我帮助这样的人 我没有杀他们
I... I help people like this. I don't kill them.
蒂芙尼在哪
Where's Tiff?
你稍后可以和她谈谈
Well you can talk to her in a bit,
但首先我们需要知道有关你的手♥机♥的信息
but first we need to know about your cell phone.
好的 关于什么
Okay. What about it?
你为什么每晚都关机
Um, why do you turn it off every night?
我... 我从事外联工作
I... I work outreach.
我接触的大多数人
Most of the people that I deal with
都... 都是夜猫子 有躁郁症 或是吸毒者
are... are night owls, bipolar, or... or drug addicts.
他们迷失了道路
They've lost their way.
你必须与这样的人划清界限
You... you have to set boundaries with people like that.
所以为了内心平静 和...
So for peace of mind, and... and, you know,
为了有时间学习经♥文♥ 我会在晚上关手♥机♥
time to study the scripture, I shut my phone off at night.
两天前的晚上 有一个叫罗布·霍尔登的孩子
Well, two nights ago there was a kid, Rob Holden,
在被杀前不久 有人看到他
who was seen outside a club, Don John's,
在一家叫唐约翰的俱乐部外面
shortly before being killed.
是 是 我知道 蒂芙尼和我说了
Yeah, yeah, I know. Tiff told me.
那好 - 你在那和他说话了吗
Right. - Did you talk to him there?
什么
What?
没有
No!
我不在俱乐部那 我为什么要去那里
I wasn't there at the club. Why would I go there?
为什么在这个问题上对联邦调查局撒谎
Why lie to the FBI about that?
虽然他是牧师 但现在是2021年了
I mean, I know he's a preacher and all, but it's 2021.
时代变了 - 不是对所有人而言
Times have changed. - Not for everyone.
所以 保险起见 你说这不是你吗
So, um, for the record, you're saying this isn't you?
不 那...
No, that'...
那不是我
That's not me.
我是说 同样的身高 同样的身材 但是...
I mean, sure, uh, same height, same build but...
我... 我绝对没在那间俱乐部
Look, I... I was definitely not at that club.
你有一件黑色连帽卫衣吗
Do you own a black hoodie?
有 但其他成千上万的纽约人也有
Yeah, and so do a thousand other New Yorkers.
我需要一名律师吗
Hey, do I need a lawyer?
需要谈一谈
到底是怎么回事 特伦斯连只苍蝇也不会打
What the hell is going on? Terrence wouldn't hurt a fly.
我知道 但有些事需要他解释
I know, but there's some things he has to explain,
一旦他解释完毕 就可以离开
and once he does, he'll be free to leave.
什么事
What things?
为什么他们怀疑我儿子是这些谋杀案的杀手
Why do they suspect my son of these murders?
我不能透露细节 叔叔 我很抱歉
I can't go into detail on that, Unc. I'm sorry.
我们是一家人 蒂芙尼
I am family, Tiff.
你说你不能透露细节是什么意思
What do you mean you can't go into detail?
这是个犯罪调查
It's a criminal investigation.
我想和你知无不言 但我不能
I... I want to tell you everything, but I can't.
我们说的是你的堂兄
This is your cousin we're talking about.
看在上帝的份上 你们是一起长大的
You grew up together, for Christ's sake.
这简直疯了 - 我知道 但我被束手束脚
This is insane. - I know but my hands are tied.
我看见新闻
I have seen the news.
他们认为是个同性恋杀了那些孩子
They think it's a gay man killing those kids.
一个 男同
A gay man.
人们会乱说话 认为特伦斯就像...
People gonna run their mouths, think that Terrence is like...
就像那一样 是个怪人
i-is like that. That he's a freak.
这会毁掉他的名声 都是因为你
It'll ruin his reputation, all because of you.
和这个该死的工作
And this damn job.
好吧 所以特伦斯没有可靠的不在场证明
All right, so we haven't been able to alibi out Terrence,
不过我们把他留下等待进一步调查了
but we're holding him pending further investigation.
我们需要搜查他的公♥寓♥
We need to search his apartment.
寻找连帽衫 凶器
Look for a hoodie, the murder weapon,
受害者身上的战利品
trophies from the victims, anything that either
任何指示他是凶手或证明他清白的东西
implicates this guy or proves his innocence.
蒂凡尼怎么办
What about Tiff?
保险起见 我不希望她
I don't want her involved
参与任何证据收集环节
in any evidence collection to play it safe.
好 但我们不是觉得她...
Okay, but we don't think that she's...
