我只想让你幸福"
All I want to do is make you happy."
你知道这是谁写的吗
Do you know who wrote this?
我不在乎
I don't care.
你知道这是道尔写的
You know that Doyle wrote it.
不止这一封 我们有几十封这样的信
That's not the only letter. We have dozens of them.
那又怎么样
So what?
这些都指向一点
All of these tell the same story.
道尔真正需要的唯一一个女人是
The only woman that Doyle has ever really needed
达茜·艾德蒙斯
is Darcy Edmonds.
不是那样的
That's not true.
我们在道尔的房♥车里发现了你的几个包
We found your bags packed in Doyle's trailer.
你真以为他会回来找你吗
Did you really think that he was gonna come back for you?
会 好吗
Yes, okay?
贝丝 他没有
Beth, he wasn't.
从你被捕的那一刻起
And the minute you're locked up,
他就不可能再联♥系♥你了
you're never gonna hear from him again.
你为什么要为了一个利用你的人
Why are you sacrificing your life
牺牲你自己
for somebody who's using you?
我们走 玛纪 她没救了
Let's go, Maggie. She's a lost cause.
好吧 我... 等一下
All right, okay, I--wait.
我不知道道尔把安吉拉带去哪了
I don't know where Doyle brought Angela.
你最后一次和他说话是在什么时候
When was the last time you spoke with him?
你们到之前一小时
About an hour before you got there.
他说
He said--
他说他这次不会让任何人从身边抢走她
he said he wouldn't let anyone steal her from him this time.
好 我们需要那个一次性手♥机♥卡♥号♥♥码
Okay, we need the number to the burner
以便锁定他的位置 现在就要
so we can locate him, right now.
好 我追踪到道尔的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
Okay, I tracked Doyle's cell signal
到了翠亨堡公园就消失了
to Fort Tryon Park, where it went dead.
是 是 那里是什么地方
Yeah, yeah. What's--what's there?
那里是修道院艺术博物馆
That's the Cloisters.
达茜就是在那甩了他
That's where Darcy dumped his ass.
那里是这件事的起源地
That's where it all began.
道尔知道我们在追捕他
Doyle knows we're hunting him.
现在安吉拉有生命危险
Means Angela's in grave danger.
好 出发 设立警戒线
Yeah, go. Set up a perimeter.
封锁公园周边的街道
Close off the streets surrounding the park.
我们需要空中支援 我们走
And we need air support. Let's go!
联邦调查局 不许动
FBI, freeze!
安吉拉·马林斯在哪
Where's Angela Mullins? Hey!
我们只问你这一次
We're not gonna ask you again!
我和安吉拉会一直在一起
Angela and I will always be together.
你们只需要知道这个就够了
That's all you need to know.
好的 收到 我们有个目击者
Okay, copy. We got a witness
看到他在半小时前一个人进了公园
who saw him entering the park alone 30 minutes ago.
说他带着一把铁铲
He said he was carrying a shovel.
这是电子钥匙
It's a key fob.
你的车呢
Where's your car?
是通用型 去复♥制♥钥匙
This is generic. Get this thing cloned.
把复♥制♥钥匙多分几个探员
Pass them out to as many agents as possible.
你的车呢
Where's your car?
我们会搜查十个街区范围内的
We're gonna search every parking lot and street
每个停车场和每条街 我们走
within a ten-block radius. Let's go.
我找到了
I got something!
她在这 过来
She's here. Hey, hey, hey, come here.
脉搏微弱 还有呼吸
Okay. Her pulse is faint. She's still breathing.
快叫急救医生和救护车
I need an EMT and ambulance now!
安吉拉 宝贝 拜托 醒一醒吧
Angela, honey, come on. Stay with us, okay?
好了 好了
Come on. Come on.
对
That's right.
没事了 好吗
Everything's gonna be okay, all right?
谢谢你过来
Hey, thank you for coming in.
我知道我...
Look, I know that I--
我昨天对你提出了过分的要求
I asked a lot of you yesterday.
