- 她快不行了 博士 - 我知道
- She's gonna die, doctor! - I know.
但如果你就这样进去 你也会没命
But if you go in without a mask, you'll die too.
你想要帮她 救她
Only chance you have to help her,
只能去找防护装备
to save her is finding some type of protective gear.
能保护你眼睛 鼻子 嘴巴的东西
Anything that covers your eyes, nose, and mouth.
该死
Damn it!
实验室自动封锁是因为毒气泄漏
The lab self-sealed because of the leak.
要是能在窗上弄出够大的缺口
If you breach a window significantly enough
新鲜空气就能进去
and fresh air is introduced,
锁可能就会解开
there's a chance the lock will probably disengage.
为什么是"可能"
What do you mean "probably?"
实话实说而已
Just being honest.
OA 你身上还有解毒针剂吗
You still have those antidote needles, OA?
- 有两剂 - 那就好
- Yes, two. - Great.
等你出去立马用上
Just be sure to use 'em the second you're outside.
首先是新鲜空气 然后才注射解毒针剂
Fresh air first, antidote needles second.
我进去前要不要注射
Should I inject myself before I go in?
不要
Negative. If you use the syringe
在出现症状前注射是没用的
before the onset of symptoms, it will be ineffective.
- 喷漆面罩可以吗 - 可以的
- Will a painter's mask do? - Yes, it's fine.
但毒气仍有可能渗透皮肤
There's still a risk the gas penetrates the skin.
- 你该把... - 该死
- You should cover... - Damn it!
找到了 我要进去了
I found them. I'm going in.
快快快
Go, go, go.
天啊
Oh, God. Oh, God.
加油
Come on.
快快快 快点
Come on, come on, come on! Come on!
我来了 玛纪
Hey, hey, I got you, Mag.
我来了
I got you.
我来救你了
I got you. I got you.
好了
Okay. Okay. Okay.
有我在 你会没事的
I got you. I got you. You're gonna be okay.
没事的
You're gonna be okay.
我们来了 快让让
We're in here! Move out the way!
给点反应啊 求求你
Speak up, please, please, please.
没事的 玛纪
It's gonna be okay, Maggie, please.
你会没事的 会好起来的
You're gonna be okay. It's gonna be okay.
你醒着呢
You awake? Hey.
感觉如何
How you feeling?
我没事
I'm okay.
是吗 医生怎么说
Yeah? Good. So what'd they say?
我接触毒气的程度很低
The exposure was minimal.
医生再做些测试就行了
They just need to run a few more tests.
那就好
Yeah. Okay, great.
玛纪怎么样
How's Maggie?
她接触暴露更严重
Uh, you know, her exposure was more significant,
毒气对她造成的伤害也更大
so her damage will be,
但我们还不知道具体会怎样
but we don't know what that means yet.
我想看看她
I wanna see her.
你需要休息
Yeah. Well, you need to rest.
铸博 我要去看她
Jubal, I have to see her now.
OA 冷静
OA, OA, OA.
拜托了
Please.
她在481号♥房♥
Room 481.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
最新情况如何
Any updates?
医生说希望很大
Doctor said that he's hopeful.
希望 这是什么意思
Hopeful? What the hell is that supposed to mean?
她很有可能
Said that there is a reasonable chance
可以完全康复
she'll make a full recovery.
很大的可能
A good chance.
玛纪
Hey, Maggie.
是OA来了
It's OA.
不知道你听不听得见我
I don't know if you can hear me, but, uh...
医生说你只要好好休息
the doctor said that you just need to get some rest
然后就可以回来了
and then you can come back to work
我需要你回来工作
because I need you to come back to work.
你不能离开我
'Cause you're not checking out on me.
我不允许
I'm not gonna allow it.
明白吗
Do you understand me?
你明白吗
Do you understand me?
我会一直在你身边的
I'm here and I'm gonna be here for you, okay?
因为我需要你
Because I need you.
我需要你
I need you.
我不能没有你
I can't do this without you.
我不想没有你在身边
I don't wanna do this without you.
这就对了
There she is.
一切都会好起来的
It's gonna be okay.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表