Like I said, he was rambling.
但挂断电♥话♥之前
But right before he hung up,
他说他在想我
he said he was thinking about me...
因为他戴着我的帽子
Because he was wearing my hat.
你的帽子
Your hat?
他为什么要戴你的帽子
Why would he be wearing your hat?
他说是在地上捡的
He said he found it on the floor.
他觉得是个好兆头 就戴上了
Thought it was a good omen, so he put it on.
那你把帽子放哪儿了
Uh, where did you leave your hat?
上周就不见了
I lost it last week.
我们当时在火车站旁的
We were hanging out over by this old theater
一个老剧院里玩
over by the train station.
嘿 斯科拉 我好像知道扎克在哪儿了
Hey, Scola, I think I know where Zach is staying.
联邦调查局 举起手来
FBI! Put your hands up now.
我什么都没做 我发誓
I... I didn't do nothing, I swear, I...
把包放下
Drop the bag.
就你一个人吗 - 只有我
Are you by yourself? - Just me.
嘿 蒂凡尼
Hey, Tiff?
是九毫米口径的子弹
Nine-millimeter.
所以扎克来过这里 躲了一会儿
So Zach comes here, hides out for a little while,
然后又拿着突击步♥枪♥
then heads back into the world with his AR
还有装满子弹的格洛克手♥枪♥走了
and his Glock loaded to the hilt.
不一定是这样 - 什么意思
No, not necessarily. - What do you mean?
他们在店里偷的唯一一种弹♥药♥
The only ammo that they stole
就是九毫米口径的
from the gun shop was a nine-mill.
他不能给突击步♥枪♥用这个子弹
He's not gonna chamber an AR with that.
他需要的是.223口径的子弹
He's gonna need a .223.
铸博 我是蒂凡尼
Hey, Jubal. It's Tiff.
我们需要距离格拉夫顿街345号♥最近的
We need the address to the closest gun store
枪店地址
to 345 Grafton Street.
扎克·奥康纳很有可能
There's a good chance Zach O'Connor
正在朝那里去
is headed there right now.
格罗夫街2241号♥ 埃德武器店
We have shots fired at 2241 Grove Street
有人在哪里开枪 我们现在进入
at Ed's Gun and Ammo. We're going in now.
嘿 你会没事的 好吗
Hey, hey, you're gonna be okay, all right?
这里需要一辆救护车
I need an ambulance here now.
有一名枪击受害者 还有呼吸和意识
I have a gunshot victim who's breathing and conscious
但出血量很大
but bleeding profusely.
嫌疑人消失了 他是徒步跑离现场的
No sign of the suspect. He fled the scene on foot.
我们得封锁这里
We need to set up a containment,
方圆八百米的区域
half-mile perimeter now.
呃
Ugh!
扎克·奥康纳正在逃跑
Zach O'Connor is in the wind.
好消息是 枪击受害者情况稳定了
Good news, gunshot victim is stable.
看来他没有生命危险了
Looks like he's gonna survive.
坏消息是 扎克现在有足够的子弹
The bad news is, Zach now has enough ammo
来装配他那把阿玛莱特十五型步♥枪♥
for his AR 15.
他已经准备好要完成他的使命
He is locked and loaded, ready to carry out his mission,
让自己变得名声大噪了
the event that is gonna make him iconic.
我们得找到他
So we need to find him.
交通监控 公交监控 调个画面出来
Traffic cams, bus cams. Get me a visual.
找到了
I got him.
放大 确保那就是他
Zoom in. Let's make sure it's him.
确认他持有武器
And he's armed.
没错 就是他 他在哪里
Yeah, it's him. Where is he?
在西斯寇特和威尔莫特街角
Corner of Heathcote and Wilmot.
打电♥话♥告诉OA这个地址
Okay, call OA. Give him the location.
收到
Copy that.
我们得知道这个年轻人究竟想干什么
We need to know what this young man is up to.
他的目标是什么 他恨谁 他爱谁
What is his target? Who does he hate or love?
他打算要怎么出名
How is he planning to become iconic?
干活吧
Let's get to work.
泰勒 扎克有和你联♥系♥吗
Tyler. Have you heard from Zach?
没有
No.
我们还没找到他
We have not found him yet, but we did find
监控画面显示他在西斯寇特和威尔莫特街角
a video of him on Heathcote and Wilmot.
你知道那里吗 - 知道
You know where that is? - Yeah.