我想告诉你那些努力没白费
And I just want you to know that it paid off.
道尔·巴克勒被逮捕了
Doyle Buckler's in custody.
他会坐一辈子牢吗
So he's going to jail for the rest of his life?
到时候会的
In due course.
现在他正在希望医院接受治疗
Right now, he's at Hope General getting treatment.
他养足精神后就可以否认罪行了
Make him better so he can deny what he did.
找个好律师帮他打赢官司
Find him a smart lawyer to help him beat this.
不 他赢不了 菲利普
No, he's--he's not beating anything, Phillip.
他会被起诉
He'll answer.
什么时候
When?
一年内就会审理他的案子
You know, he'll be tried within the year,
在他精神正常的前提下
assuming he's mentally competent.
在他精神正常的前提下 所以...
Assuming he's competent? So...
经历了这么多 问了我这么多问题
After all this, after all the questions,
我还得再想着这个禽兽一年吗
I get to think about this monster for another year?
去想他对我女儿做了什么
Think about what he did to my daughter?
去担心他会逃脱 他会撒谎否认一切
Worry about him getting off? Lying his way out of this?
你要相信司法系统
You have to trust the system.
对
Yeah.
当然 当然
Yeah, sure. Yeah, sure.
相信司法系统
Trust the system.
因为司法可没少帮凯西
'Cause it always did so damn much to help Cassie.
你和你的司法系统都去死吧
To hell with you, and to hell with your system.
我刚听医院说
Hey, I just heard from the hospital.
巴克勒的枪伤是贯穿伤
Buckler's injury's a through and through.
他住院了一晚上
He stayed overnight.
医院几小时后就会让他出院
They're gonna release him in a few hours.
好 在那守着他出院
Okay, be there when he gets discharged.
我想今天就提讯他 谢谢
I want him arraigned today. Thanks.
我们大约十分钟后回来
We'll be back in about ten minutes
等医生给他办好出院手续
when the doctor's done checking him out.
我们去买♥♥点咖啡 你们要吗
We're gonna get some coffee. You want some?
我忘了 这次谁请客
I forget, who's buying this time?
每次都是我请客
I buy every time.
那就是你了
Oh, so you then?
那是不是
Was that--
- 德拉贝克先生 - 抱歉 先生
- Mr. Drabeck? - Excuse me. Sir.
退后
Stay back!
放下枪 放开她
Put the gun down and let her go!
对 好
Right. Yes. Hi.
刚跟长官汇报完
Just updated the director.
- 有进展吗 - 我们在现场
- Any developments? - We're on scene.
斯科拉取得了联♥系♥
Scola made contact.
好 德拉贝克的诉求是什么
Okay, what is Drabeck asking for?
道尔·巴克勒
Doyle Buckler.
- 好 那不可能 - 我知道
- Okay, that's not happening. - I know.
让我过去 看能否说服他
Let me go down there, see if I can talk him down.
- 好 走 - 好
- Yeah, go. - Okay.
菲利普 我是瓦伦汀探员
Phillip, it's Agent Valentine.
我是来谈判的 没有旁人
I'm coming in to talk, just the two of us.
没有花样
No tricks.
这里只有我 好吗
Just--just here me out. Okay?
巴克勒在哪
Where's Buckler?
- 他不会来的 - 不 他会的
- He's not coming. - Yes, he is.
他在哪 我只问一次
Where is he? I'm not asking again.
你叫什么
What's your name?
爱丽丝
A-Alice.
爱丽丝 你知道道尔·巴克勒是谁吗
Alice, do you know who Doyle Buckler is?
你来这干吗
What were you doing here?
我爸心脏病发
My--my dad had a heart attack.
爱丽丝是无辜的 菲利普
Alice is innocent, Phillip,
就和凯西蒂一样
just like Cassidy.
我不在乎
I don't care.
不 你在乎
Yes, you do. You do care.
为什么呢 因为你女儿
You know why? Because your daughter has
走得清白
a beautiful legacy.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表