我不觉得 但如果我们发现了
No, I don't, but if we were to gather
一些重要证据 涉及到她
some crucial piece of evidence and she was present,
天平也可能倾斜
the defense would leverage that.
很好 可以
Good. Kay.
你还好吗 - 没事
You okay? - Yeah.
我只是很难受 我不是故意...
I just feel bad. I didn't mean to...
我不是想背着蒂凡尼的
I wasn't trying to go behind Tiff's back.
嘿 是特伦斯撒谎说没去俱乐部的
Hey, Terrence lied about going to the club.
这不怪你
That's not on you.
好 现在没有摄像头在拍我们了
Okay, there's no cameras recording us.
你可以跟我谈任何事
You can talk to me about any of this.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
我是你亲属 他们不让我参与
I'm related to you. They won't let me be involved.
为什么 我什么也没做错
Why? I didn't do anything wrong.
你撒谎说没去那家俱乐部
You lied about being at that club.
我不在那 - 特伦斯
I wasn't there. - Terrence!
我爱你 但你一直做错决定的话
Okay, now I love you, but I can't help you
我也没法帮你
if you keep making bad choices.
对我撒谎 是错中之错
And lying to me about this is the king of bad choices.
有必要的话 你可以私下给我讲
Now talk to me off the record if you have to
但你必须告诉我真♥相♥
but just tell me the truth.
好吧 我是在那
O-okay I-I was there.
我知道 但你为什么撒谎呢
Yeah, I know, but why did you lie about it?
那是个男同俱乐部 而我是浸礼会牧师
It's a gay club. I'm a Baptist pastor.
你说呢
You do the math.
所以你是同性恋
So you're gay?
我 我不确定
I--I'm not sure.
可能吧
Maybe.
特伦斯 没关系的
T, that's okay.
如果这就是你 是你的想法
If--if that's who you are, that's how you feel,
这没有什么要羞愧的
there's absolutely nothing to be ashamed of here.
我知道 但
I know but, uh--
社区里的一些人 他们...
Some people in the community, they--
让他们去死
To hell with them.
听着 我需要你告诉我当晚的一切
Now look, I need you to tell me everything about that night.
有人能给你提供不在场证明吗
I mean, is--is there anybody that can alibi you out?
你跟谁说话或者和谁回家了吗
Did-did you talk to somebody or go home with somebody?
没有 我没有
No, I didn't. I didn't.
我也不想你把我的事告诉任何人
And I don't want you tellin' any of your people my business.
我认真的 - 这里没人会在乎的 特伦斯
I mean that. - Nobody here's gonna care, T.
我不在乎他们怎么想
I don't give a damn about what they think.
我在乎报告怎么写
I care about what goes in that report.
如果被文件记录 教会就会发现
If it's documented, the church will find out,
这会毁掉我付出的一切
and it will ruin everything that I've worked for.
所以这秘密必须锁死在你我二人之间
So this needs to stay between you and me.
答应我
Promise me.
我不能去出外勤 起码我能在这帮上忙
If I can't go in the field, I can at least help out here.
埃利斯 铁锹查的怎么样了
Um, Elise, where are we at with the shovel?
我把目标缩小到至少十二名潜在嫌疑犯
I've got it narrowed down to at least 12 potential suspects
但我还需要对大部分人
but I still need to run
进行犯罪记录查询
criminal histories on most of them.
我知道他
I know this guy.
我不能详说
Okay, I can't go into detail
但我堂兄真的不是凶手
but my cousin isn't good for these murders.
这件事你得相信我
You're just gonna have to trust me on this.
真凶仍然在外
The real killer is still out there,
而我觉得我知道是谁
and I think I know who he is.
照片里买♥♥铁锹的人是格里戈·罗宾逊
The man buying a shovel in this photo is Greg Robinson.
他是唐约翰俱乐部的保镖
He's a bouncer at Don John's and he was seen
有人看到霍尔登被谋杀前 还在跟他说话
talking to Holden just before he was murdered.
好吧 这是条线索
All right, it's worth chasing but it still doesn't
但仍不能证明你堂兄的清白 至少现在不能
alibi out your cousin-- at least not yet.
特伦斯是同性恋
Terrence is gay.
至少他怀疑自己是
Or at least he suspects that he might be.
这是他说谎的原因
That's why he lied.
他担心教会会发现
He was afraid that the church would find out
把他解雇 他会丢掉一切
and fire him and he would lose everything.
我理解 但性♥欲♥被抑制
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表