - Yes, fine.
很好
Okay.
我爱你 伙计
I love you, buddy.
嘿 发生什么事了
Hey, what's going on?
泰勒昨晚在这里吗
Was Tyler here last night?
在这里 你想说什么
Here? What are you talking about?
他和你都在家里吗
Yeah, was he at the house here with you?
是的 为什么这么问
Yes. Why?
你知道昨晚斯卡斯代尔那起抢劫案吗
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表