嘿 麦克 可以过来一下吗
Hey, Mike, come here a sec, will you?
给你介绍个人
I wanna introduce you.
你好 柯蒂斯·格兰奇
Hey, Congressman Curtis Grange.
纽约州第三十一区议员
I rep New York's 31st.
他就是实际负责
So you know this guy's personally responsible
为我们球队拉赞助的人
for keeping our agency funded, right?
很高兴见到您 议员
Nice to meet you, Congressman.
您也喜欢冰球吗 - 当然
You a big fan of hockey? - Absolutely.
过去三年里 我和我儿子一直到现场
My son and I, we've had Rangers tickets
纽约游骑兵队比赛
for the last three years.
那边穿羽绒服的就是他
That's him over there in the puffer coat.
不过
Pretty sure you're both
今天这场比赛
gonna end up disappointed by the play
肯定会让你们失望了 - 没有
you see today, though. - Not a chance.
我们在为真正的美国英雄加油
I mean, when you're cheering for real-life American heroes,
移♥民♥海关执法局大战缉毒局
ICE vs. The DEA?
我带了一名拍摄人员为我下一次竞选
I brought a film crew to get some footage
拍些视频
for my next campaign.
别误会
Don't take this the wrong way,
我希望最后不要变成一场竞选商业活动
but I'd prefer not end up in a campaign commercial.
你不为捍卫美国而骄傲吗
You're not proud of protecting America, Agent?
我只是想低调
I'm just more of a
做好份内事
keep my head down and do my job kind of...
联邦调查局 第四季第十六集
大家听着
All right, folks, listen up.
今天早上冰球慈善赛
10 minutes prior to face-off
开赛前十分钟
at a charity hockey game this morning,
一名狙击手朝移♥民♥海关执法局的
a sniper opened fire
麦克·穆德探员胸部开了两枪
and put two rounds into ICE Agent Mike Mulder's chest.
还有人中枪吗 其他探员呢
Anyone else shot? Other agents?
枪手大概又扫射了
So it sounds like the shooter sprayed bullets
约二十秒
for another 20 seconds or so,
有几名探员中枪 都是轻伤
hit a few other agents, minor injuries,
在场的一名议员受到惊吓
scared some hotshot congressman that was there,
情况就是这样 之后射击就停了
and that was it. The shooting stopped.
狙击手呢 有人看到什么吗
So what about the shooter? Anybody see anything?
有逃逸车辆呢 - 没有 什么都没有
Getaway car? - Nothing, nothing yet.
目前认为 穆德探员就是凶手的目标
Okay, so we're thinking Agent Mulder was targeted?
他第一个中枪
Given the fact that he was the first one
而且是唯一一个被杀的
who was shot and the only one who was killed,
所以目前猜测是这样
that's the working theory.
狙击手算好了时间
The shooter clearly took his time
确保子弹对准了穆德
to carefully line up the shots on Mulder.
欧玛和蒂凡尼已经赶往现场了
OA and Tiffany are on their way to the scene.
同时 我们要找出
In the meantime, we need to start digging
穆德为何成为潜在目标的原因
into potential reasons Mulder would've been targeted, yeah?
好像不是为了钱 头儿
It doesn't appear to be financially motivated, boss.
穆德的账户一个子儿也没有
This guy's got zeroed out credit cards
贷款也快还清了
and a nearly paid-off mortgage.
好吧 那我们就调查穆德经手的案子
All right, let's check into Mulder's cases.
有收到威胁吗
Any threats that might have been made, et cetera.
一名联邦探员刚刚被杀了
Someone just shot a federal agent, folks.
该干正事了
It's time to get to work.
杰克逊警探 - 在
Detective Jackson? - Yes, sir.
伤者呢
Where are we with injuries?
救护人员已经处理好了
EMT's taken care of everything.
死者呢
And the deceased?
法医在等你们签字
M.E.'s are waiting for you to your sign-off.
有目击者看见枪手吗
Okay, any witnesses have eyes on the shooter?
没有 - 录像呢
No. - What about footage?
只有议员的摄制组在拍摄
Just the film footage from the congressman, and his film crew.