你知道为什么他要去那儿吗
Do you have any idea why he'd be over there?
他在那儿有朋友吗
Did he have any friends over there?
有敌人吗 有女朋友吗
Enemies? Girlfriends?
我不知道 我和他只做了几个月的朋友
I don't know, we've only been friends for a month.
我对他不是非常了解
I don't know everything about him.
好吧 你有没有什么其它的
Okay, well, have you thought of anything else
你觉得有用的想法
that might be help...
我得挂了 有个电♥话♥打进来了
I gotta go. I got another call coming.
什么 谁打的 别挂电♥话♥ 泰勒
What... who's calling? No, don't hang up. Tyler!
天哪
God.
萨慕 泰勒
Sam! Tyler!
怎么回事 - 他还在吗
Hey, what's going on? - Hey, is he still here?
在啊 他在楼上 怎么了
Yeah, he's upstairs. Why?
怎么了
What happened?
铸博 告诉我啊
Jubal, talk to me.
泰勒 泰勒
Tyler? Tyler?
泰 你不是说他在吗
Ty? I thought you said he was here.
他刚刚在 十分钟之前我才给他拿了零食
He was, I just brought him a snack ten minutes ago.
泰勒
Tyler?
泰勒
Tyler!
你答应过要看好他的
You said you were gonna make sure he didn't leave.
我每十分钟就去看他一下
I've been checking on him every ten minutes.
怎么回事 萨慕 - 他生气了 他叫我
What is going on, Sam? - He got mad. He told me to...
你在听我说话吗
Are you paying attention?
我们的孩子惹上麻烦了
Our child is a mess here.
他在跟一些孩子鬼混
He's hanging out with kids that are...
你怎么能怪我呢
Don't you dare put this on me.
我才是那个每天待在这 尽力帮助他
I am the one who is here every day, trying to help him,
鼓励他的人 我又不会魔法
encourage him. I'm not a magician.
我不能挥一挥魔杖
I can't just wave a wand
就把我们儿子的癌症治好
and make our son's cancer go away.
我就是想让他能成为自信的孩子
Trying to make him the cool,
这也是你一直期待的事情啊
confident kid that you want him to be.
我懂 我懂
I know. I know.
我不是有意的
I didn't mean that.
我只是 我很害怕
I'm just... I'm sc... I'm scared.
如果泰勒被卷进这件事情
If Tyler is somehow mixed up in this,
那是我的错
I know it's my fault.
因为孩子的成长我参与得不够多
It's because I wasn't involved enough,
因为我总是不在 我一定会改的
it's because I wasn't present, and that is going to change.
我跟你 我跟你保证
I pro... I promise you.
我现在就得走了 不然
I need to go now before...
如果你联♥系♥上他了 打电♥话♥给我
call me if you get a hold of him.
我会的
I will.
泰勒的电♥话♥查得怎么样了
Where are we on Tyler's phone?
你们能定位到他吗
Have you been able to locate him?
能 我们在用全球定位系统跟踪他
Yes, and we're tracking his GPS now.
我们也在跟踪打给他的那个电♥话♥
We're also tracking the phone that just called him too.
他好像往西走了
Looks like he's heading west.
名字查到了吗 - 杰瑞米·布罗斯尼汉
We have a name? - Jeremy Brosnihan.
他是枪店的店主 就是他被枪击了
He's the owner of the gun shop, the guy who just got shot.
扎克肯定是出去前把他的手♥机♥拿走了
Zach must have grabbed his phone on the way out the door.
我们一直在查他的社交媒体账号♥
We've been looking over his social media accounts.
很多都跟一位叫格蕾丝·吉尔莫的女孩有关
He posts a lot about a girl named Grace Gilmore.
看起来他很迷恋她
He seems pretty obsessed with her.
在一条动态中 他说
In one of his posts, he says,
"这个男人不是你能嘲笑的"
"You laughed at the wrong dude."
我不发现明显的威胁之类的东西
I don't see any overt threats or anything like that.
这是我的直觉 - 格蕾丝·吉尔莫是谁
Just a hunch. - Who is Grace Gilmore?
她是威彻斯特南的一个高三学生
She is a junior at Westchester South,
离扎克现在的位置大概一点五公里远
about a mile from Zach's current location.
给学校打电♥话♥ 让他们赶紧疏散人员
Okay. Call the school. Have them evacuate right now.
收到
Copy.
铸博 我是雷诺兹 我们查到了泰勒的定位
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表