格兰奇议员 这是特别探员欧玛·泽丹
Congressman Grange, Special Agent Omar Zidan.
这是议员和他的儿子
Congressman and his son.
伊森
Ethan.
很高兴见到你 你还好吗
Nice to meet you. How you doing?
还好 第一次真实枪击事件
Okay, it's just my first time being around
就在我身边
an actual gun that got fired.
这是大事
It's a lot.
我还记得第一次在西点军校看到有人中枪
I remember the first time I saw one get fired at West Point.
受到惊吓很正常
It's okay to be spooked.
我一直想成为联邦探员
I've always wanted to be an FBI agent.
这个工作很酷
It sounds like a cool job.
确实很酷
It is.
议员 谢谢您留下来
Congressman, thank you for sticking around.
泽丹 有家人来自中东吗
Zidan, huh? Your family from Middle East?
爸 你不能这样问 - 没事
Dad, you can't ask that. - It's okay.
没错 我们来自中东 也来自皇后区
Yes, we are, and we're from Queens.
有什么需要帮忙的吗
How can I help you?
不管怎样 很高兴终于有人来了
Well, either way, I'm glad someone finally got here at least.
什么
I'm sorry?
这是我第一次体会到
Just my first time in the midst
左翼份子对美国爱国者的袭击
of a leftist assault on American patriots.
我希望我的国家能尽快派人赶来
I was kind of expecting my own government to get here quicker.
议员
Well, Congressman,
我向您保证 我们正全力调查此案
I can assure you that this one has our full attention,
但确定真凶是谁还为时尚早
but it is too soon to be sure who's responsible for this.
杰克逊警探说您有录像
But Detective Jackson said you guys might have some footage?
对 我们刚架好摄像机
Yeah, we were just doing a camera set-up plan
突然就发生了枪击
when the shooting started.
我们转了转 拍了些事故后的视频
We swung around and grabbed some of the aftermath.
我们拍的所有视频都会给你们
We'll make sure you get all the video we've got.
谢谢
I appreciate it.
对于刚才的事 你们还有什么要告诉我的吗
Anything else you guys wanna tell me about what happened?
我们国家变了 让人难以接受
Yeah, this country is changing in unacceptable ways.
我要确保干出这些事的懦夫
I'm gonna make sure the cowards who did this
绳之以法
are brought to justice.
我认识一些很有权力的人
I've got powerful friends.
当然
Of course.
没事的
It's okay.
嘿
Hey.
一切都还好吗 - 挺好的
Everything okay? - Yeah.
我刚才好像听到了
I think I just heard the beginning
某个议员的竞选演讲
of some congressman's stump speech.
"我们国家变了 让人难以接受"
"This country is changing in unacceptable ways."
格兰奇 是吗
Grange, right? Yeah.
他总是出现在政♥治♥新闻节目上
He's always on those political news shows,
叫嚣着自♥由♥派
ranting about liberals.
所以你才这么快
Ah, that's why you diverted yourself
就跑到证据区了
to the evidence zone so quickly.
没错
Exactly.
他儿子看起来不错
His kid seems all right, though.
这里发现了什么
All right, what are we looking at?
这里有个贯穿伤血迹
Well, we've got a bloody through-and-through
我在等应急反应小组来提取
on this sign right here that I'm waiting on ERT to extract,
但是
but... actually,
你能不能帮忙站在这个X位置上
can you do me a favor and stand on this X?
好的
Yeah.
我们在做什么
What are we thinking?
穆德大约一米七八
Okay, well, Mulder's about 5'10",
子弹都是从他胸骨下方穿过
and both these shots hit him right below his sternum,
我觉得枪手在那个建筑里
so I'd say our shooter was in that building over there.
安全 - 安全
Clear. - Clear.
从通风口绝对可以
The air vent definitely provides
直接看到冰球场
a direct line of sight to the rink.
即便这个家伙来过
Although if this guy was here,
这里也清理干净了
he left the scene pretty clean.
是吗
Or did he?
狙♥击♥枪♥子弹可以弹很远
Sniper shells can eject pretty far.
超级远
Pretty damn far.
匆忙时很难处理好每件事
Tough to get everything when you're in a hurry.
嘿 铸博 - 在
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表